BBC Head Admits Network Treats Christianity With Less Sensitivity

readytogo

By Clara Morris , Christian Post Contributor

February 27, 2012|5:12 pm

BBC director-general Mark Thompson, speaking in an interview for an Oxford University research program on free speech, has admitted that Christianity is treated with less sensitivity on air than other religions.

According to the Daily Mail, in his interview with Timothy Garton Ash for Oxford's "The Free Speech Debate," Thompson said that television programs do not have to be as sensitive with satire, jokes, or comments about Christianity because the religion is "an established part of our cultural-built landscape" and "pretty broad shouldered."

BBC Head Admits Network Treats Christianity With Less Sensitivity, Christian News

micah719

an adopted son of The Most High God John 6:37-40
According to the Daily Mail, in his interview with Timothy Garton Ash for Oxford's "The Free Speech Debate," Thompson said that television programs do not have to be as sensitive with satire, jokes, or comments about Christianity because the religion is "an established part of our cultural-built landscape" and "pretty broad shouldered."
Interesting excuse. Wonder how much water it will hold when he is called in front of The Father, Whose children he is maligning, specifically, His Son, and all the adopted ones as well. Broad shoulders indeed...

Luk 10:16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

WKUHilltopper

Thompson said that television programs do not have to be as sensitive with satire, jokes, or comments about Christianity because the religion is "an established part of our cultural-built landscape" and "pretty broad shouldered."
Weak sauce.