" Beam Out" is same as Rapture?

Dragontiger777

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...sedgntp&cvid=0d34cb3c76024825895fe26e16a6ac28

I just curious and look website. Find out that the worst and weird "Beam Out" (come my mind about the Rapture). I know send out messged. However, Look at article:

{Earlier this year, NASA scientists updated a new message to beam out to any potentially intelligent life in the cosmos. But what would we do if they were to actually reply? The new Scottish hub's purpose is to fill a policy gap by coming up with internationally agreed-upon procedures in case we ever make contact.
So far, the only commonly agreed upon rules have been set out by the SETI community, as laid out in the SETI Institute's "Declaration of Principles Concerning the Conduct of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence."}

That is most odd and I know the UFO is the Satan/Lucifier dirty work. There is no one in universe only Heaven and Hell and include the Earth. Sound like they make the people in world cause confuse that they think true come from the antichrist know and to make the people believe in him as ac is false god.

Remove or want or can omit this as remove that is fine with me.... I just see and interesting why the people believe in the UFO is real life ( it is satan dirty work)

Peace

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think they were "beaming out" from previous articles I read to see if they could get any "intelligent life forms" out there in space to respond to their messages.

Which is nothing more than inviting demons to respond. :sad

A lot of these "scientific" types don't believe in the Bible, so they are ripe for satan's dirty work as you mentioned :sad

DWB

Contact with aliens would be an excellent scare tactic for the OWG communists to use next time. Covid, didn't work. Climate change, the climate is not cooperating, didn't work. Maybe aliens might scare some folks into voting the commies in.

NewWine2020

Contact with aliens would be an excellent scare tactic for the OWG communists to use next time. Covid, didn't work. Climate change, the climate is not cooperating, didn't work. Maybe aliens might scare some folks into voting the commies in.

In my sorry state of AZ there is no longer any need to scare the electorate into voting the commies in by stressing we need to unite against alien invaders, you just have to threaten their potential access to abortion on demand.

On an apropos and much lighter note I came across a quote that was (I think) attributed to our former POTUS, that if the USA ever did discover intelligent life on another planet that our govt's response would likely be to start sending $$$ to them right away.

If we did have "contact with Aliens" I would actually be kind of stoked, it would show that the countdown to Christ's return was drawing much closer; of course any ET's that willingly approached humanity would be demonic counterfeits; if there were actually other, unfallen intelligent life out there they would likely be doing everything in their power to keep fallen humanity from finding them.

Hypothetically if there were other races in other worlds, I think they would probably look at the Earth in it's present state as "Oooh, that's a BAD neighborhood, do NOT go there, even on a dare." :)

Back