Bible museum puts up transgender Jesus exhibit

Bethlehem57

I just saw another sicko article, this one about the woman pastor of a Chicago Lutheran church who invited a drag queen to read scripture to the children during the service. He probably didn't read the verses that say men shouldn't wear women's clothing.
Whenever I see “Woman” followed by “Pastor” I cringe.

This has to be the work of the ELCA branch of the Lutherans. We used to be members of an NALC Lutheran Chirch; over 12 years ago they were conservative, but their Bible teaching ws lacking greatl.

God showed us how we weren’t getting fed, and He guided us to a Calvary Chapel nearby just these last few month. It’s refreshing to hear prophecy as it relates to what’s happening in the world today. I have mentioned this before, but we go through the Bible chapter b chy chapter. How refreshing to see prophecy unfolding before our eyes, and not just some mention of Christ’s return way ahead in the future.

Aiyanna

Is this a good time for a little righteous anger? :doh This museum clearly has very little to do with the Word of the Lord and everything to do with worldliness and sin. Satan's using them to twist the precious Word of God and I would not want to be in their shoes standing before the Lord. Sadly this overall attitude is becoming more popular among churches. It's scary. I listen to trusted Pastors online these days.

lismore

I just saw another sicko article, this one about the woman pastor of a Chicago Lutheran church who invited a drag queen to read scripture to the children during the service. He probably didn't read the verses that say men shouldn't wear women's clothing.
Hello Cloud. I think the encouraging point for us is that the rapture cannot be long delayed, when we see the rising anti-Godly tide around us. There has always been weirdness and wickedness in our countries, but in our generation it is celebrated and it has become compulsory to celebrate wickedness. Pastors of churches are inviting drag queens along and no-one bats an eye. Hope to see you all soon in a better place by far. God Bless :)

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hello Cloud. I think the encouraging point for us is that the rapture cannot be long delayed, when we see the rising anti-Godly tide around us. There has always been weirdness and wickedness in our countries, but in our generation it is celebrated and it has become compulsory to celebrate wickedness. Pastors of churches are inviting drag queens along and no-one bats an eye. Hope to see you all soon in a better place by far. God Bless :)
It is pathetic when churches are letting this go on. It just tells you these churches are not the real deal or they wouldn't be letting this wickedness go on!

lismore

It is pathetic when churches are letting this go on. It just tells you these churches are not the real deal or they wouldn't be letting this wickedness go on!
Agreed. I think it's one of the distinctive things in our day, which confirms we are living in the last generation. Obvious wickedness/ weirdness is being pushed everywhere, organisations, governments, churches. Things that would have been off the grid weird even a few years ago are now celebrated. God Bless :)

MapleLeaf

It's always the Germans. So many troubling thoughts and philosophies have come from the very people group I descended from. It's a wonder that God lets any of us get saved.

I don't know if anyone has heard of Sam Allsbery or not but I once heard him try to suggest that there was a connection between Christ and being trans/having dysphoria because he was in the "wrong" body. It was revolting to hear him connect verses in Isaiah prophesying the coming suffering Messiah and the trans agenda. The modern church wants the love and unity without the Truth.

daygo

It's always the Germans. So many troubling thoughts and philosophies have come from the very people group I descended from. It's a wonder that God lets any of us get saved.

I don't know if anyone has heard of Sam Allsbery or not but I once heard him try to suggest that there was a connection between Christ and being trans/having dysphoria because he was in the "wrong" body. It was revolting to hear him connect verses in Isaiah prophesying the coming suffering Messiah and the trans agenda. The modern church wants the love and unity without the Truth.
Excellent, Agree church is all about love and unity and no truth.