Are You Looking For Christ’s Return?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
By Grant Phillips

The Church is on the very cusp of our Lord’s return for His bride, but how many are actually aware, or even care how close that day may be.

Every pulpit in this country should be proclaiming that Jesus is coming soon to remove His bride and then bring judgment upon a sin depraved world. Instead, only a few eagerly await His return. Only a few have their nose pressed against the window, eagerly looking for the bridegroom. Most go about their own affairs with no thought and no concern of what will soon take place.

The Bible provides many prophecies of Jesus return to earth. It clearly tells us that before He arrives on Mount Olivet there will be seven years of judgment upon the earth. These seven years are the remaining years God promised Israel, “to finish the transgression, to make an end of sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.” (Daniel 9:24)

This seven-year period we call the Tribulation, will also bring God’s judgment upon a corrupt world that offers nothing for God except to blaspheme His holy name.

Who would have ever dreamed just five or ten years ago that the depravity of mankind would be so open and accepted by so many, as it is today. Utter depravity beyond belief, is openly accepted by a large populace, by our government officials, by moms and dads, and by even many churches.

Joyous hymns of praise to the Lord Jesus Christ have been replaced with the music of demons while Satan’s worshippers run through the crowd like decapitated chickens. Pulpits have been taken over by those of such perverseness, even the demons must blush.

Behind all this can be heard Lucifer’s cackling laughter as children are openly attacked by a perverseness their innocent minds should never have to take in. Jesus said, “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” (Matthew 18:6) If these followers of Satan don’t repent and fall at Jesus’ feet seeking forgiveness, I shudder to imagine their fate.

I am so thankful that Jesus will remove His bride before the Tribulation, which is His coming wrath. This removal of the Church (bride) by Jesus (the bridegroom) is commonly called the Rapture, and it could be so much closer than any of us think. Revelation 3:10 says, “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.”

God, through His Word, does not provide any signs for the Rapture. Jesus actually said, “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Mark 13:32) To the contrary, there are many signs for the Tribulation which follows, and all are in view for its arrival. Let me explain what I mean by “in view.”

The Tribulation is like a storm coming. It hasn’t arrived yet, but we can tell it is close because the temperature has changed, the wind is picking up, dark clouds are rolling in and thunder can be heard in the distance. All the signs of the storm are present (in view) for its arrival, even though the storm hasn’t arrived yet. When it gets here, the rain (judgment) will follow.

How can any believer of Jesus be nonchalant about the days in which you and I live? All this chaos we see every day we open our eyes, is telling us that this world is quickly running out of time. Can anyone deny the following Scripture being applicable today … right now?

“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20-21)

God created a man and a woman to be husband and wife, but today homosexual marriages are accepted in the courts and in many churches. Isaiah 5:20-21 is being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

One person is born a male, but says he is a female. Another is born a female but says she is a male. One female even says she is a cat. Some even identify as neither male nor female (non-binary). And this is only the beginning of this madness! Again, Isaiah 5:20-21 is all around us.

Opposite sex is now different sex. Mother is now gestational parent. This is just a sample of our lunacy. There are hundreds of other terms and phrases that have been changed, eliminated, or added. Isaiah 5:20-21 again.

Are you looking for Jesus’ return, or yawning in disbelief? The apostle Peter had this to say about our Lord’s return.

“Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.” (2 Peter 3:3-10 NLT)

The bride of Christ (true Church) will be removed first (Rapture, 1 Thessalonians 5:9; 4:13-18), then the Tribulation will begin when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel (Daniel 9:27). At the end of the seven-year Tribulation the Church will return with Christ at His second coming (2 Peter 3:10).

If you know Jesus as your Savior and Lord, keep looking up, because He is coming for His bride, the Church. It may not be today, but then again, it may be.

If you have never put your faith in Jesus and been born again (John 3:3), do so today, and you will not the left behind to face the wrath of God.

https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-study/are-you-looking-for-christs-return/

Bethlehem57

By Grant Phillips

The Church is on the very cusp of our Lord’s return for His bride, but how many are actually aware, or even care how close that day may be.

Every pulpit in this country should be proclaiming that Jesus is coming soon to remove His bride and then bring judgment upon a sin depraved world. Instead, only a few eagerly await His return. Only a few have their nose pressed against the window, eagerly looking for the bridegroom. Most go about their own affairs with no thought and no concern of what will soon take place.

