Bennett: Challenging the legitimacy of a government is dangerous

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Bennett: Challenging the legitimacy of a government is dangerous
PM Bennett responds to farewell event for Shin Bet chief, during which Netanyahu ignored him when he read the list of dignitaries.
Arutz Sheva North America Staff , Oct 15 , 2021
Naftali Bennett.

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett reacted on Friday afternoon to the farewell event for the head of the Israel Security Agency Nadav Argaman, during which opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu ignored Bennett when he read the list of dignitaries. "It was a special evening where we said goodbye to a special man. In the waiting room, Nadav told me he misses just taking a tractor and plowing. To perform this one craft perfectly. That’s Nadav. Always brave, always honest and goes into details," Bennett wrote on Facebook.

"Whenever he presented me with a plan for approval, I knew it was accurate in every detail. I regretted the dissonance in such a statesmanlike and moving event. I was not the only one moving uncomfortably in his chair there. I hope the opposition leader understands that political disagreements are natural. Disagreements are part of life. But challenging the legitimacy of a government in Israel is a dangerous thing."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/315148