Bible Study at a state college!

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I was dropping off something for one of my kids off at college. As I was walking in an area I heard someone talking about Jesus. I looked over and saw a man leading a bible study with a group of college students (about 10 guys)!

I gave him a thumbs up in passing.

Then, downstairs in some free to take info cubbies, were some free books about Christ!

I thought I'd share just to encourage. God's got His people serving in all sorts of unexpected places! :D

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I was dropping off something for one of my kids off at college. As I was walking in an area I heard someone talking about Jesus. I looked over and saw a man leading a bible study with a group of college students (about 10 guys)!

I gave him a thumbs up in passing.

Then, downstairs in some free to take info cubbies, were some free books about Christ!

I thought I'd share just to encourage. God's got His people serving in all sorts of unexpected places! :D
Amen!
I like hearing things like this.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised!

My kids highschool music class had a function there so we were walking around while waiting for their time slot. There were several high schools there with kids roaming back and forth past the table where this study was happening.

I think they typically meet there as it's a more out of the way place but today they were a showcase of studying the bible together. :)