Ben-Gvir, police prepare for release of terrorist Maher Younis after 40 years

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ben-Gvir, police prepare for release of terrorist Maher Younis after 40 years
The police plans to prevent a repetition of the celebrations after the recent release of his cousin Karim Younis from prison.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: JANUARY 18, 2023

National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir on Wednesday instructed the Israel Police to prevent any acts of sympathy or encouragement for an act of terrorism as part of preparations for the release of Arab-Israeli terrorist Maher Younis on Thursday.

Ben-Gvir attended a meeting together with Israel Police Insp.-Gen. Kobi Shabtai on Tuesday in anticipation of the release of Younis, who together with his recently released cousin Karim Younis was part of a terrorist group convicted of murdering IDF Cpl. Avraham Bromberg in 1980.

more............... https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-728872

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
This is not going to go well. Bad enough he was running ops, influencing, and acting as a huge symbol and living martyr or example from jail, but now he'll be in-person and more able to "encourage" terror :mad

I hope I'm wrong.

Please pray for peace

:pray :pray :amen :amen

daygo

This is not going to go well. Bad enough he was running ops, influencing, and acting as a huge symbol and living martyr or example from jail, but now he'll be in-person and more able to "encourage" terror :mad

I hope I'm wrong.

Please pray for peace

:pray :pray :amen :amen
So do I, totally agree.

Back