Biblical site where Jesus healed blind man excavated for public view: 'Affirms Scripture'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biblical site where Jesus healed blind man excavated for public view: 'Affirms Scripture'
'The Pool of Siloam and the Pilgrimage Road are among the most inspiring archeological affirmations of the Bible'
By Benjamin Weinthal | Fox News

JERUSALEM — The Israel Antiquities Authority, the Israel National Parks Authority and the City of David Foundation announced days before the new year that the Pool of Siloam, a biblical site cherished by Christians and Jews, will be open to the public for the first time in 2,000 years in the near future.

"The Pool of Siloam’s excavation is highly significant to Christians around the world," American Pastor John Hagee, the founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel, told Fox News Digital. "It was at this site that Jesus healed the blind man (John:9), and it is at this site that, 2,000 years ago, Jewish pilgrims cleansed themselves prior to entering the Second Temple.

"The Pool of Siloam and the Pilgrimage Road, both located within the City of David, are among the most inspiring archeological affirmations of the Bible.

more.............. https://www.raptureready.com/category/nearing-midnight/

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
'The Pool of Siloam and the Pilgrimage Road are among the most inspiring archeological affirmations of the Bible'
By Benjamin Weinthal | Fox News

JERUSALEM — The Israel Antiquities Authority, the Israel National Parks Authority and the City of David Foundation announced days before the new year that the Pool of Siloam, a biblical site cherished by Christians and Jews, will be open to the public for the first time in 2,000 years in the near future.

"The Pool of Siloam’s excavation is highly significant to Christians around the world," American Pastor John Hagee, the founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel, told Fox News Digital. "It was at this site that Jesus healed the blind man (John:9), and it is at this site that, 2,000 years ago, Jewish pilgrims cleansed themselves prior to entering the Second Temple.

"The Pool of Siloam and the Pilgrimage Road, both located within the City of David, are among the most inspiring archeological affirmations of the Bible.

more.............. https://www.raptureready.com/category/nearing-midnight/
Very interesting and exciting. God is peeling the scales off the eyes of the Jewish people in particular, but many others will "see" as well.

The hour is definitely getting late.
Any extended plans here on earth might not come to fruition .

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I agree! We have a grandson who is a college freshman. His older sister is finishing up her assigned clinicals in the spring. Both of them are excited about their futures as they contemplate their careers in the health care field. When they are speaking about their job placements and the salaries they are likely to make, I just smile and listen to these two talking, and encourage them when I think it's needed. I don't ever say, "Are you kidding!? We're not going to be here long enough for you to graduate, much less draw good salaries and own your own home." They're very young and still think this earth is home. As things change and get even worse than they are now, they'll begin to realize that the prophecies in God's Word are coming to pass. Then, they'll want to hear more about the departure of God's saints, and be glad they won't be here to 'live the dream.'

ItIsFinished!

I agree! We have a grandson who is a college freshman. His older sister is finishing up her assigned clinicals in the spring. Both of them are excited about their futures as they contemplate their careers in the health care field. When they are speaking about their job placements and the salaries they are likely to make, I just smile and listen to these two talking, and encourage them when I think it's needed. I don't ever say, "Are you kidding!? We're not going to be here long enough for you to graduate, much less draw good salaries and own your own home." They're very young and still think this earth is home. As things change and get even worse than they are now, they'll begin to realize that the prophecies in God's Word are coming to pass. Then, they'll want to hear more about the departure of God's saints, and be glad they won't be here to 'live the dream.'
Amen.
This world is not our home .

First John 2: 15-18
Love not the world , neither the things
that are in the world. If any man love the
world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world , the lust of the
flesh , and the lust of the  eyes , and the pride
of life , is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away , and the
lust thereof : but he that doeth the will of God
abideth for ever.

Little children, it is the last time : and
as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,
even now are there many antichrists ;
whereby we know it is the last time .

Bethlehem57

Very interesting and exciting. God is peeling the scales off the eyes of the Jewish people in particular, but many others will "see" as well.

God just keeps giving mankind proof after proof hoping that people will listen and accept Jesus before its too late! Open their eyes Lord!

ItIsFinished!

Two of the most inspiring archeological affirmations of the Bible have been ,
The Pilgrimage Road and The Pool of Siloam.
Both located within the City of David.

Interesting to note , Pontius Pilate was the one who ordered The Pilgrimage Road to be constructed.

lismore

Your post made me think of this scripture:

The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light (Romans 13:12). Having worked nights there's a time when you can feel the morning coming, just before the dawn breaks :dance2

Back