Are the Days of Noah Here?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Are the Days of Noah Here?
By Nathele Graham

“Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things” – 2 Timothy 2:7.

Science was, at one time, a highly respected profession. Today it seems that the fine line between beneficial science and science fiction has faded. I was appalled a few years ago to read of mad scientists genetically tampering with spider DNA and that of goats to make the goat milk laden with extremely strong fibers. That sounded like a very bad idea, but it was touted as beneficial because the fibers could be used for bullet proof windows in banks and bullet proof vests. Mad scientists have genetically modified much of our food in order to “improve” it. Is it any wonder people have so many food allergies? These “scientists” have a way of always of making these experiments sound beneficial, but it’s never beneficial to attempt to improve upon God’s creation. Actually, these “improvements” have nothing to do with God at all, but are straight from the evil depths of Satan’s plan to destroy humanity.

Recently I read about artificial wombs. This is just one more abdominal step in scientific “advances”. God made the perfect way for babies to be created and nurtured. Adam was created as a man. He had all the necessary physical attributes to father children. Then Eve was taken from Adam’s body and her body was specially designed to carry new life.

“And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.” – Genesis 3:20.

Humans cannot improve upon God’s creation. Throughout history, babies have been wonderful little people and each one is unique.

“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” – Psalm 139:14.

There’s so much to wonder about when a woman becomes pregnant. “Will I have a boy or a girl?” The person growing inside the mother is either one or the other; it’s not a choice. “Will this child be tall or short, blue eyes or green, blond or brunette?” There’s so much to wonder about. Science has infringed upon that mystery. Now, tests can be done and if you’re not happy with what science tells you about your baby, you can murder him or her. Never mind that what you killed was a human being, or that the test may have been inaccurate. Never mind that God commands us not to kill.

“Thou shalt not kill.” – Deuteronomy 5:17.

The word “kill” means a premeditated act against a human; murder. Let me say that all sins can be forgiven through faith in Jesus Christ. Once you’ve admitted you’ve sinned, repented, and humbly asked Him to forgive you, you are forgiven. Remember, though, repent means to turn away from. So, turn away from the sin of abortion, and ask Jesus to forgive you.

From 1973 through 2020, there have been more than 63,000,000 babies killed by abortion in the United States, which works out to 2,548 per day. This act is nothing less than the abominable act of human sacrifice. Is it any wonder that God has withdrawn His blessings on this nation. When the Kingdom of Israel divided into the Northern Kingdom (known as Israel) and the Southern Kingdom (Known as Judah), the Northern Kingdom, led by King Ahab and Queen Jezebel, turned their back on God almighty they embraced paganism, including human sacrifice. God is opposed to all human sacrifice, including children.

“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.” – Deuteronomy 18:10-11.

“Pass through the fire” is describing the pagan practice of heating an idol until it was red hot then putting your child in its arms to suffer an incredibly painful death. Don’t fool yourself, abortion rips a baby apart in a very painful death. There are many husbands and wives who are unable to have children; these people are willing to adopt a child. Instead of the murder of an innocent child, consider giving it up for adoption. By the way, the Northern Kingdom fell because of their turning against God.

On the other hand, mad scientists have come up with a new way to mock God. In an online article from The Economic Times entitled “World’s First Artificial Womb Facility is a Creepy Glimpse of Pregnancy in Future, we learn that a man named Hashem Al-Ghaili is a “science communicator and biotechnologist from Berlin” who invented “EctoLife”. This is an artificial womb which can grow around 30,000 babies per year. This abomination is the result of 50 years of research. The article proclaims “You can use the ‘Elite Package’, which would let you engineer the embryo genetically before they implant it into an artificial womb. You can choose intelligence, height, strength, hair, eye color, etc. and avoid genetic diseases. Hashem says EctoLife is entirely powered by renewable energy and is the first artificial womb facility in the world.” What a sad comment on man’s abuse of God’s creation. Take a good look at yourself, and try to figure out how different you would be if your parents had genetically altered you. I have plenty of imperfections, but it’s all a part of being me. You probably have some things you wish were different, but God doesn’t care if your hair is curly or straight, if your eyes are blue or brown. God is much more concerned that you’ve accepted Christ for salvation.

