Beautiful Bible Verses That Speak To You

Hallelujah

I am sure there are tons of these. I am making lists of verses that I love and taped them on the inside of my pocket bible for witnessing purposes. They are also fun to share. I was hoping we could share some on this post and continue to add.

I was driving down the road the other day and saw a truck in front of me with Isaiah 41:10 on the back of his truck. He didn't have the scripture written out, so I made a note and looked it up later. I have heard the verse before, but it was a joy to re-read and make a reference.

KJV Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

What are some of your favorite bible verses?

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I am sure there are tons of these. I am making lists of verses that I love and taped them on the inside of my pocket bible for witnessing purposes. They are also fun to share. I was hoping we could share some on this post and continue to add.

I was driving down the road the other day and saw a truck in front of me with Isaiah 41:10 on the back of his truck. He didn't have the scripture written out, so I made a note and looked it up later. I have heard the verse before, but it was a joy to re-read and make a reference.

KJV Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

What are some of your favorite bible verses?

Hallelujah, your post has encouraged me! This is one of my very favorite verses, so beautiful and one I've been resting in this week, particularly.

Psalm 37 is another favorite:

Commit everything you do to the Lord.
Trust him, and he will help you. He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.

Be still in the presence of the Lord,
and wait patiently for him to act.
Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
or fret about their wicked schemes.

5-7

Hallelujah

Psalms 100 KJV

1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and unto his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth all generations.

Carl

Ruth 1:16

And Ruth said, Urge me not to leave you or to turn back from following you; for where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people and your God my God.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

SarahRose

One of my favorites happens to be the shortest: Jesus wept (John 11:35).

When I come to this verse it makes me want to weep too, because it shows God’s real, loving compassion for us. He wasn’t worried about Lazarus, but He was sad for the pain Mary, Martha, and others were feeling.

The thought that God sees our broken moments and would cry for us is incredible. That thought has brought me out of some very hard times.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
One of my favorites happens to be the shortest: Jesus wept (John 11:35).

When I come to this verse it makes me want to weep too, because it shows God’s real, loving compassion for us. He wasn’t worried about Lazarus, but He was sad for the pain Mary, Martha, and others were feeling.

The thought that God sees our broken moments and would cry for us is incredible. That thought has brought me out of some very hard times.
I feel the same way about that verse…:redface

Wally

Choose your words carefully...

Hebrews 4:14-16 HCSB

14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens—Jesus the Son of God—let us hold fast to the confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tested in every way as we are, yet without sin. 16 Therefore let us approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us at the proper time.

I love Dallas Holmes: He'll Dry the Tears rendition of this verse.

Last edited:

Hallelujah

NKJV Romans 5:3-4

And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character, and character, hope.

NKJV 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

And he said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distress, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I love The Word.
This is one of my favorites.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick , and powerful,
and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul
and spirit, and of the joints and marrow , and
is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of
the heart.