Beautiful Bible Verses That Speak To You

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
What does this verse mean??
The word assemblies in this verse , in Hebrew, is defined as , a collection of learned men.

The words of the wise (wise here implys Godly men) are as goads (guides/directs) ,
and as nails fastened ( join together/integrity of structure) by the masters of assemblies
(collection of Godly wisdom fashioned together by Godly men ) which are given from one shepherd.
(one shepherd illustrates God the Son Jesus the Christ. The good, great, and chief Shepherd. )

The Holy Spirit guides and directs our paths through The Word.
Line upon line , precept upon precept.
When one brings the wisdom of God's Word collectively fashioned within a harmonious foundation , they have a fixed (fastened) foundation that cannot be moved as Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone.

I hope this helps ;) .

ItIsFinished!

I love the following ...

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death,
nor life, nor angels , nor principalities, nor
powers, nor things present, nor things to
come,
Nor height , nor depth, nor any other
creature , shall be able to separate us from
the love of God , which is in Christ Jesus our
Lord.
AMEN!!!

What , or who can separate us from the love of God?

ItIsFinished!

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son
is  given : and the government shall be upon
his shoulder: and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counsellor , The mighty God ,
The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Hallelujah !!!

One of the most powerful truths in God's Holy Word.
ENORMOUS amount of truth and pure love in that verse.
✝️

ldonjohn

"God said it, that settles it!"
John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (KJV)

Two other of my favorite verses are John 3:14-15. verse 14 "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

John 3:16 is probably the most quoted scripture in the bible. I don't know about others, but for many years I overlooked the 2 verses just before verse 16?

There is an important message in verses 14-15. This scripture is a reference to Numbers 21:8-9. As Moses led the people of Israel, they complained against God & Moses saying Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much of the people of Israel died.

Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, we have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee: pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

Verse 8. And the Lord said unto Moses, make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Verse 9. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

When someone was bitten by a serpent, that person didn't have to beg God to save his life, didn't have to make promises to God, didn't have to perform any works to be healed; no, all that person had to do was to believe that God would heal him if he looked upon the serpent of brass on that pole. That “look” was the person's hand of faith that reached out to God for God to save him from certain death. And just as the people of Israel “looked” at the fiery serpent in faith to be saved from death, so we must look to the cross, in faith, for our salvation.

Why did Jesus reference this story just before verse 16? Well, could it be that he was giving us an example of the meaning of “Whosoever believeth in Him” in verse 16?

John

Jaybird

Ephesians is my favorite "chapter" of the New Testament. This is one of my favorite verses (there are so many how can we list just one!).

Ephesians 2: 4-10

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

For me, this is so beautiful because it defines our faith. Maranatha!

Jaybird

Psalm 150:

"Praise the LORD!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens!
Praise him for his mighty deeds;
praise him according to his excellent greatness!
Praise him with trumpet sound;
praise him with lute and harp!
Praise him with tambourine and dance;
praise him with strings and pipe!
Praise him with sounding cymbals;
praise him with loud clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD!"

SarahRose

Titus 3:5-7

5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we did in righteousness, but in accordance with His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He richly poured out upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

ItIsFinished!

Second Corinthians 9:15
Thanks  be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

We are limited within our collective words and definitions to fully describe the wonderful majesty of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I believe that unspeakable gift that Paul writes
about is salvation.
When one receives Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour , they receive the imputed righteousness of Christ and the indwelling of the
Holy Spirit.

Redemption through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on The Cross of Calvary.

Salvation through Christ is the best gift anyone can receive.

Praise The Lamb of God
✝️

mack_

1 Peter 1:3-9
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

mack_

I'm reading Leviticus at.the moment, man i woulda been playing it very safe and double checked all the sacrificing protocols just in case i made an error an ended up dead LOL
I read somewhere that the High Priests feared being smitten by God while making sacrifice, and as a precaution they would tie a long cord to ankle of the High Priest so they could drag him back out.