Biden admits….

depserv

Anyone who was paying attention knew well before the 2020 election that Biden is a whore of the Chinese communists, so this should be no surprise to them. If it is ever possible to find out just how much money was given by the Chinese to the Biden family, we will know the value of 30 pieces of silver adjusted for inflation. This is an oversimplification though, since Biden's lifelong career in politics makes clear that personal wealth is only one reason for his betrayal of America.

I don't think there is any question that Biden and his team, as well as Congress and liberal media, are deliberately and systematically ruining the economy, as a strategy of war against America. It is just not possible that this kind of damage could be accidental, and everything else they do is clearly done for that same purpose; this includes communist indoctrination in the schools and military and civilian disarmament, among other things. When you step back and look at the forest instead of this or that tree, this becomes clear.

depserv

I believe one of the reasons for the January 6 commission is to intimidate those who consider popular uprisings - LIKE ME...
I have no doubt that this Stalinesque show trial, as well as the January 6 patriots being thrown in a dungeon and kept there, is part of a massive psyops campaign, being waged by traitors in government and their comrades in liberal media, with both groups coordinating their efforts for maximum effect. I also have no doubt that the psyops campaign (together with others) has been massively successful.

This is textbook psychological warfare: convince your enemy that he can't win, and if he tries, terrible things will happen to him, so the best thing for him to do is shut up and give up. It's a form of demoralization. A close look at liberal media shows it to be part of a much larger demoralization campaign.

Another common form of demoralization is to convince your enemy that the cause he fights for is unjust, so for that reason he should stop fighting and let the unjust cause be defeated. The enemy of freedom uses our goodness against us. This has long been a very common strategy of liberal media and government, strongly supported by the liberal controlled schools.

These psyops campaigns have been far more successful than many people realize; why do you think that those who call themselves patriot do nothing but groan, while their country is destroyed right before their eyes?

SkyRider

Anyone who was paying attention knew well before the 2020 election that Biden is a whore of the Chinese communists, so this should be no surprise to them. If it is ever possible to find out just how much money was given by the Chinese to the Biden family, we will know the value of 30 pieces of silver adjusted for inflation. This is an oversimplification though, since Biden's lifelong career in politics makes clear that personal wealth is only one reason for his betrayal of America.

I don't think there is any question that Biden and his team, as well as Congress and liberal media, are deliberately and systematically ruining the economy, as a strategy of war against America. It is just not possible that this kind of damage could be accidental, and everything else they do is clearly done for that same purpose; this includes communist indoctrination in the schools and military and civilian disarmament, among other things. When you step back and look at the forest instead of this or that tree, this becomes clear.
And yet, he garnered the most votes ever in the last presidential election; he is that popular with the American citizens. What a load of hooey!

This clown continues to pull off one contemptible action after another. Not enough negative words exist to define my utter disgust in him. And yet, that wicked witch of the West Pelosi doesn’t lift a finger to try to impeach this buffoon. If it were Trump though….well, we know how outraged the crypt keeper would be.

TimeWarpWife

At what point does this become treason?
That happened a long time ago when Biden sold the favors of his senatorial and Vice-Presidential offices. We all know it certainly happened when he was paid 10% of the millions that Hunter was making off of his shady dealings with China, Ukraine, and Russia. Presently, he's probably getting a percentage of all of Hunter's "painting" sales to the Russian oligarchs. Anyone, except a Demonrat, caught selling favors to our enemies like China and Russia would have been arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned for treason. But not old Bumbling Biden. :furious

heisable2

I wonder if it was some sort of blackmail payment. "Do this or all your dirty deeds will be exposed."
I was thinking that the Hunter Biden investigation is hitting too close to home. China knows and knows a lot of dirt on the Biden family. Blackmail perhaps. We're being run into the ground and the Dems want it all tied up by the mid terms.

Will there even be midterm elections?

I could say I'm spittin mad, but I will live by faith that God knows ALL. I'd be wasting my time.

Let go.....let God.

I cry out Lord.....your Church needs You.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
American Military News, seen on Rapture Ready News, just said that Biden admitted to letting 5 million barrels of oil RESERVES go to China.

Lord have mercy on Your people that are still suffering under the works of these sons of Satan!

I believe that he and those pulling his strings are determined to run America into the ground before November. Who knows what has been done behind the backs of the American people by this terrible, godless man and his administration?

