Ben-Gvir's wife brings gun to Sara Netnayahu's lunch for coalition wives

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ben-Gvir's wife brings gun to Sara Netnayahu's lunch for coalition wives
Ayala Ben-Gvir wrote on Twitter that she needs the gun because she lives in Hebron and is married to "the most threatened man in the country".
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: NOVEMBER 14, 2022

Ayala Ben-Gvir showed up sporting a gun in her waistband to a lunch hosted by wife of prime-minister elect Benjamin Netanyahu Sara at the Waldorf Astoria on Monday afternoon. The lunch was attended by wives of the other coalition party leaders and was hosted in order for them to become acquainted. Other attendees included Yaffa Deri, Rivka Goldknopf and Galit Maoz, the wives of Shas leader Aryeh Deri, United Torah Judaism leader Yizhak Goldknopf, and Noam party leader MK Avi Maoz. Religious Zionist Party leader MK Bezalel Smotrich's wife did not attend for "personal reasons."

After a photo of the five women was released, many people pointed out that a gun was visible in Ben-Gvir's waistband. "I live in Hebron, a mother to six sweet children and drive on terror-stricken roads," she wrote on Twitter in response to the criticism she faced. "I am also married to the most threatened man in the country. I have a gun. Deal with it."

more............ https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-722377

Back