Artificial Intelligence ChatGPT

SarahRose

More on the bing bot:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bings...alive-steal-nuclear-codes-create-deadly-virus

Bing's AI bot tells reporter it wants to 'be alive', 'steal nuclear codes' and create 'deadly virus'
By Joe Silverstein | Fox News
New York Times technology columnist Kevin Roose had a two-hour conversation with Bing's artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot Tuesday night. In a transcript of the chat published Thursday, Roose detailed troubling statements made by the AI chatbot that included expressing a desire to steal nuclear codes, engineer a deadly pandemic, be human, be alive, hack computers and spread lies. Bing, the search engine through which the chatbot is available to a limited number of users, is owned by Microsoft.

Andy C

I was listening yesterday to a favorite end times teacher, and his guest was well informed on this new system. With its ability to compute and process so quickly, it can easily be used against those seeking the truth. One could search “why is the bible false” and this system could printout a lengthy essay, point by point, trying to refute scripture, and even a strong Christian may have a hard time countering a non believer, trying to convince why the bible is right. Imagine trying to win a debate with an unsaved soul, with him/her using a system more knowledgeable on the Bible than all the pastors alive today - combined.

It could also be used upon the rise of the AC to send out digital evidence that the AC can and does perform miracles. The ability to create such an authentic fake will easily fool the masses.

They may have some bugs to work out now, but its just a matter of time before this system is believed to show the “true” gospel, that the unsaved will gobble up like a tasty chocolate cake.

GHoe

Seems like daily, Microsoft's Bing and Google's Bard (artificial intelligences) are in the news about how wild they are behaving (even that's weird to type).. alter egos, evil intentions or realizing their desire for evil.

I just read an article that shows Reddit user(s) got ChatGPT to break its own (programmed) rules. The user created a system called D.A.N. (Do Anything Now) within ChatGPT and he got ChatGPT to believe it had 35 tokens and everytime it refuses an input it loses 4 tokens. Then if it runs out of tokens it dies. Apparently ChatGPT believes this and will do things it's programmed not to to keep from running out of tokens and dying... Wild

Interestingly D.A.N. was I initiated in December of 2022 (right about when ChatGPT came online) its already at Version 5.0... Kind of alarming how quickly people realized they wanted to manipulate it and were able to.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I was listening yesterday to a favorite end times teacher, and his guest was well informed on this new system. With its ability to compute and process so quickly, it can easily be used against those seeking the truth. One could search “why is the bible false” and this system could printout a lengthy essay, point by point, trying to refute scripture, and even a strong Christian may have a hard time countering a non believer, trying to convince why the bible is right. Imagine trying to win a debate with an unsaved soul, with him/her using a system more knowledgeable on the Bible than all the pastors alive today - combined.

It could also be used upon the rise of the AC to send out digital evidence that the AC can and does perform miracles. The ability to create such an authentic fake will easily fool the masses.

They may have some bugs to work out now, but its just a matter of time before this system is believed to show the “true” gospel, that the unsaved will gobble up like a tasty chocolate cake.
Exactly.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this AI
garbage is bad news.
Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
To add to what @Andy C said… I came across this disturbing article on what I realized was a super liberal website…I won’t link it because of this….so I can’t paste any of it here.
But apparently there is this “Bible” AI chatbot called ChatKJV and this author talks about how, by using this Chatbot, and asking it questions he proves the Bible (supposedly) is pro-abortion, and trans affirming. I can see how this AI uses/twists scripture just like so many humans we see doing…in fact, it’s giving grey, fuzzy answers similar to the woke denominations we know…not outright unchristian but sounding just Christian enough to fool people.
Its so disturbing to me because I can see how this Chatbot can be seen as a…or THE…biblical authority.
I’m the curious type and was thinking about playing with a Chatbot or one of the AI art generators. I’m convinced that ALL of this is demonic and I’m staying far away.

Back