Lord Jesus come quickly!
China has Biden wrapped around his little finger this is why Biden heeds to their beckon call. If Biden doesn't do what China wants him to do he will squeal like a pig.

lamonte

I cry out Lord.....your Church needs You.
Hate to tell you this, but you already have the Lord through the Holy Spirit if you're a true believer in Christ. The problem is not his church "the called out ones" the problem is organized religion the 501c3 man made Church, Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Jesus said in Joh 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. JESUS shared the gospel of the kingdom of God while He was here on earth.

And Luke tells us in Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Our witness should be the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, the power is in the gospel --Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

For 23 years I was a unbeliever, Lost in my sins. I like what Stephen said while he was being stoned to death and Paul was standing there--Act 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. I was just like Paul and when I heard the gospel it broke my heart, at that time I repented of my sins and I've been following Jesus Christ ever since.

Want to be like Jesus Christ, I want to be like Stephen and share that beautiful message and powerful message of the gospel. I know Jesus Christ is gonna come back someday, and when he does the world will be judged, until that time I want to share the good news of the gospel.

NewWine2020

I have no doubt that this Stalinesque show trial, as well as the January 6 patriots being thrown in a dungeon and kept there, is part of a massive psyops campaign, being waged by traitors in government and their comrades in liberal media, with both groups coordinating their efforts for maximum effect. I also have no doubt that the psyops campaign (together with others) has been massively successful.

This is textbook psychological warfare: convince your enemy that he can't win, and if he tries, terrible things will happen to him, so the best thing for him to do is shut up and give up. It's a form of demoralization. A close look at liberal media shows it to be part of a much larger demoralization campaign.

Another common form of demoralization is to convince your enemy that the cause he fights for is unjust, so for that reason he should stop fighting and let the unjust cause be defeated. The enemy of freedom uses our goodness against us. This has long been a very common strategy of liberal media and government, strongly supported by the liberal controlled schools.

These psyops campaigns have been far more successful than many people realize; why do you think that those who call themselves patriot do nothing but groan, while their country is destroyed right before their eyes?

We literally are living in enemy occupied territory right in our own country. I consider myself a patriot but even with all our tech (much of which actually works AGAINST us as it can be monitored and cut off at will) our nations sheer size also works against us; it's so hard to coordinate the numbers it would take to physically remove a tyrant (like Biden) from office; meanwhile, the propaganda arm of the enemy will slander and paint the patriots as domestic terrorists; JUST like they did on Jan 6th. The people from the Uprising of Jan 6th are legitimate political prisoners.

I am firmly convinced that rather than a poorly thought out response to a legit demonstration that got out of hand that Jan 6th was actually a masterfully laid trap by the enemy. Isn't it weird how many LEO's died as a result of "heart attacks: following the aborted uprising? They obviously knew something that the powers behind it did not want them to.

Now here we are today; as a nation of uncooperative, mutually mistrustful, even downright hateful special interest groups. Divided we fall indeed.

Trawdaddy

At what point does this become treason?
On Wednesday, Reuters revealed that more than five million barrels of crude oil that were expected to be put into use in the US to bring down skyrocketing prices at the pump were instead sent to European nations, India, as well as China. The Washington Free Beacon reports that the Biden administration sold roughly 1 million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese state-controlled gas giant which Hunter Biden had a stake in.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...etroleum-reserve-chinese-firm-hunter-invested

Cloud Watcher

Do we execute people for treason anymore?

I read elsewhere that biden intends to close an oil field that produces 40% of our domestic supply. Insane!!!!!!!!! I thought obama was bad. biden is so much worse...but he may be behind some of what biden is doing, therefore he can claim the notoriety of being the 2nd worse president.

RobinMc

I would bet that the bulk of the combat forces (the part that cannot afford to be woke because it actually puts lives at risk) would join the anti govt forces if it came to real bloodshed. I pray that's the case anyeay.

I don't know if Jesus would approve or not but If there ever IS a popular uprising against the present govt I would join in a heart beat and help any way I could. (I'm older now but my younger self could easily be a Jewish Zealot in the Biblical era).
I'm afraid the US will be covered with UN forces by then. Our military and police forces will have to pick sides.

NewWine2020

I don’t know if we are supposed to pray for them or overcome evil or not in view of how they want to indoctrinate our children, which makes me want to try to punch their lights out.

I‘m pretty wimpy but when it comes to kids I think I might be a powerhouse. :shifty

That is (IMHO) righteous anger that you feel. And I'm there with you. I know it's a very "keyboard commando" sentiment but I think it's better to die standing up than to live on your knees. The Jews who fought valiantly (though without hope of earthly victory) in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising would agree I'm sure.