Australia bushfires: New Zealand skies turned bright orange by smoke

hopefilled

The fires are most likely a mix of arson and dry lightning strikes.
Not all one or the other.

No we do not have capital punishment in this country.

Spot fires also start ahead of the main fire fronts, being carried on strong winds....starting new fronts which then join up and become these massive blazes.

Without significant rain - these fires will continue to grow and merge and march onwards.

Much of the country these fires are burning is difficult to access.

Aerial support is used where weather conditions are favourable and ground crews usually focus on protecting life and then property/ town assests as these fires approach.

Drought means that water to fight is at times more difficult to obtain , depending on where these fires are.

Bush areas are extremely dry both in their canopies and on the ground.

Long term mis management of National Park areas due to reduced funding and policy changes have also aided in these conditions.

This country is and always has been prone to bushfire, drought and heatwaves....it is not new.
I've been reading many historical documents which support this.

It is probably a little more unusual that so many areas are experiencing drought and fires of this nature all at the same time however....

We continue to pray for much needed rain.

We continue to pray for hearts to be softened and return to the Lord.

hopefilled

Didn’t ISIS call for followers to set fires?
It would not suprise me if those involved in those fires deemed started by arson were a mix of unstable individuals as well as groups of " terrorists" with an agenda for destruction....destabilization etc.

There are many " theories" being discussed.
I'm sure the police will conduct their investigations to unearth the truth.

Not much suprises me anymore....except that we are all still here!!!

Spartan Sprinter 1

I saw a couple of stories that there are theories now that some of these fires may be the result of arson! Please Lord let that not be the case and if so please bring those people to justice. :pray Did anyone else see these stories about arson?
I wouldn't be surprised if the climate change mafia has done everything in their power to keep this under wraps for all we have heard from this mob in Australia and probably world wide is i told you so

hopefilled

I wouldn't be surprised if the climate change mafia has done everything in their power to keep this under wraps for all we have heard from this mob in Australia and probably world wide is i told you so
Some of the climate change mafia are akin to terrorists IMHO.

On a positive note - a lady in one of my local Facebook Fire Watch groups mentioned that she was at Sydney Airport to pick up a relative, when a crew of US Firies also arrived to help out!

She said she was moved to tears by the crowd in the airport who greeted them with loud applause to thank them for coming to give our fire fighters some back up and relief!

And of course to the Canadian and Kiwi Fire crews we are also most grateful!
Thanks guys and gals!

Last edited:

maranatha14

You know, I looked at a map yesterday afternoon of the fires in Australia, and I was amazed how they encircled the entire continent, rather than being across the outback where there are dryer and more drought like conditions. I thought that was really odd for "climate change". When I heard this news this morning, I was just sick. All the people, their beautiful country, and now the believe about 1 Billion animals. They think they have lost at least ½ the koala population. If they do find those who are responsible for this, I can't even imagine the sentence.

How can people do this? Murderers are bad people, but they usually target a person or persons for a reason. Arsonists just want to kill everything and everyone for no reason whatsoever.

Spartan Sprinter 1

You know, I looked at a map yesterday afternoon of the fires in Australia, and I was amazed how they encircled the entire continent, rather than being across the outback where there are dryer and more drought like conditions. I thought that was really odd for "climate change". When I heard this news this morning, I was just sick. All the people, their beautiful country, and now the believe about 1 Billion animals. They think they have lost at least ½ the koala population. If they do find those who are responsible for this, I can't even imagine the sentence.

How can people do this? Murderers are bad people, but they usually target a person or persons for a reason. Arsonists just want to kill everything and everyone for no reason whatsoever.
It will be a massive hit to our economy as we export a lot of livestock and produce and this is where most of the fires have hit, some conspiracy buffs seem to think that there is an indirect link to that agenda 21 stuff but at best its hearsay.

Spartan Sprinter 1