Bennett: World must hold Iran accountable for nuclear violations

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Bennett: World must hold Iran accountable for nuclear violations
“I expect global powers to hold [Iran] accountable, to bring them to the UN Security Council. That would be the peaceful route,” דשןג Israel's Prime Minister Naftali Bennett.
By LAHAV HARKOV
OCTOBER 12, 2021

The world must take Iran to task for violating its nuclear commitments, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Tuesday at the Jerusalem Post Conference. Iran is “blatantly violating” its commitments to the International Atomic Energy Agency, he said. “I’m not even talking about the [2015 Iran nuclear deal]. These are very fundamental commitments.” Bennett said he told US President Joe Biden, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to take action against Iran. Israel is “not going to wait,” he said. “I expect global powers to hold [Iran] accountable, to bring them to the UN Security Council. That would be the peaceful route.” “There are other routes, but that is the right thing to do, and we are going to continue pursuing that over the coming weeks and months,” he added.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...ran-accountable-for-nuclear-violations-681726

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Iran is a sovereign nation so the only violation is they haven't bent to the will of others with regards to nuculear weapon development, anyway. A sovereign nation has as much right as any other nation to develop all manner of weapons. If another sovereign nation feels threatened by a particular country, then they might need to mount the best defense, which is an offensive against the country they feel is threatening them.