Biden Admin Launches Investigation Into McDonalds Ice Cream Machines

Rocky R.

https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-...ce-cream-machines-crugg/?utm_source=economics

Okay, in the words of James Kaddis, "You can't make this stuff up!"

Of all the crises around the world and in our country alone, you would think that government would have more important things to focus their attention and resources on other than ice cream -- unless if you're Joe Biden and his circus clowns. Also, these machines belong to a private company so it's none of the Fedz business! Is this what our tax dollars are being spent on?!

DWB

The article gives the answer as to why the machines keep going down, due to the possible bacteria contamination the machines have self cleaning operations to prevent a untrained McD's employee from just wiping off with a dirty towel. I used to work for the company that supplied all the machines that they used to make the McCafe coffee drinks. These were the same. A cleaning agent had to be added and the machines boiler heated water to boiling and then pumped through the machine, then it had to be rinsed with boiling water and re-primed with milk . They break down because of all the electronics, boilers, pumps, sensors, hoses, etc.. Just too much to go wrong and too technical for a shade tree mechanic. If an person didn't know what they were doing a $20k machine could be destroyed, so that's why only certified techs can work on them.

But the feds have no business sticking their noses in this problem.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Maybe this is the real reason why our ice cream loving prez rushed out of Afghanistan... so the entire Federal apparatus can lean on McDonalds to keep those ice cream machines operating. You never know when the prez might want a golden arches soft serve. The machine must have been broke last time he wanted one.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-...ce-cream-machines-crugg/?utm_source=economics

Of all the crises around the world and in our country alone, you would think that government would have more important things to focus their attention and resources on other than ice cream -- unless if you're Joe Biden and his circus clowns. Also, these machines belong to a private company so it's none of the Fedz business! Is this what our tax dollars are being spent on?!
James copied Don Stewart LOL

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
Well, it's clear that Biden really likes ice cream (and only cares about himself) so this is clearly a priority for his administration over getting stranded American citizens out of Afghanistan- which was such an amazing success, or so the news keeps trying to convince me.

Jan51

To me it feels like a purposeful sticking their finger in the public's eye. We will abandon Americans and aid and abet the enemy, yet we will at the same time take on the ice cream issue. Just like I think the looking at the watch while viewing the fallen soldiers was purposeful, for the same reason. This is not bumbling incompetence. They despise America and Americans. I'm surprised they haven't yet declared the Constitution invalid...

Bethlehem57

There you go mr. prez! Let’s get their attention off the “bang up job I did with Afghanistan,” and focus on the real issue !” The never working McDonald’s ice cream machines!

If this doesn’t scream “CRAZY“ to at least some of us, I don’t know what will! No, you can’t make this stuff up!

Agree Rocky! Lord, how much longer?!

kathymendel

To me it feels like a purposeful sticking their finger in the public's eye. We will abandon Americans and aid and abet the enemy, yet we will at the same time take on the ice cream issue. Just like I think the looking at the watch while viewing the fallen soldiers was purposeful, for the same reason. This is not bumbling incompetence. They despise America and Americans. I'm surprised they haven't yet declared the Constitution invalid...
just give them time...............they will...........