Bad, unhealthy, unholy commercials

DanLMP

It's mentioned in another thread but I am seeing a lot more commercials with same sex couples.
Let the normalization continue.

On a non concerned note, I am also seeing a lot of "mixed" couples. Just an interesting fact.

Part of the issue is that the ratio presented of all these "couples" does not even closely represent the true percentage of those types of mixings.

That's how you know they are pushing an agenda.

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
It's mentioned in another thread but I am seeing a lot more commercials with same sex couples.
Let the normalization continue.

On a non concerned note, I am also seeing a lot of "mixed" couples. Just an interesting fact.

Part of the issue is that the ratio presented of all these "couples" does not even closely represent the true percentage of those types of mixings.

That's how you know they are pushing an agenda.
My son and I were just discussing every one of these points two hours ago. Definitely agree they’re pushing an agenda.

Accepted

I detest commercials! They insert sleaze into your living room, and also try to manipulate us with marketing techniques into greed.

I began a policy in our home when our boys were small to always mute commercials, and we still do this, even if it’s just my husband and me at home. I can do without that noise!

chaser

We trust you Jesus, you are the only King forever!
I am tired of the same sex commercials, two women about to kiss in a hotel pool, another commercial with 2 guys on a sofa, and this morning 2 guys kissed on some commercial , I just started my day, just woke up and yukk!:gaahLord how much longer, it must be soon.

antitox

They are over the top with their underware commercials. However, its not as creepy as the old burger King commmercial where the “king” is in bed with a couple when they wake up.
You touched a pet peeve. I so hated that commercial cause it weirded me out. Couldn't stand it. If I woke up and found some dude in my bed he would be under attack. :shooting2

Kaatje

My soul waits for the Lord, and in His Word I hope
I started muting commercials years ago, and when we got interactive TV,
we taped what we wanted to see to be able to fast-forward through the commercials.

Nowadays we gave up on TV altogether, we only watch YouTube pastors and Netflix.
And from Netflix only those that meet my standards (no swearing, no extreme violence).

Last week somebody quoted a commercial line, which I didn’t understand at all.
He was so taken aback about that, I had to laugh. I was a weirdo in his eyes. LOL!

antitox

I started muting commercials years ago, and when we got interactive TV,
we taped what we wanted to see to be able to fast-forward through the commercials.

Nowadays we gave up on TV altogether, we only watch YouTube pastors and Netflix.
And from Netflix only those that meet my standards (no swearing, no extreme violence).

Last week somebody quoted a commercial line, which I didn’t understand at all.
He was so taken aback about that, I had to laugh. I was a weirdo in his eyes. LOL!
Back when my wife and kids were at the house I almost always muted the TV commercials.

Lynn

Longing for Home
Nowadays we gave up on TV altogether, we only watch YouTube pastors
Yep, us, too. I view YouTube videos of Andy Woods or godly music by the Herbsters Evangelistic Team. Nowadays, I have a lot less anxiety and emotional distress. I figured out that TV in general, the news, made-for-TV movies were upsetting me, robbing me of the joy and peace that God wants me to have. I don't miss it one bit.