Artificially Created Babies

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I did a quick check on this story. Turns out there isn't currently (but I'm sure at some point if the Lord tarries, there will be) a way of growing babies outside a woman's womb.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-concept-artificial-womb-idUSL1N33C1L5

Reuters checked it--they are better than SNOPES. It's one of the big news sources in the world and still fairly reputable.

Here's what they said. You can read the whole thing at the Reuters link above.

"A video presenting a facility purportedly able to “incubate up to 30,000 lab-grown babies per year” is conceptual and has been taken out of context by some online users. The video’s concept creator, Hashem Al-Ghaili, told Reuters that the project, called EctoLife, is not currently a genuine existing facility or company.................

VERDICT

Missing context. The facility described in this video does not exist and pertains to a concept developed by science communicator Hashem Al-Ghaili."

I think this was a test run to see if they can get away with public acceptance. Softening us up so when they do this, it will be accepted.

As @Ghoti Ichthus points out above, it will be quickly used to do all kinds of evil.

I looked at Hashem Al Ghaili's work online, and he's quite clear that this is something he wants to created, but the technology is simply not there yet. He seems to see himself as an Elon Musk type.

Frighteningly for the infants he seems to imagine that wind and solar power would be a safe uninterrupted power supply to support all these artificial wombs. And he envisions being able to genetically modify the infants at conception or at early developmental stages.
It’s absolutely disgusting and terrifying…

Science / technology is truly a 2-edged sword. Capable of both tremendous good and tremendous evil…

If that doesn’t scream that we have now reached the very END of the end times,” then I don’t know what does. Among all the other various forms of abomination now surrounding us…

Dan the Elder

Satan's "pitch" hasn't changed: Genesis 3:4-5 “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman. “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God".

Could the "days of Noah" be any worse? Genesis 6:5-6 "The Lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil. So the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart".

AND, we know what Jesus told us in" Matthew 24:37-39 “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties, [flying private jets to Davos], and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes"

Hold on Brothers and Sisters: As the words of a song says:

"He's Coming Back on a Silver Cloud of Glory,
He's gonna take me away!
I'm looking now at the signs of His Appearing,
It won't be long, it just may be Today"!!

Maranatha, God Bless, Dan

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Satan's "pitch" hasn't changed: Genesis 3:4-5 “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman. “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God".

Could the "days of Noah" be any worse? Genesis 6:5-6 "The Lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil. So the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart".

AND, we know what Jesus told us in" Matthew 24:37-39 “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties, [flying private jets to Davos], and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes"

Hold on Brothers and Sisters: As the words of a song says:

"He's Coming Back on a Silver Cloud of Glory,
He's gonna take me away!
I'm looking now at the signs of His Appearing,
It won't be long, it just may be Today"!!

Maranatha, God Bless, Dan
Amen!

Bethlehem57

I did a quick check on this story. Turns out there isn't currently (but I'm sure at some point if the Lord tarries, there will be) a way of growing babies outside a woman's womb.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-concept-artificial-womb-idUSL1N33C1L5

Reuters checked it--they are better than SNOPES. It's one of the big news sources in the world and still fairly reputable.

Here's what they said. You can read the whole thing at the Reuters link above.

"A video presenting a facility purportedly able to “incubate up to 30,000 lab-grown babies per year” is conceptual and has been taken out of context by some online users. The video’s concept creator, Hashem Al-Ghaili, told Reuters that the project, called EctoLife, is not currently a genuine existing facility or company.................

VERDICT

Missing context. The facility described in this video does not exist and pertains to a concept developed by science communicator Hashem Al-Ghaili."

I think this was a test run to see if they can get away with public acceptance. Softening us up so when they do this, it will be accepted.

As @Ghoti Ichthus points out above, it will be quickly used to do all kinds of evil.

I looked at Hashem Al Ghaili's work online, and he's quite clear that this is something he wants to created, but the technology is simply not there yet. He seems to see himself as an Elon Musk type.

