Babylon Rebuilt by the UN?

AimeeP

A few people have pointed out how, with enough money and will, a city can be built very quickly. Some examples:

1. Dubai, which Paul289 mentioned.

2. Neom, or The Line, being built by Mohammed bin Salman. With its climate control and everything in walking or autotransport distance, it reminds me of the dome they lived under in Logan's Run. Planned end date: 2030.

3. Mark Lore, of Walmart, wants to build a self-enclosed city in Arizona, Utah or Nevada. He's going to base the city on "equitism" and from the description it sounds sort of like some of the utopian cities that were built in the 1800s, except with much improved technology. Targeted completion date: 2030*.

Because these cities don't grow organically, with houses and work buildings being added over time as needed, they can be built much faster. Also, if you start with a basically abandoned or unbuilt area, you don't need endless permits (all done at one time) and you don't need to wait for anything or anyone. The speed of the project will be determined by how many people you can get working on it at one time. With enough money thrown at it, it can be done quickly. With something like Neom, there's no need for more blueprints; you simply make the same stuff over and over. Think of how quickly a McDonald's can go up once the permits are in.

*The year 2030 is very popular with WEF people. E.g., Govs Inslee and Newsom both want only electric cars to be sold as of 2030.
Yes, I have noticed this too! What is up with 2030?!

Reason & Hope

Yes, I have noticed this too! What is up with 2030?!
It's a goal year that WEFers and others have been focusing on. Do a search on Justin Trudeau and 2030 and you'll find an announcement he made about Covid being an opportunity for Build Back Better for 2030. Date of video is Nov 2020.

2030 is the date set by the Paris Agreement (which our Senate did not approve by the way) to meet certain climate goals. It's basically an agreement designed to hobble the US and other western nations, while enabling the Chinese to burn as much coal as they want.

Andy C

In one sense, it could be just one of those years people pick and then pick another when it passes. I used to hear a lot about doom and gloom for 2020, and it came and went
Exactly!!!!!!!!

WEF - Big plans, at best limited global impacts. Big dreams, fear mongering, I could care less about what Klaus says.

WEF vs the Holy Spirit, gee I wonder who wins….

Shannon70

A few people have pointed out how, with enough money and will, a city can be built very quickly. Some examples:

1. Dubai, which Paul289 mentioned.

2. Neom, or The Line, being built by Mohammed bin Salman. With its climate control and everything in walking or autotransport distance, it reminds me of the dome they lived under in Logan's Run. Planned end date: 2030.

3. Mark Lore, of Walmart, wants to build a self-enclosed city in Arizona, Utah or Nevada. He's going to base the city on "equitism" and from the description it sounds sort of like some of the utopian cities that were built in the 1800s, except with much improved technology. Targeted completion date: 2030*.

Because these cities don't grow organically, with houses and work buildings being added over time as needed, they can be built much faster. Also, if you start with a basically abandoned or unbuilt area, you don't need endless permits (all done at one time) and you don't need to wait for anything or anyone. The speed of the project will be determined by how many people you can get working on it at one time. With enough money thrown at it, it can be done quickly. With something like Neom, there's no need for more blueprints; you simply make the same stuff over and over. Think of how quickly a McDonald's can go up once the permits are in.

*The year 2030 is very popular with WEF people. E.g., Govs Inslee and Newsom both want only electric cars to be sold as of 2030.
I remember in 2019, AOC said the world will end in 12 years at that time. That is close to the 2030 timeline.

Reason & Hope

I remember in 2019, AOC said the world will end in 12 years at that time. That is close to the 2030 timeline.
Well, I think the "climate change will kill us all" estimates are a different class of deadline. They are meant to instill such fear and urgency in people that the people will go along with whatever draconian crackpot ideas the warming alarmists come up with.

The 2030 deadline is for governments and businesses to actually enact those crackpot ideas (only electric cars) and accompanying draconian laws.

But they're certainly related. And there seems to be a sense among the elite of "this is the time to do this." That could be because Satan wants his plans speeded up and is whispering in their ears, and it could also be the ones in power are looking at polls and looking at how people are increasingly angry at this stuff (see Dutch farmers) and they think, "We've got to do it now before the people have a chance to oust us."

Reason & Hope

I fervently pray that as "they" are making all these plans for 2030, God is sitting on His throne in Heaven, laughing.......
as He is thinking, "that is 7 1/2 years from now ........ you will be toast!"
Man plans but God directs his steps.

Why are the nations in an uproar
And the peoples devising a vain thing...
He who sits in the heavens laughs,
The Lord scoffs at them. -- Ps 2

As Joseph said to his brothers (who weren't as evil as these guys): "What you meant for evil God used for good."

