As I woke this morning

boughtbygrace

May 5, 2021
Happy Saturday,

Waiting in Hope

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

READ Romans 12:9–13

Our Spiritual Journey, from the moment of salvation until death or the rapture, is filled with times of waiting on answers from God. During these times not only does our patience grow, but so does our faith in God.

We choose how we will react to waiting. Do we get mad at God? Do we react in anger? We can choose to wait faithfully and peacefully. When the devil tempts us to react in anger or disbelief, cry out to God for help.
If we ask, God will give us a heart that is willing to wait patiently for God’s timing. We must remind ourselves, that God has perfect timing and that His love for us is firm, true, and everlasting.
Betty
You touch Adrian and me with your loving words of our Lord. Thank you Betty so very much. ♥️♥️♥️

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Although I have always thought they were beautiful, this is my first year taking care of a beautiful batch of Trixi petunias. So I just found out this year that the reason many petunias end before their time is because people don't "pinch" their petunias regularly. So for the last month I make a habit to go out and pinch the browns off every day, and after the 2 days of rain yesterday, my Hotter than you Pink batch is supremely robust and more plush than they ever were before!! ❤️ o_O

I wonder if there's a spiritual application that can be given to this. :hmmm :hehee

mattfivefour

I wonder if there's a spiritual application that can be given to this. :hmmm :hehee
You bet there is. Read and meditate on John 15:2. If you have the time you might also consider Deuteronomy 8:16, Daniel 11:35, 12:10, Zechariah 13:9, and Malachi 3:3 as you study John 15:2. Not for their context but as insight into the way God operates in His children.

Btw, I'm still going to give you a fig tree answer. Please just hang on a little longer.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
You bet there is. Read and meditate on John 15:2. If you have the time you might also consider Deuteronomy 8:16, Daniel 11:35, 12:10, Zechariah 13:9, and Malachi 3:3 as you do. Not for their context but as insight into the way God operates in His children.

Btw, I'm still going to give you a fig tree answer. Please just hang on a little longer.
Yes indeed!

I know you have been having a Fig Tree talk with @Andiamo( :lol ) but I have been looking forward to your take as well! ❤️

MikeD

What a beautiful article relating to God's creation. This is one aspect of being aTruck Driver I truly enjoy. Driving all over the country, seeing this wonderful country first hand, and marveling at all I see. Yes being a truck driver does have it"s advantages.

kathymendel

Although I have always thought they were beautiful, this is my first year taking care of a beautiful batch of Trixi petunias. So I just found out this year that the reason many petunias end before their time is because people don't "pinch" their petunias regularly. So for the last month I make a habit to go out and pinch the browns off every day, and after the 2 days of rain yesterday, my Hotter than you Pink batch is supremely robust and more plush than they ever were before!! ❤️ o_O

Yes, ma'am! We should each be daily inspecting the sin in our lives, and repenting........pinching back the brown stuff from our lives,
so God can cultivate more and more beautiful blooms for others to see His magnificent glory! That's how I view it anyway........

SonSeeker

Andrea, this thread is an absolute KEEPER! You have such a marvelous way of showing us all just how much God has blessed us! Especially, since you are hurting so much physically. Given what you have written, can you possibly imagine how much MORE we will be blessed when we see what heaven is like? Yeah, neither can I!

Praying your doctors are able to fix you up as good as new; and Kim and I are praying for both you and Adrian.

Lovin Jesus

@boughtbygrace
I was scrolling the forum looking back at older posts. I like doing this now and then because it stirs my memory of the interaction and fellowship between the board members and it gives me a fuzzy feeling of warmth in my heart and I came across this post you made and that warm fuzzy feeling was consumed by my heart. This is one of the most beautiful posts I ever read. To recognize and give glory to God for His beautiful and awe inspiring creation I imagine brings a smile to His face. I'm glad I went scrolling tonight and found this post. I was blessed all over again. God bless you and you are in my daily prayers for healing and your pain to be lifted from you.
Agape, your sis in Christ

daygo

As the sun rose this morning and I lay in my soft cozy bed with closed lazy eyes, I could see light flirting through my eye lids. The sun was glowing through the tree outside my window and as the wind blew the leaves back and forth the beaming light from the sun was like God winking at me and saying I have given you a beautiful day so wake up and rejoice and enjoy this day. My eyes slowly opened and as I looked out my window I could hear birds singing such precious songs. I then became aware of two baby birds in the tree chirping and telling their mother they were hungry. She flew into the tree and holding a worm leaned in and fed them as they both fought to get the larger portion. As I looked around and the squirrels were running around the base of the tree playfully and momma Robin in the grass looking for another worm for her babies I realized just how magnificent this day was. It is a day that I can look around at all of God's creation. The flowering bushes of lilacs and the aroma of fresh mowed grass made me realize what wonderful things our Creator has given us. The flowers blooming and aiming toward the sun, the geese flying in for a landing in a pond, the mother deer and her babies coming out of the trees to eat the tall grasses of the field, and the loud sounds of the sea gulls flying over the lake water. Creation and all of it's beauty and smells were so abundantly aware to me. I love how our Creator knows that the trees and grass haven't had water for a few days and so he gives them rain. Oh, how wonderful the smell is after a rain with the aroma of fresh soil. I see my flowers perk up and look more fresh than in the last few days. God makes rain freshen our world and things grow with magnificent speed. Oh, when I forget about how much our God created, all I have to do is think of a baby after only a few minutes of oxygen, laying in its mother's arms and starting a new life in this world like the crocus flowers coming through the last small snow of the season to declare spring has arrived. We are God's creation and we came into this world by the hand of God. I picture God handing that baby to it's mother. Oh, we can only look around and see all the precious things our God has made with amazement and be thankful. And as i stood and felt that sun winking thru the leaves of that maple tree and felt the breeze against my face, I smiled in pleasure at the wonderful things the Lord has made. Our God is so awesome. Thank you, Lord, for all you have provided us for our pleasure. You are so awesome, Lord God Almighty!
Lovely, adorable thanks for sharing.