Barack and Michelle Obama Creating Netflix Animated Series to ‘Reframe’ Children’s Understanding of Government

Lovin Jesus

Barack and Michelle Obama are creating a Netflix animated series designed to “reframe” how children think about government and civic engagement, with musical performances by artists including Adam Lambert, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and Janelle Monáe.

Netflix announced the ten-episode We the People is set to debut July 4. The Obamas, who have an ongoing production deal with Netflix, are serving as executive producers on the series, along with Doc McStuffins creator Chris Nee and ABC’s Black-ish creator Kenya Barris.

In a press release sent to multiple news outlets, the streamer called the show “an exuberant call to action for everyone to rethink civics as a living, breathing thing and to reframe their understanding of what government and citizenship mean in a modern world.”

Read further
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...eframe-childrens-understanding-of-government/

Lovin Jesus

They are definitely going after our children! In every aspect of ungodliness and immorality they are going after our kids to indoctrinate them to conform to the depraved minds they have. The new understanding of government, the new gender choices they offer to small children in Kindergarten, the programming that no longer show a god-given nuclear family rather now they have same sex parenting even in cartoons. They are not only teaching our children that the abominations are good, but they are teaching them that what God created us to be us bad.

Lord God Almighty, please! The children need your protection.
Jesus, you said the Kingdom belongs to those who are like children because of their innocence. These horrible people are trying to Rob them of their innocence through their new normal of depravity. Father, please place your shield of protection around these children who many of them are in unbelieving homes and have no godly guidance there. Lord, stop up the ears and place a blindfold over their eyes that they may not receive the utterance if demons. My spirit grieves for these children Lord.

I pray for every lost person who is seeking God to be accounted for and soon, I can't stand to be in this ungodly world ruled by satan another breath. So much happening in this world makes me cringe and I detest the works of satan but the children, they touch my heart because they are all that's left of innocence in this world that is as close to being as the Lord wants us to be. Jesus said let them come to me, for theirs is the Kingdom.

Im sorry for going a little off topic from the OP but they really are related. It's all in the same despicable goal they have. This is where we are seeing

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done
Romans 1:28

The children need our prayers. Especially those in spiritually broken homes.

GotGrace

Barack and Michelle Obama are creating a Netflix animated series designed to “reframe” how children think about government and civic engagement, with musical performances by artists including Adam Lambert, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and Janelle Monáe.

Netflix announced the ten-episode We the People is set to debut July 4. The Obamas, who have an ongoing production deal with Netflix, are serving as executive producers on the series, along with Doc McStuffins creator Chris Nee and ABC’s Black-ish creator Kenya Barris.

In a press release sent to multiple news outlets, the streamer called the show “an exuberant call to action for everyone to rethink civics as a living, breathing thing and to reframe their understanding of what government and citizenship mean in a modern world.”

Read further
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...eframe-childrens-understanding-of-government/
I don't want them teaching my family anything.

Rocky R.

Another show I’ll never let my kids watch. Not that they’d ever like this show, anyway. It’s ugly.