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
In listening to Andy Woods recently on his Revelation series with Revelation 17 and 18, he explained that the Babylon of 17 and 18 are one and the same with it being a physical city built up again. Chapter 17 focuses on the religious aspect of Babylon with 18 being the commerce aspect, both chapters explain the results of religious and commercial Babylon being utterly and completely destroyed so as to be uninhabitable, as described in various parts of Jeremiah. While chapter 18 is introduced by another angel that doesn't mean there are two Babylon cities being spoken of but rather a second aspect of the same city being focused on, the commercial side. It is in chapter 18 that the destruction of Babylon is described in more detail and parallels with passages in Ezekiel and Jeremiah (50-51 are good chapters to look at).

As he goes through the NASB version, which he felt more accurately speaks to these chapters, he noted that first of all the term 'mother of harlots' means the original spiritual adultery that happened way back during the building of Babel and it's system of false worship that spread to many nations as they were separated by their languages and carried this system with them (the mother/son worship starting with Nimrod and Semiramis) and is still seen today in various cultures....including the RC; as a side note, therefore the RCC can only be a daughter of the mother of harlots but will play a role in the Babylon system). So, the Babylonian system being not long after Noah's time, in Babel, would make it a mother of those like her who come after.

So, the woman is the ancient Babylonian system that has influenced the world and continues to do so today and this system will find her home in a physically rebuilt Babylonian city, in the M.E, where it was originally located. He shared that the mystery is the relationship between this woman (the physical city of Babylon, which he believes is yet to be built) and the beast (the one world government led by the A.C.). For a little while the Beast, in it's revived empire form, will tolerate the woman, but as Revelation 17:15-18 says, the A.C. and the 10 kings of this last worldly empire, will seek to destroy her and succeed. Woods stresses that the KJV got it wrong by including the word 'mystery' into the title written on the harlot's forehead, rather that what's written on her forehead being the mystery and her relationship with the A.C. with the revived empire - so it should read in vs. 5: 'and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery: “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”'

not

MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.).

In many bible translations in Revelation 17:9 where the angel explains the mystery (and therefore we as readers of the Word can understand the mystery since it's being explained) say that the woman sits on seven hills, whereas in the NASB, it says 'seven mountains' (as does the KJV as well), which in the bible often symbolizes kingdoms.

The seven mountains (rather than seven hills) streamlines right into the next portion of the passage, vs 10, that speaks of 'five kings have fallen, the sixth now reigns, and the seventh is yet to come....' When understanding the symbolism of mountains to be kingdoms in the bible and remembering what Daniel shares in his book about the rising of various empires (along with looking at other scripture and history), then this mystery starts to unfold a bit.

Here are the mountains, kingdoms or empires (as I'm remembering him say, please correct me if I'm wrong here):

1. Assyrian
2. Babylonian
3. Medes
4. Persian
5. Greek
6. Roman
7. Roman empire revived with complete world wide dominion into 10 sections of the world (10 kings) and with the A.C. demanding worship of only him.

So then the beast is comprised of various kingdoms or empires that have already risen in the past before John wrote Revelation down, one was in existence and reigning at the time of John's writing....and one previous kingdom will be miraculously revived from a fatal wound again counting as the 7th, with the A.C. at it's helm, the one yet to come (Revelation 13). With each of these empires has been the influence of the Mother of Harlots, the Babylonian system that's been in place since Babel, and that Babylonian system is a harlot because worshiping anything or anyone but God is engaged in (as a result, the RCC, which came much later in time could not be labeled as Mother of Harlots, since she would actually be a daughter of this mother harlot).

This last Revived Empire with it's 10 kings of 10 divided portions of the earth and the A.C. will finally destroy Babylon. And, as we read later in Revelation, the A.C. and the revived empire will be destroyed by the return of Christ as spoken of in Daniel 2:35, the rock that destroys the statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream and it'self grows into a mountain (kingdom) that covers the whole earth.

Here's that NASB passage:

The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold, precious stones, and pearls, holding in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her sexual immorality, 5 and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery: “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” 6 And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered [f]greatly. 7 And the angel said to me, “Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who live on the earth, whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was, and is not, and will come. Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains upon which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.

Revelation 17:4-13

This is just a very short summary of about 3 or 4 podcasts but I thought it might be helpful to the conversation of this thread. If one wants more detail just look up his Revelation Series. :)

Last edited:

Hidden

Here are the mountains, kingdoms or empires (as I'm remembering him say, please correct me if I'm wrong here):

1. Assyrian
2. Babylonian
3. Medes
4. Persian
5. Greek
6. Roman
7. Roman empire revived with complete world wide dominion into 10 sections of the world (10 kings) and with the A.C. demanding worship of only him.

Medes and Persians is the Medo-Persian or the Achaemenid Empire represented by the chest and arms of silver in the statue in Daniel's dream.

I think the 7 mountains or empires of gentiles are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the NWO/10Kings. These mountains span the entire length of time that Israel is under gentile dominion..

Back