Ark Of The Covenant Location

Len

Me too JDub! I would love to believe that Mr Wyatt was fully truthful and trustworthy with his exciting depictions and discoveries(but I am sceptical) ..... that said I read/saw on youtube that some other people very recently took over some new really high tech sounders to the Noahs Ark site (according to Mr Wyatt) and did some imaging through the side of the mound and if one can believe those images then some of his theories at least were good (to me anyway)

J Dub

I had always been interested in Ron Wyatt's account of finding the Ark of the Covenant, along with other temple items. I remember him mentioning the dried blood of Jesus on the mercy seat that had dripped down from the cross during his crucifixion. I would really like to believe his story, but time will tell. I don't know if I'm allowed to link youtube videos on this site, but if you do a search for "ron wyatt ark of the covenant" on youtube's site, you will find many videos of his testimony.
Apparently I didn't notice a few posts before me did already mentioned Rom Wyatt.

I also had no idea he was at Seventh Day Adventist. That would certainly cause me to raise an eyebrow of two.

Jonathan

*sigh*... If you want the Ark, go to my Ebay site and make a PROPER bid on it. No low-balling. Come on.... the thing has awesome powers.

Full disclosure: The reason I am selling it is because of radiation burns. I didn't melt away like that stupid movie depicts, but I am worried about cancer. It is a lovely artifact, but my mom told me I gotta get rid of it. So..... best offer wins.

Last edited:

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
From Jeremiah 3:16

In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "people will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made.

Comments?

DanLMP

From Jeremiah 3:16

In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "people will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made.

Comments?

Context is important. "In those days"...in which days?
Post trib, the statement is very accurate.
Pre trib, the Jews still seem to care.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
Context is important. "In those days"...in which days?
Post trib, the statement is very accurate.
Pre trib, the Jews still seem to care.

Hey that's why I was asking :lol I'm reading Jeremiah right now and came across it and thought of this thread. So you think the context is only post trib? Are there any verses talking about where the ark would go? I'm learning a lot as I read through the old testament that I didn't know before

antitox

I mentioned this somewhere on the subject, but Rev 11 at the 7th trumpet is where the temple in heaven opens and the ark could be seen in the temple. Without going into the heavenly temple there, the point to be made is that the ark is with God. No man is going to get his hands on it. God isn't going to let that happen. Two reasons:
1. God sat upon the ark. Whatever God sits upon is absolutely holy and untouchable.
2. Jesus's blood is on that ark.

antitox

Well, just in reading the bible I see that God's manifest presence took seat upon the Ark that Moses had made. That's why when people touched it or opened it they died. Even the Kohathites who were responsible for carrying the ark by the poles could not touch it lest they die.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
Hey that's why I was asking :lol I'm reading Jeremiah right now and came across it and thought of this thread. So you think the context is only post trib? Are there any verses talking about where the ark would go? I'm learning a lot as I read through the old testament that I didn't know before
Below is a link that I found very interesting when I was looking into this question, regarding the ark of the covenant. I was doing a personal study on the Day of Atonement and wanted to know where the ark was taken. Whether it is true or not only God knows.
Hope this helps,
God bless,
Albert
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Maccabees+2&version=NRSVCE

Back