Australia to introduce bill banning public display of Nazi symbols

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Australia to introduce bill banning public display of Nazi symbols
The Australian federal government had previously begun working on a move to ban the Nazi salute within months.
By ZVIKA KLEIN

The Australian federal government will introduce a bill next week to ban the public display of Nazi symbols across Australia, according to the Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council (AIJAC) which also welcomed and applauded the announcement.

This announcement has been made days after Victoria Police announced they are investigating two young neo-Nazis, Nathan Bull and Michael ‘Mickle’ Nelson, for performing the Nazi salute during a protest in Melbourne's central business district on Sunday, according to the Herald Sun.

The pair were seen smiling and laughing while performing the salute surrounded by police officers outside the State Library of Victoria. They were eventually moved on from the area by police according to the report.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-745492

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Since the end of WWII, Germany has had the same type of law.

It only works in some places, and in places the government is willing or forced by popular or international sentiment to enforce it.

When I was stationed in Germany, the town in which I lived, was full of Nazi flags flying on specific days. The Polizei (German Police) never went into that town on those days. Come to think of it, I never remember seeing any police at any time in that town. I found out after I had been there for awhile that a lot of SS and other Nazis (and their families/descendants) with money and influence lived there, and the money that changed hands during and after the war led to tacit acceptance of them living there without issue. From what I was told by locals, a lot of money plus sufficient influence or resources to aid reconstruction, security, or information about the Communists/Soviets bought assessment of fines (or outright dismissal or new identities) instead of incarceration and/or execution during post-War trials.

Follow the money . . . always follow the money :mad

MapleLeaf

Often nazi symbols are used in protest to show that the people they are protesting are the nazis. Our society's intentional blindness to context really undercuts it's Romans 1 delusional mind. Everything is just in the present with no outside meaning besides what the narrative controllers want it to mean. They'll contrive a context for it. Like how they forced the universally-accepted "OK" hand gesture to mean "white power" (huh?) and get unsuspected 'normies' fired from jobs for accidentally putting their hand in positions that closely resemble that symbol. It's like some of the hardcore conspiracy nuts who insist they see everyone giving secret free mason salutes.

With laws like this, now any protest can have some secret operative/fed infiltrate and show up with a nazi flag and get everyone present arrested and deligimatize any movement.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Strain the gnat, swallow the camel.

Often banning something just proliferates it.

And now I have to sand off the swastikas on the rudders of my miniature aircraft if I want to play Flames of War in Aussie land.....
The politically correct x's look stupid.

Much like the Confederate naval and battle flags, ban them and they only proliferate in protest.

depserv

Banning Nazi symbols and propaganda is like putting a bandage on a festering wound; it's far better to leave it in the open where good people can clean the wound so the body can heal.

One of the worst things about this is that it gives a false appearance of legitimacy to propaganda that is as or more dangerous than Nazi propaganda but is not banned, the idea being that if a bad thing is banned what is not banned must not be bad.

As evil and dangerous as Nazi propaganda is, liberal propaganda is worse. Liberalism is the child of communism, being what evolved from the communist revolutionary war by subversion that has been underway since the time of Lenin, and communism killed way more people than Nazism. And what's worse, liberalism is growing up to be even uglier than its father, because while the communists were atheists, liberals are devil worshippers.

But what makes liberalism even more dangerous is that while the Nazis are a fringe group that has no political influence, the liberal cult controls most of our government, schools, media, and big businesses, as well as massive herds of indoctrinated cattle that can be led to stampede on command (and this applies to western Europe, Canada, and Australia even more). So even if Nazism and liberalism were equally evil, this would make liberalism a much deadlier evil, in our time and place.

So the lesser evil is banned while the greater evil is not banned, and is even programmed into our kids in the government schools. This gives a false appearance of legitimacy to the greater evil simply by not being banned.

I've spent time placing counterpropagnda on a free speech site called Gab, since I get kicked off of sites like Fascistbook that do not allow free speech. Gab allows even Nazi propaganda, so I have found myself arguing with Nazi propagandists quite a few times. I'm amazed at how many of them there are and how dedicated they are to spreading their ideology. So while they are not a serious threat now (at least when compared to something like liberalism), they could grow into one. I wish patriots would match their dedication.

Some of the Nazis are outright pagans, but the majority I've seen claim to be Christian; these have totally reinterpreted the Bible, and no quoting Bible verses or logical argument I have ever tried phases them. A common claim is that those called Jews today are not the Jews of the Bible; they are imposters, and supposedly Jesus called them out on this with verses like this:
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie... Revelation 3:9a
I've even had them claim that Jesus wasn't a Jew. A massive amount of time and effort has gone into totally reinterpreting the Bible, and it is amazing how many fools bought into it, and how resilient they are to any truth they are presented with.

They have also totally rewritten history, claiming that the Jews created and spread communism, and Hitler was a good guy who protected the free world from the Jewish menace. They claim that the holocaust is a lie. And no amount of truth can change their minds, because today we see just how much the media give us a false picture of the world around us, so there is no convincing the Nazi that the same thing hasn't been done all along.

One of the biggest dangers of Nazism is the liberal cult constantly associating Nazis with patriots, claiming that they are the same people. They can sell this lie because patriots and Nazis share the same enemy in the communist insurgency, and so agree on quite a few things (though Nazis hate Trump because according to them he's supposedly a puppet of Jews). So simple minded people who are inclined toward patriotism believe this lie and are led by it to become allied to the Nazis. Given the extreme threat of liberalism, this could cause Nazism to grow out of control once again.

This comparison is a lie of course, because the patriot fights for freedom, while the Nazi fights for tyranny, making the patriot and the Nazi polar opposites, who can never be anything but enemies. In truth the liberal and the Nazi are different versions of the same thing, since they both work to create an all-powerful centralized government, with no freedom for the individual. Liberals demonize the white man like Nazis demonize the Jew. And there are other important similarities, both in ideology and in method.

But demagogues and big sophisticated propaganda campaigns can override fundamental truth like that and lead people to do terrible things. So given what's happening around us, Nazism could rise again. And if it does, the smiling liberal traitor will be the cause of it.

NewWine2020

Often nazi symbols are used in protest to show that the people they are protesting are the nazis. Our society's intentional blindness to context really undercuts it's Romans 1 delusional mind. Everything is just in the present with no outside meaning besides what the narrative controllers want it to mean. They'll contrive a context for it. Like how they forced the universally-accepted "OK" hand gesture to mean "white power" (huh?) and get unsuspected 'normies' fired from jobs for accidentally putting their hand in positions that closely resemble that symbol. It's like some of the hardcore conspiracy nuts who insist they see everyone giving secret free mason salutes.

With laws like this, now any protest can have some secret operative/fed infiltrate and show up with a nazi flag and get everyone present arrested and deligimatize any movement.

Very true Maple. This makes me think of the recent "attempted attack" on the WH by the Indian guy driving a u-haul truck whose primary cargo consisted of a Nazi flag which was promptly spread out for the media to feverishly photograph.

From the ravings of the 19 yr old driver he sounded menially ill (or like a victim of a modern day CIA MK/Ultra program which I'm def not ruling out).

Our 2 second attention span/ADHD public will forget he was not a "white skin toned white supremacist" but they will def remember the "Nazi flag in the truck that tried to t breach the DC barrier" when they vote next year.

Back