Ark Of The Covenant Location

JSTyler

Didn't I see a documentary about this so many years ago...yeah I did. I remember now.

Relax folks, the ark resides safely in a wooden crate stored away in some top secret warehouse. I understand that TOP MEN were working on the issue...TOP... MEN!

Sorry! Please don't ban me for my twisted sense of humor...I couldn't help myself.

greg64

Didn't I see a documentary about this so many years ago...yeah I did. I remember now.

Relax folks, the ark resides safely in a wooden crate stored away in some top secret warehouse. I understand that TOP MEN were working on the issue...TOP... MEN!

Sorry! Please don't ban me for my twisted sense of humor...I couldn't help myself.

Just remember to keep your eyes closed no matter what and also please don't look at the melting nazis.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

I understand your humour ahahah Australians are also known for taking the mickey out of things and even themselves sometimes

JSTyler

I understand your humour ahahah Australians are also known for taking the mickey out of things and even themselves sometimes

:threadjack

Oh, ayuh! I have sooo many questions I'd like to ask a native Australian. Hellywood has filled my head with too much nonsense.

For instance;
- Have hobbits been able to successfully migrate northwest into your lands? I read that they don't care for water or boats. Elves? Dwarves? Ents? Orcs?
- Have you ever visited Belongstomick?
- Why would ANYONE eat something like Vegemite?
- Strewth or S'truth or Strooth?
- Where women glow and men plunder. Can't you, can't you hear the thunder? <--- WHUT DUZ DIS MEAN?
- Do cute little pigs really talk and sing Christmas songs?
- And lastly, please tell me there's still more than one of the V-8 Interceptors left out there in the wastelands. And, can I have one?

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
:threadjack

Oh, ayuh! I have sooo many questions I'd like to ask a native Australian. Hellywood has filled my head with too much nonsense.

For instance;
- Have hobbits been able to successfully migrate northwest into your lands? I read that they don't care for water or boats. Elves? Dwarves? Ents? Orcs

Ironically we do have a suburb in Sydney Australia called Cronulla which is known as "The Shire " , its known as a rich area so unfortunately know hobbits or orcs out that way

- Have you ever visited Belongstomick?

I didn't even know such a place existed but if it did , i'd dare say it would bein the state of the Northern Territory
- Why would ANYONE eat something like Vegemite?

It's an acquired taste , its only good on toast and should be lightly spread
- Strewth or S'truth or Strooth?

the spelling for that one is strewth
- Where women glow and men plunder. Can't you, can't you hear the thunder? <--- WHUT DUZ DIS MEAN?

Australia has a strong beach culture so the woman reference is referring to their tans, the men plundering i'm not sure where the singer got that reference from ahahahaha, and there are a lot of storms here in summer

- Do cute little pigs really talk and sing Christmas songs?

When the farmers are drunk, the pigs probably appear that they are singing Ahahahahahah
- And lastly, please tell me there's still more than one of the V-8 Interceptors left out there in the wastelands. And, can I have one?

There would probably be a few left out there, the guys from American pickers would have a field day

Ahahahah I'll try my best , I've posted the answers under your questions

There was a Christian man by the name of Ron Wyatt who found the very blood of Jesus Christ. He had it analyzed in a lab in Israel and the lab doctors were dumbfounded as they only found one pair of Chromosomes from a woman but not from a man, they asked who this blood belonged too and he replied, "its the blood of your messiah"
He also supposedly found that the Ark of the Covenant was right beneath the Cross and Christs blood made its way under the soil to fall ontop of the ark of the covenant. If this is true thats very mind blowing. Ron Wyatt seemed like a very humble man to me during his testimony.

Last edited:

lismore

An interesting aside, there are two Arks, a golden ark and a wooden ark which housed the replacement tablets.

At that time the Lord said to me, “Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones and come up to me on the mountain. Also make a wooden ark" (Deuteronomy 10:10). God Bless :)

antitox

Plainly said in Revelation..the ark is in heaven.
Jeremiah 3:16------
And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the Lord, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the Lord: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
Correct. It was seen at the 7th trumpet when God's temple in heaven was opened. The Lord isn't going to let anyone get a hold of the seat which He personally sat upon because that seat is absolutely sacred and holy simply because He Himself sat upon it.

J Dub

I had always been interested in Ron Wyatt's account of finding the Ark of the Covenant, along with other temple items. I remember him mentioning the dried blood of Jesus on the mercy seat that had dripped down from the cross during his crucifixion. I would really like to believe his story, but time will tell. I don't know if I'm allowed to link youtube videos on this site, but if you do a search for "ron wyatt ark of the covenant" on youtube's site, you will find many videos of his testimony.

Back