The Bible provides many prophecies of Jesus return to earth. It clearly tells us that before He arrives on Mount Olivet there will be seven years of judgment upon the earth. These seven years are the remaining years God promised Israel, “to finish the transgression, to make an end of sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.” (Daniel 9:24)

This seven-year period we call the Tribulation, will also bring God’s judgment upon a corrupt world that offers nothing for God except to blaspheme His holy name.

Who would have ever dreamed just five or ten years ago that the depravity of mankind would be so open and accepted by so many, as it is today. Utter depravity beyond belief, is openly accepted by a large populace, by our government officials, by moms and dads, and by even many churches.

Joyous hymns of praise to the Lord Jesus Christ have been replaced with the music of demons while Satan’s worshippers run through the crowd like decapitated chickens. Pulpits have been taken over by those of such perverseness, even the demons must blush.

Behind all this can be heard Lucifer’s cackling laughter as children are openly attacked by a perverseness their innocent minds should never have to take in. Jesus said, “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.” (Matthew 18:6) If these followers of Satan don’t repent and fall at Jesus’ feet seeking forgiveness, I shudder to imagine their fate.

I am so thankful that Jesus will remove His bride before the Tribulation, which is His coming wrath. This removal of the Church (bride) by Jesus (the bridegroom) is commonly called the Rapture, and it could be so much closer than any of us think. Revelation 3:10 says, “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.”

God, through His Word, does not provide any signs for the Rapture. Jesus actually said, “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Mark 13:32) To the contrary, there are many signs for the Tribulation which follows, and all are in view for its arrival. Let me explain what I mean by “in view.”

The Tribulation is like a storm coming. It hasn’t arrived yet, but we can tell it is close because the temperature has changed, the wind is picking up, dark clouds are rolling in and thunder can be heard in the distance. All the signs of the storm are present (in view) for its arrival, even though the storm hasn’t arrived yet. When it gets here, the rain (judgment) will follow.

How can any believer of Jesus be nonchalant about the days in which you and I live? All this chaos we see every day we open our eyes, is telling us that this world is quickly running out of time. Can anyone deny the following Scripture being applicable today … right now?

“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20-21)

God created a man and a woman to be husband and wife, but today homosexual marriages are accepted in the courts and in many churches. Isaiah 5:20-21 is being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

One person is born a male, but says he is a female. Another is born a female but says she is a male. One female even says she is a cat. Some even identify as neither male nor female (non-binary). And this is only the beginning of this madness! Again, Isaiah 5:20-21 is all around us.

Opposite sex is now different sex. Mother is now gestational parent. This is just a sample of our lunacy. There are hundreds of other terms and phrases that have been changed, eliminated, or added. Isaiah 5:20-21 again.

Are you looking for Jesus’ return, or yawning in disbelief? The apostle Peter had this to say about our Lord’s return.

“Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.” (2 Peter 3:3-10 NLT)

The bride of Christ (true Church) will be removed first (Rapture, 1 Thessalonians 5:9; 4:13-18), then the Tribulation will begin when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel (Daniel 9:27). At the end of the seven-year Tribulation the Church will return with Christ at His second coming (2 Peter 3:10).

If you know Jesus as your Savior and Lord, keep looking up, because He is coming for His bride, the Church. It may not be today, but then again, it may be.

If you have never put your faith in Jesus and been born again (John 3:3), do so today, and you will not the left behind to face the wrath of God.

https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-study/are-you-looking-for-christs-return/
Looking every day but continuing to tell everyone that I can about Jesus!

Maranatha!

Saved and Waiting

I've never been as sick of this world as I am today. I can't get the sadness to lift for the unborn who are being murdered, the babies and children who are being destroyed by evil and are too young to protect themselves, the evil and corruption in all the countries in the world. I don't blame God...I know it's sin causing all the evil. I know He wants none to perish and that Jesus will take His bride to His Father's House when the last believer of the Church Age is saved. Please God, let that be very, very soon. I'm tired and want to come Home.

Jaybird

I've never been as sick of this world as I am today. I can't get the sadness to lift for the unborn who are being murdered, the babies and children who are being destroyed by evil and are too young to protect themselves, the evil and corruption in all the countries in the world. I don't blame God...I know it's sin causing all the evil. I know He wants none to perish and that Jesus will take His bride to His Father's House when the last believer of the Church Age is saved. Please God, let that be very, very soon. I'm tired and want to come Home.
Amen and I'll throw in a Hallelujah to that thought. Jesus, please come for your bride!!!! Tonight or real soon would be great!

MikeD

Every day waking in the morning this thought is on my mind; Lord will today be the day? Not a single day goes by that I don't think this. Kind if helps to set a proper leading for the day to come. Yes - COME LORD JESUS!!

Back