Better Times Ahead? Only With Jesus!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Better Times Ahead? Only With Jesus!
By Dennis Huebshman

Luke 21:9-12; “And when you hear of wars and tumults, do not be terrified, for these things must first take place, but the end will not be at once. (10) Then He said to them, nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. (11) There will be great earthquakes, and in various places, famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from Heaven. (12) But before all this, they will lay their hands on you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for My name’s sake.”

Luke 21: 25-26; “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth, distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves; (26) people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the power of the heavens will be shaken.” (ESV – any emphasis is mine)

There are people today who are trying to say that we are at this point right now. While I agree that the times are more evil and difficult than we’ve seen in our past, everything above is describing the tribulation period this earth will go through for seven years. For anyone who may say that today’s events will get better, they are wrong.

We are seeing the lead-in to the introduction of the “one World Everything” – One world currency; one world government; and a one world ruler. When he appears, this would be the “lawless one” of 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; and then it can be said that the tribulation or wrath has officially arrived.

Once this takes place, the events of today will seem like a picnic compared to what lies ahead. All who will bow down to that evil leader, and who will accept his mark indicating they worship him, will be able to buy and sell and live a fairly decent life. All who reject his mark will be the ones who will be hunted down and most likely be martyred. Sadly, all who take his mark will have committed an unforgiveable sin, and they will enter the lake of fire after appearing at the Great White Throne Judgment of Revelation 20:11-15.

For God’s chosen people, the Jews, He will protect a remnant of all who are on this earth at a location that the antichrist will not be able to get to. However, there again will be a great cost involved, as given in Zechariah 13:8; “In the whole land, declares the Lord, two thirds shall be cut off and perish; and one third shall be left alive.” All who cannot reach the “sanctuary” will be part of the two thirds. It will be absolutely horrible for them.

What has been described so far, and even then not a complete description of the horrible extremes that will take place, is for all who will be here when satan’s evil one appears with his false prophet. However, there is a way that exists right now that can prevent anyone from going into that awful time.

Paul tells us in 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10, and John tells us in Revelation 3:10 that those who belong to the Savior will not enter the wrath. John 3:36 states; “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.”

Jesus Himself spoke of the narrow path that leads to Him as being hard, and few would be on it The part that is hard is to believe is that Jesus is Lord, and that God raised Him from the dead to conquer our sins forever. Romans 10:9-13 plainly gives the simple but straightforward path to eternal Salvation. Verse 13 sums it up with; “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

It will still be possible to be saved during the wrath, but the question is, why would anyone want to be there to begin with? The changing times of this sin-filled world are practically screaming that the end of this age is very near. We can’t even begin to imagine just how close we are to the Savior calling His “flock” up to meet Him in the air, to be kept from the wrath as the Father has promised. And just a note here; God never makes a promise that He won’t keep.

Please read 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 and then 1 Corinthians 15:51-53. Paul describes the event we call the Rapture. Everything about those who will be involved is open to be accepted right now. Please note, the lawless one cannot appear until “He who now restrains him (bible says “it”) is out of the way.” That’s 2 Thessalonians 2:7.

When a person receives and accepts Jesus as Savior, He sends the Holy Spirit to indwell us until we leave this earth. John 16:7-15 describes this. Other verses that speak of the Holy Spirit being with us are 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:9; Ezekiel 36:27; 2 Timothy 1:14; Romans 8:11; Galatians 4:6 and 1 John 2:27, just to name a few.

So, are there actually better times ahead? Yes, for all who are in Christ Jesus. Also, it’s our choice to make, as all who truly calls on Him will be saved. Choose Jesus and have eternal life; refuse Jesus and have eternal condemnation. There are no other options, no matter what any false prophet may try to tell you. Also, Jesus is the only way to Heaven. (John 14:6; Acts 4:12)

As one who called out to the Savior to forgive me about 35 years ago, I want to share Him with as many souls as possible. Therefore, “I Love To Tell The Story” about My Jesus. This just happens to be a hymn by Kate Hankey from 1866. Please consider the words of her son.

1.) I love to tell the story, of unseen things above; of Jesus and His glory; of Jesus and His love. I love to tell the story, because I know it’s true. It satisfies my longing, as nothing else can do.

Ref) I love to tell the story; twill be my theme in glory; to tell the old, old story; of Jesus and His Love.

2.) I love to tell the story, more wonderful it seems; than all the golden fancies, of all our golden dreams. I love to tell the story; it did so much for me. And that is just the reason, I tell it now to thee. (ref)

3.) I love to tell the story, ‘tis pleasant to repeat. What seems each time I tell it, more wonderful and sweet. I love to tell the story; for some have never heard; the message of Salvation, from God’s own Holy Word. (ref)

4.) I love to tell the story; for those who know it best; seem hungering and thirsting; to hear it like the rest. And when in scenes of glory; I sing the new, new song; twill be the old, old story; that I have loved so long. (ref)

We do not know exactly when the Trumpet of God will sound and there is a shout from the archangel. We can see all the signs that have begun, and in Luke 21:28, Jesus said that when they begin to take place, His return is very near. Those signs began several years ago.

Taking a chance that this is not true could put you in a most terribly time that will make events of today seem like a Sunday picnic. Call out today; right now; and you can rest assured you will not be a part of the tribulation. It’s totally up to each person to choose, and it’s a free-will choice as the Father will force no one to accept His Son. Please read John 3:16-18 and then 2 Peter 3:9. God wants no one to fail because He loves us so much. No man-made deity can make this claim. He has provided everything we need to be saved, and He will turn no one away.

One final comment; you have not sinned so greatly that the blood of Jesus won’t cover you. The unforgiveable sin right now is to not have Jesus as your Savior when you take your last breath here. Jesus died for all of us. Call out for His forgiveness, and live whatever time you have left for Him.

Come Lord Jesus! (Maranatha!)

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/better-times-ahead-only-with-jesus/

Andy C

One final comment; you have not sinned so greatly that the blood of Jesus won’t cover you. The unforgiveable sin right now is to not have Jesus as your Savior when you take your last breath here. Jesus died for all of us. Call out for His forgiveness, and live whatever time you have left for Him.
Amen, its not to late for anyone to call out to Jesus, repent, and confessing Him as your Savior.

Back