Ben Crump to Sue Everyone Except Nation of Islam for Killing Malcolm X

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ben Crump to Sue Everyone Except Nation of Islam for Killing Malcolm X
“Why are they threatening your life?”
By Daniel Greenfield

Ben Crump is running out of dead criminals to sue cities over. After briefly trying to shake down Sesame Street (for shame), Crump is getting in his time machine and suing everyone else over the death of Malcolm X.

Nationally renowned civil rights and personal injury attorney Ben Crump and co-counsel Ray Hamlin will file a notice of claim with intent to sue government agencies and the NYPD for the alleged assassination and fraudulent concealment of evidence surrounding Malcolm X’s murder. They will be joined by daughters of Malcolm X during a Tuesday news conference.

Tomorrow will mark 58 years since Malcom X was assassinated on February 21, 1965, at age 39 while speaking at the Audubon Ballroom. He was shot a total of 21 times by a group of men in front of his wife and daughters. The connection between his death and federal and New York government agencies, including the NYPD, FBI, and CIA has long been contested.

Also UFOs. Especially them.

Since black nationalists continue to blame the CIA or James Bond for killing Malcolm X, instead of their own, let’s recap. The Nation of Islam has a long history of critics and dissenters being killed.

You can find Malcolm X on video saying that the Nation of Islam was threatening to kill him.

Why are they threatening your life?

MALCOLM X: Well, primarily because they afraid that I will tell the real reason that they’ve been — that I’m out of the Black Muslim movement, which I never told, I kept to myself. But the real reason is that Elijah Muhammad, the head of the movement, is the father of eight children by six different teenage girls, six different teenaged girls who were his private personal secretary.

Also, Malcolm X knew the explosive secret of the NOI’s secret alliance with the KKK.

While this pact promised Klan-approved safe passage for Jeremiah and other Muslims in the South, it also committed the NOI to secret cooperation with the death-dealing white knights—who, among their contemporary atrocities, had even openly proposed killing MLK. The willingness of Elijah Muhammad to overlook the long, bloody history, as well as the mounting terror of the Klan struck his national spokesperson on a deeply personal level. Even before Malcolm X was born, night-riding Klan horsemen terrorized his pregnant mother and her three older children in Omaha, Nebraska. And he had grown up convinced beyond all arguments that this same Ku Klux Klan had killed his father. (Malcolm’s father died in a streetcar accident in Lansing, Michigan; no connection to white supremacists has been established.)

So obviously the CIA. Maybe the Mounties and MI6. Any conspiracy is better than dealing with the ugly truth.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...except-nation-of-islam-for-killing-malcolm-x/

Back