Army Vets Recount Close Encounter

Rocky R.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-stay-quiet-close-encounter-alien-craft.html

From the article:
Three former cavalrymen revealed their encounter with a UFO at a Middle East US military base in 2014 – and complained they had no official way to report the strange sighting.

Now the three veterans are speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com in a rare on-record interview as the first public Congressional hearings on UFOs in half a century got underway Tuesday.

They said they saw eight bright objects hovering and zipping across the sky at incredible speeds from a desert outpost in Sinai, on the Egyptian border, around December 2014.

The three cavalry scouts, who are trained in identifying aircraft, believe the objects they witnessed were of non-human origin.

One claims he was told ‘keep your mouth shut’ by a senior officer after word spread among his regiment about the sighting.

Lastcall

What a waste. Show me proof, clear proof, not some grainy image taken by a multi million dollar jet with top video capabilities.

The TV show My Favorite Martian was more believable than what I have seen presented… :biggrin

Could wierd lights be satan or his minions, possibly, but I doubt they can build a space ship.

MapleLeaf

Nessy is even more believable than out of this world UFOs.
I saw an episode of "River Monsters" starring Jeremy Wade (a fishing show) that made a credible case about Nessie actually being a Greenland shark. They have been known to occasionally wander inland (Loch Ness does have sea access), the shape is correct in the way it crests through the water surface and can live for hundreds of years so it could be the same one coming to familiar hunting grounds. I would have to watch the episode again to get more of the argument made. I love that show because in the original seasons he would dig up urban legends and mythological creatures from various cultures and try to figure out what the real world creature behind the story could be.

NewWine2020

I saw an episode of "River Monsters" starring Jeremy Wade (a fishing show) that made a credible case about Nessie actually being a Greenland shark. They have been known to occasionally wander inland (Loch Ness does have sea access), the shape is correct in the way it crests through the water surface and can live for hundreds of years so it could be the same one coming to familiar hunting grounds. I would have to watch the episode again to get more of the argument made. I love that show because in the original seasons he would dig up urban legends and mythological creatures from various cultures and try to figure out what the real world creature behind the story could be.

I still so want it to be a family of plesiosaurs (or some such) that somehow managed to escape the demise of the other dinos. I sometimes wonder if Bigfoot/Yeti are not the last remnants of descendants of the Nephilim.

Yes, I luv strange/bizarre stuff and wear my tinfoil hat w/ pride! :)

daygo

What a waste. Show me proof, clear proof, not some grainy image taken by a multi million dollar jet with top video capabilities.

The TV show My Favorite Martian was more believable than what I have seen presented… :biggrin

Could wierd lights be satan or his minions, possibly, but I doubt they can build a space ship.
Have you noticed that all evidence is of poor quality, wonder why.

usoutpost31

I rather suspect the Federal Government has had contact with what they think are Aliens from another world...Congress is holding hearings about it so they are prepping the Public..
In the congressional hearings, they pretty much debunked the alien idea.

They want to know what UAPs are and whether they pose a threat to flight safety, or national security. That's pretty much all there is to this.

Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray said UFO sightings probably fall into one of five categories;
  1. Airborne clutter
  2. Natural atmospheric phenomena
  3. U.S. government or U.S. industry developmental programs
  4. Foreign adversary systems
  5. "Other," which serves as "a holding bin of difficult cases and for the possibility of surprise and potential scientific discovery," Bray said.
  • U.S. service members have recorded no collisions or direct communications with UAP, Bray said.
  • They also have not found wreckage material "that isn't consistent with being of terrestrial origin," he added.
  • The Pentagon attributes the frequency of sightings to the increased presence of commercial drones near military sites and better sensor equipment detecting debris, such as mylar balloons, in military airspace, Bray said.
https://www.axios.com/2022/05/17/congress-pentagon-ufo-uap-hearing

The alien explanation is just a flight of fancy. Some higher intelligence that has mastered interstellar travel didn't travel all these light years of distance, just to buzz around our atmosphere and have their pictures taken.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I still so want it to be a family of plesiosaurs (or some such) that somehow managed to escape the demise of the other dinos. I sometimes wonder if Bigfoot/Yeti are not the last remnants of descendants of the Nephilim.

Yes, I luv strange/bizarre stuff and wear my tinfoil hat w/ pride! :)
I want Nessie to be real too.
That man......Ken Ham???....he's on y tube....has good Dino stories.

Lastcall

Between them beans and all that squirrel food you eat I dunno man...:whistle
Because Im a runner, you must envision me as a skinny man, but at 5’10, I do weigh 184.

Not everyone enjoys your southern diet of “Catfish fried to a golden brown, hushpuppies and fries to go around, southern coleslaw and cheese grits, and swamp gravy that'll make you have fits”