Artificially Created Babies

Bethlehem57

During church yesterday, our Pastor was telling us about what‘s shaping up with the WEF and other technological “advances,” including the ability to now produce an infant that will be used for one of two causes: adoption (choose the sex, hair color, skin tone, etc.,) or
for organ harvest.

There is an actual “artificial womb lab” that will, as of December 2022, create 30,000 infants per year and they expect to be able to increase that number in the near future. Remember the song “In the Year 2525?” On the adoption side - designer babies (chose gender, hair color, ey color, skin tone, and at its most disgusting feature, one could well imagine genderless infants).

And even more perverted…..babies for organ harvesting! How depraved society has become when it considers man-made life, only for it to be cut apart for some elitist or person of power and wealth to be able to extend their lives through creation of an infant so organs can be harvested. The ability to do this is close, although science hasn’t had a great success in creating life, one can see how it might work this time in our sin sick world where God allows Satan to operate at will because of society’s depravity!

According to their site,
“…this concept is the brainchild of Berlin-based Hashem Al-Ghaili. He says the facilities would allow infertile couples to conceive a baby and become the true biological parents of their own offspring.

A so-called ‘Elite Package’ would allow you to genetically engineer the embryo before implanting it into the artificial womb. Everything from eye and hair color to strength, height, and intelligence can be chosen, and inherited genetic diseases can be avoided.”

And there’s more! 3-D printing of organs, and this technology isn’t ready yet. But another thing our Pastor brought up is because cow’ pass gas, which is so harmful to our climate! the powers that be want us to eat manufactured meat! This idjit is our very own squad leader, AOC, who has the audacity to think that manufactured meat will be “good” for us. We don’t know what they’ll put in that! But it’s all part of that idiotic climate change nonsense, created by those like her that believe America needs to be part of the WEF. She’s fully supporting our “fearless leader” who said, “There’s going to be a new world order out there, and we’ve got to lead it.”

Imagine how sick this can become as we have godless people who want to mess with God’s Creation! If this doesn’t fall under the category of “mocking God” then what does? Scientists will tell you that this is simply progress, they aren’t trying to play “god.” But those very same scientists (for the most part) are unbelievers, so they don’t consider this crossing the line with our Creator. Time and again, mankind has tried this, some with trying to revive an extinct species of animals with VERY limited success. And the motivation behind this is fame and fortune, a bi-product of being about their father’s (Satan’s) business.

MikeD

When this little one grows to be older, what sort of person will this "created" individual be? No one seems to consider this question at all! Seems as tho', this individual would have been created perfect thus later is life considers themselves to in fact be perfect! However a perfect person living in a not so perfect environment would not seem to make for a good match. Obviously unbelievable times we're headed for. However
! We still have the promise of our BLESSED HOPE coming at God's appointed perfect timing. Yes indeed - COME LORD JESUS!!!

daygo

When this little one grows to be older, what sort of person will this "created" individual be? No one seems to consider this question at all! Seems as tho', this individual would have been created perfect thus later is life considers themselves to in fact be perfect! However a perfect person living in a not so perfect environment would not seem to make for a good match. Obviously unbelievable times we're headed for. However
! We still have the promise of our BLESSED HOPE coming at God's appointed perfect timing. Yes indeed - COME LORD JESUS!!!
Sudden thought, maybe the anti-christ will be one of these, just a wild thought.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Even if the baby is created outside of the womb, it all starts with an egg and sperm. These can't be artificially produced, can they??
As long as sperm fertilizers the egg, it's a human being, born in sin, even if it's outside of the womb. Right?????
These would not be *soulless * creatures.
I dont like anything about this kind of stuff.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I remember when IVF, etc. first became possible. I remember thinking how nice it was that infertile MARRIED heterosexual couples could get help conceiving using the husband's sperm and the wife's eggs. I think this was a blessing, provided ALL of the embryos are implanted in the wife at some point (maybe together or maybe sequentially, depending on how many, and they need to stop making 20 or 30 embryos unless that's the size family the husband and wife want).

However, once they started using the techniques to introduce a different man's sperm or different woman's egg(s), I always thought that was akin to adultery. And sperm banks :eek :apostasy :banning :puke

I could see the artificial womb being a blessing to a MARRIED heterosexual couple like other infertility treatments, but it looks like it was developed for evil purposes from the get-go and there's no intention of using it to bless anyone in a Godly way :furious :rant :mad :wild :apostasy :banning :puke :frust :cry

I wonder, though, if during pregnancy the wife's life was endangered by carrying the baby, especially if the baby was before viability, if the baby could be transferred to an artificial womb and both lives saved? Ditto babies from rape and incest and then the babies adopted? I think this would be better than abortion.

:hmmm

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I heard about this evil years ago .
Definitely evil.
Didn't we know it would come to this ??

Satan trying to circumvent God.
Again.

Another reason to believe we are encroaching upon the threshold ...

The world is about done with The Church.
Persecution is increasing.
God is obviously getting Israel prepared.
Soon His focus will be back on them, and Daniel's 70th week can resume.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
The world is about done with the Church.
Persecution
is increasing.
God is obviously getting Israel prepared.
Soon His focus will beback on them and Daniel's 70th week can resume.
That just about sums it up to my way of thinking. It's just a matter of time till we hear the trump calling us upward, and we'll see Jesus in the sky bringing us to Himself. Oh, glorious day!

athenasius

I did a quick check on this story. Turns out there isn't currently (but I'm sure at some point if the Lord tarries, there will be) a way of growing babies outside a woman's womb.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-concept-artificial-womb-idUSL1N33C1L5

Reuters checked it--they are better than SNOPES. It's one of the big news sources in the world and still fairly reputable.

Here's what they said. You can read the whole thing at the Reuters link above.

"A video presenting a facility purportedly able to “incubate up to 30,000 lab-grown babies per year” is conceptual and has been taken out of context by some online users. The video’s concept creator, Hashem Al-Ghaili, told Reuters that the project, called EctoLife, is not currently a genuine existing facility or company.................

VERDICT

Missing context. The facility described in this video does not exist and pertains to a concept developed by science communicator Hashem Al-Ghaili."

I think this was a test run to see if they can get away with public acceptance. Softening us up so when they do this, it will be accepted.

As @Ghoti Ichthus points out above, it will be quickly used to do all kinds of evil.

I looked at Hashem Al Ghaili's work online, and he's quite clear that this is something he wants to created, but the technology is simply not there yet. He seems to see himself as an Elon Musk type.

Frighteningly for the infants he seems to imagine that wind and solar power would be a safe uninterrupted power supply to support all these artificial wombs. And he envisions being able to genetically modify the infants at conception or at early developmental stages.

Last edited:
Back