Biden: Americans Will Stomach High Gas Prices “As Long As It Takes”

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biden: Americans Will Stomach High Gas Prices “As Long As It Takes”
By Daniel Greenfield

Or until the next administration. Whichever comes sooner.

US President Joe Biden said Americans will have to stomach high gas prices “as long as it takes” to beat back Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

Gas prices were punishingly high before this war. And they’ll stay that way while…

1. Biden keeps suppressing domestic production

2. Driving inflation with endless corrupt spending sprees

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has raised prices, but the Putin’s price hike nonsensical talking point pretends that the only reason we have high prices is because of this war and that Biden couldn’t have done anything differently to change the outcome the tenor of the crisis. Neither one is true.

Biden ran on wrecking the domestic energy industry and replacing it with ‘green’ energy to benefit Dem donors. That’s why working-class people can’t afford to drive.

Team Biden got what it wanted: Daily U.S. oil production dropped from 12.29 million barrels in 2019 to an estimated 11.85 million in 2022, well after demand had rebounded from the pandemic.

Mr. Biden blames Vladimir Putin, but prices rose quite a bit before Russia invaded Ukraine. In January 2021, the average price of regular gasoline was $2.33 a gallon. By February 2022, it was up to $3.52. As of May, the average price was $4.44; so 56% of that price rise predated the invasion.

Biden’s own people can’t decide if they want him to blame…

1. Russia

2. Oil company greed

If this is about Putin, then it’s not about oil company stock buybacks. And vice versa. Pick a lie and stick with it. But Biden can’t even do that. All he can do is tell Americans to suck it up and suffer.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...-stomach-high-gas-prices-as-long-as-it-takes/

fl2007rn

If I was trying to destroy a country from within I would do all the same decisions as Biden. Gas was $ 2.15 a gallon when Biden took office and it is more than double that price now. Goods and services have increased right along with the price of gas. I can't imagine how a young family starting out would be able to afford the cost of living.

NewWine2020

When he says as long as it takes they (his handlers) mean as long as it takes to break us.
I like to think Anericans ( not repubs, not dims, just AMERICANS) would March on D C and shut down the govt, laying siege to them and keeping them trapped and terrified in their offices until THEY break.

It will never happen, the tech and tools they have, the military tools, let alone the hardwired apathy that is the very foundation of the average US citizen will ensure that an actual revolution, even a violent one, never gets off the ground.

I think the bulk of our population would literally have to be homeless and watching their children starve before we had sufficient numbers to pull down the govt.

I'm concerned the upcoming elections will be another master stroke of dim cheating and Americans will simply throw up their hands and say "oh well, what can ya do?"

Our nation would have remained an English colonial possession if King George had had access to the tools our present govt has and the colonists had access to.the vices, addictions and distractions that hold us down today.

So thankful that this world is NOT our home. And the darker our material circumstances become, the closer we are to God calling his faithful home.

NewWine2020

I bet they do! They should hide their face in shame for what they have allowed to happen to the country.

Thankfully I do not find myself in settings where it's considered acceptable to "talk politics" so all the confirned Biden voters I run across are on social media.

These people are unrepentant and still imagine that they "dodged a dictatorship" by not electing Trump. These people are true "dead enders" still clinging to the media approved, fanciful account of what's really going on.

I stopped interacting on these forums (Reddit and Twiiter) because I am unable to engage in Christlike dislogue w/ these folks, they simply enrage me).

GotGrace

Thankfully I do not find myself in settings where it's considered acceptable to "talk politics" so all the confirned Biden voters I run across are on social media.

These people are unrepentant and still imagine that they "dodged a dictatorship" by not electing Trump. These people are true "dead enders" still clinging to the media approved, fanciful account of what's really going on.

