Bible discovery: 'Marine fossils' found atop Mount Everest 'could be proof of Great Flood

I recently visited the Creation Museum and Ark Exhibit in Kentucky. A explanation that was given as a scientific hypothesis, based also on what the scriptures say, stated Creation Scientists believe massive earthquakes began to happen globally, releasing superheated steam into the atmosphere. They believe it condensed into rain in the cooler atmosphere and contributed to the rains.

This hypothesis relates to the scriptures Len posted. Thus the waters from earth and above earth were released in a very rapid fashion.

There is amazing scientific evidence that supports a massive rapid global flood.

Wings Like Eagles

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Gen 7:11

by my highlightiing what that guy said about a layer of underground water(not just the water table) I was trying to point out there was an even greater layer of water embeded in or made up of rock even deeper, which I found...
Yes--a fairly recent discovery is that there is a "reservoir" of water buried deep under the surface of the earth that contains more water than ALL of the world's oceans combined: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25723-massive-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core/

Reactions: Len
Back