Frighteningly for the infants he seems to imagine that wind and solar power would be a safe uninterrupted power supply to support all these artificial wombs. And he envisions being able to genetically modify the infants at conception or at early developmental stages.
I surely hope that they haven’t created this because it is sickening AND it goes against what Christians know to be only possible by what God creates, not man! How many times has man tried to play god only to fail miserably?!

There is no doubt in my mind that whatever the WEF is doing, it’s all being done without surprising God. It is not with fear that we believers are to face what man is doing: we trust not in this life, but look for what’s promised by our Savior.

What I do think is that those who work for the elitists of this world have so many evil plans for the near future. We, those who are born again believers in Christ, won’t be here!

What I also believe is that we probably don’t know to what extent they have researched and experimented with/on. I know for a fact that there are times that their progress or plans have been released and then suddenly, its gone or scrubbed in hours!

HisGloryIsPrecious

When I first saw this story a few weeks ago I thought it was a hoax. Now I read it is something that has been conceptualized. Stuff I’d science fiction. I once saw these artificial wombs in a Superman Movie. Imagine being created just to be harvested. Totally sick and the things of nightmares. Every day we wake up and things deteriorate faster and faster.

kathymendel

When I read things like this, I can't help but wonder.............
What was mankind doing in Noah's day that God destroyed the whole race, sans Noah's family?
How advanced was humanity at that time? Could they have been messing with the same things we are seeing today??
It is truly sickening to see what we are seeing now................
Please, Lord Jesus, shorten the time for your return to come get us!!!!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
When I read things like this, I can't help but wonder.............
What was mankind doing in Noah's day that God destroyed the whole race, sans Noah's family?
How advanced was humanity at that time? Could they have been messing with the same things we are seeing today??
It is truly sickening to see what we are seeing now................
Please, Lord Jesus, shorten the time for your return to come get us!!!!

Interesting that God sent the flood when there were only eight righteous people left.

In Genesis 18:32, God promised Abraham He would spare Soddom and Gomorrah if there were ten righteous there.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
There’s a limit to God’s patience and I think we are getting rather close to it. :eek

:amen and :amen

I'm standing on Genesis 18:32 and pray God to show the same forbearance to the US and Canada as He promised Abraham about Sodom and Gomorrah. So after the pattern of Lot and Sodom and Gomorrah, 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 are any time, now. Especially in light of Ezekiel 38-39 (or what I believe about it, anyway).

:bouncies

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:51-52, KJV

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, KJV

22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
Genesis 19:23-25, KJV

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7, KJV

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.
Ezekiel 39:6, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

MikeD

In today's world the idea of these test tube babies really doesn't surprise me. Consider, the young husband and wife of today wanting children yet, they think, they want the PERFECT child! Choose their eye color, skin texture, intelligence level, the whole nine yards. I'm quite sure there are some young parents considering this. Then again, imagine the gay married couple and they want children! The list can obviously go on for ever!!

All I can honestly say is - COME LORD JESUS!!!

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
Artificial wombs aren't a viable technology yet. They won't be for at least five years. And I seriously doubt they'll get any use other than emergency incubation of preemies past an ethics board.

As to lab grown steaks, bring them on.

I'd rather eat a lab grown steak, if we can safely do that, than kill a cow. Cows are cute. I eat them because humans became omnivores after the fall, and I need the iron their flesh provides me.

But I'd much rather eat lab grown meat that has everything I need than kill an animal.

Eph611

Artificial wombs aren't a viable technology yet. They won't be for at least five years. And I seriously doubt they'll get any use other than emergency incubation of preemies past an ethics board.

As to lab grown steaks, bring them on.

I'd rather eat a lab grown steak, if we can safely do that, than kill a cow. Cows are cute. I eat them because humans became omnivores after the fall, and I need the iron their flesh provides me.

But I'd much rather eat lab grown meat that has everything I need than kill an animal.
Are you sure you know exactly what’s in that lab grown meat and what it will do you?

Back