I stopped interacting on these forums (Reddit and Twiiter) because I am unable to engage in Christlike dislogue w/ these folks, they simply enrage me).
Well may the misery of shortages, losses of their 401K’s and high gas afflict them until they believe they are deliriously happy in their own mind. I would imagine these same folks listen to MSN all day long.

jab777

People I know who voted for Biden are very quiet now. And they prevaricate when you ask them who they voted for.
I’m not surprised. A case of the grass being greener on the other side of the fence but when you get there it’s full of snakes.

Carl

If we look at history of WWII what do we find. We find a very important point about the USA. USA built the weapons of war that won the war for our entire side. We built sea going freighters to supply Europe because we wanted the steel for guns, ships, and planes. When Hitler saw that we were building them at a rate of 1 per week he said, "We have lost the war"!

Cloud Watcher

If only the pilots of Air Force 1 and Marine 1 and the driver of the Beast (presidential limo) would say, "Sorry sir, we don't have any fuel and it costs more than a dozen fighter jets. You will have to ride your bicycle to get where you are going. "But, but it's 500 hundred miles away and it's pouring rain outside." "We know, sir, but you stopped all oil productionn in America, and the foreign producers have cut us off." "Then what should we do?" "Drill, baby, drill."

Footsteps

If we look at history of WWII what do we find. We find a very important point about the USA. USA built the weapons of war that won the war for our entire side. We built sea going freighters to supply Europe because we wanted the steel for guns, ships, and planes. When Hitler saw that we were building them at a rate of 1 per week he said, "We have lost the war"!
That is exactly right. Germany was STUNNED to see factories loaded with innumerable tanks, jeeps, B-17s, B-25s, P-38s, P-51s, etc. and Rosie the Riveter going non-stop.
No military is better at war than when its country is AT WAR. Our military has been given enough social issues by the Dems to sink an aircraft carrier. We could have used the same money and effort to build a new aircraft carrier.

Footsteps

In the event anyone still doubts that Joe has committed treason, it has now been revealed that the oil Joe released from our emergency reserve to help with our gas prices went to CHINA and INDIA. Source: Tucker Carlson. The Russian ruble is now stronger and the dollar is weaker. When are lawmakers and law enforcers going to take action? If that crime is too complicated, take a look at why Hunter Biden’s bank dealings with China were flagged a record 150 times. Janet Yellen won’t touch it.

Bedra1958

In the event anyone still doubts that Joe has committed treason, it has now been revealed that the oil Joe released from our emergency reserve to help with our gas prices went to CHINA and INDIA. Source: Tucker Carlson. The Russian ruble is now stronger and the dollar is weaker. When are lawmakers and law enforcers going to take action? If that crime is too complicated, take a look at why Hunter Biden’s bank dealings with China were flagged a record 150 times. Janet Yellen won’t touch it.
So, why is it that Bobo Jiden gets away with this? UGH.

MapleLeaf

That is exactly right. Germany was STUNNED to see factories loaded with innumerable tanks, jeeps, B-17s, B-25s, P-38s, P-51s, etc. and Rosie the Riveter going non-stop.
No military is better at war than when its country is AT WAR. Our military has been given enough social issues by the Dems to sink an aircraft carrier. We could have used the same money and effort to build a new aircraft carrier.
Are you implying that learning about rainbow pronouns isn't vital to national security? People's imaginary feelings are being hurt!! :jeep Semper Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of cis white man.

I am utterly astonished at how brazen our leaders are becoming and how they are getting away with it. I think we might be past the point of a truly peaceable solution. A massive new scandal about Trudeau came out recently and there wasn't even a fall guy. That is true power. People should have stood when they first said certain people were "non-essential".

Footsteps

When I stated a few days ago that Biden had never fired anyone in his administration, I forgot the first Commander of the Space Force, who disparaged the WOKE agenda for military usage. Also, a Marine? officer disparaged our clownish escape from Afghanistan and was immediately in trouble.
I believe that when the A/C takes over, Emperors Trudeau and Biden will be demoted to the ranks of Captain Underwear and Corporal Cornpoop. And I’m being generous.