Babylon Rebuilt by the UN?

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Medes and Persians is the Medo-Persian or the Achaemenid Empire represented by the chest and arms of silver in the statue in Daniel's dream.

I think the 7 mountains or empires of gentiles are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the NWO/10Kings. These mountains span the entire length of time that Israel is under gentile dominion..

Thanks Hidden. :)

Bethlehem57

The On e World Religion Headquarters set to open next year.
The new Babylon will be centralized in the Middle East most likely Iraq. 3 religions Muslim, Catholic and, Jewish. Who knows the crime is so bad in New York they just might move out. Good excuse. Only reason The UN is in New York because United States gives the most money to their agenda.
Why not Europe?

Endangered

The destruction of Babylon is explained in Isaiah 13:17-19.
The Medes/Kurds overrun the city and leave almost nothing remaining.

daygo

The destruction of Babylon is explained in Isaiah 13:17-19.
The Medes/Kurds overrun the city and leave almost nothing remaining.
Read somewhere think it was Jack Kelley who said babylon has never been destroyed, dismantled yes, not destroyed. As an aside saw a documentary with Michael Palin showing babylon and the bit that Saddum Hussain started rebuilding it was breathtaking, so imo don't doubt that it'll be rebuilt with the money and manpower available it'd be up and running in next to no time.

Dragontiger777

Bartenders should know.
I did tell on this forum (somewhere) about the Holy Spirit (does not know when date) however strong believe before 2030 or within next three years. I am not prophecy sorry. However, so many in this world as the Christian people knew "time is short" as label "our last generation". Blunt and plain clearly as crystal.

Peace and Joyful
smile

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Did you ever come up with an answer?
:unsure2

As I'm thinking about this I'm remembering that the bride of Christ is depicted as feminine as well (so, it's not just evil depicted as a woman).

I don't think that it's a feminine attribute is in itself bad but perhaps is more of an indicating of relationship with God, who is always spoken in a masculine attrubute. So, in that type of the marriage institution there's either the bride, prostitute, nations who don't follow God cast in a feminine aspect (like Babylon being called a queen in the O.T. or Israel as a wife).

It seems to indicate more of a relationship (whether in Christ or outside of Christ) to God, the masculine and humanity, the feminine.

Medowmuffin

Wonder why evil is always depicted as a woman..not just in the Bible.. but in secular literature as well...
Lol another post was about who was someone you related to in the Bible and I didn’t post but I will now. Rahab. She was a nobody that didn’t have status but she must have had a streak in her most missed. I guess because evil is enticing. A woman is usually what comes to mind. Other than that pecan pie

Back