The above article also states “The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that around 300,000 deaths happen due to pregnancy complications. EctoLife will help reduce human suffering and reduce C-sections. EctoLife will make C-sections and premature births history” It says 300,000 deaths happen due to pregnancy complications, but doesn’t seem to consider how many deaths happen because of abortion. As previously stated, the number is atrocious. This new wonder of modern science also takes away the joy of knowing a little human is growing inside and feeling the movement of life as that special little person begins to toss and turn.

Another online article, says this is still in the future, but they also say that in 2017, “scientists” grew a lamb in a “biobag”. The article goes on to state that several lambs have been grown in a “biobag”, and that Israeli “scientists: have successfully grown mice embryos for 11 days. Now that’s something we all need; more mice. This is all very disturbing. Apparently, there is a process that must be followed in order to have your child grown in one of these EctoLife wombs. An egg of the mother and the sperm of the father are combined in a petri dish. “This would allow them to select only viable and genetically superior embryos.” Is that scary? You bet it is. Sounds like something Hitler would endorse. “Al-Ghili clarifies that genetically superior embryos are primarily those which are free from genetic issues that would result in miscarriage. However, he notes that the process could also be used to ‘screen for birth defects,’ as is already common practice in IVF treatments.” This sounds way too much like Hitler’s breeding program for a master race Pure evil. The article proudly says that this also would allow parents to “genetically engineer the embryo before implanting it through CRISPR-Cas 9 gene editing”.

After reading about these things, any informed Christian should be reminded that the reason for God’s judgment of Noah’s flood was genetic tampering. Fallen angels mated with human women, creating the Nephilim.

“And it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.” – Genesis 6:1-2.

The “sons of God” are the fallen angels, and “the daughters of men” are human women. Unfortunately, human interpretation led by Satanic influence has corrupted the meaning of this and opened wide the gate for more and more misunderstanding of Scripture. All of creation was infected with this genetic tampering and had to be destroyed in order to preserve God’s genetically pure creation. All things were genetically corrupted except Noah and his family.

“But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.” – Genesis 6:8-9.

Take heed of this passage. Keep yourself genetically pure and walk with God. Satan has poisoned and blinded humanity into believing a watered down and purely fictional account of Genesis 6. Jesus Himself told us that the end times would be like the days of Noah.

“As it was in the days of Noe so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.” – Luke 17:26.

The thing that distinguishes Noah’s time from any other time is genetically created monstrosities. Are the days of Noah here? I think they are.

As humanity moves farther away from God’s truth, they move closer to Satan’s lies. Brothers and sisters, the evil in this world is growing stronger. All the while, Christians willingly remain ignorant. Instead of honestly studying Scripture and believing what God wrote, it’s treated as something akin to Aesop’s Fables.

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” – 2 Timothy 3:16.

I cannot stress enough that Scripture is God’s inspired word, and it must be read and studied as fact. Satan has inspired many pastors and seminaries to treat Scripture as a nice way to live, but not to be taken as truth.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.” – 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Remember, you don’t need a diploma from a seminary in order to understand God’s word. You only need the Holy Spirit to lead you.

The Apostle Paul wrote letters to young pastors who needed guidance to continue preaching the pure word of God. In his letter to the young pastor, Timothy, he gave great advice, that pastors of today would be smart to heed.

“O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen” – 1 Timothy 6:20-21.

Be alert as to what your pastor teaches from the pulpit. Does he babble on as he teaches from a worldly perspective? For example, does he preach a prosperity or purpose driven gospel? Or any other non-Biblical teachings? Study Scripture so you will recognize false teachings. Is he afraid to call sin, sin for fear of stepping on toes? Is he lax in teaching line upon line through Scripture in order to avoid controversial or non-politically correct subjects, thus protecting the tax-exempt status?

“For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:” – Isaiah 28:10.

Does he embrace science, or “knowledge” that isn’t found in Scripture, such as evolution? If you’re sitting in a pew every Sunday listening to this nonsense, then you will never believe God’s word.

There’s a supernatural, paranormal, and unseen battle around us and only Scripture will arm us for the battle. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians talks about the spiritual battle. This battle is manifesting all around us. Schools are no longer a place of learning, but a place of indoctrination where perverted practices are accepted and applauded. They teach that a boy can choose to be a girl, and if you think you’re an animal then you are one. Look into the mental disorder of furries and you’ll be shocked. As evolution is taught as fact, we see the suicide rate increasing among young people. They don’t understand how much God loves them and what a blessing life is. The family unit is being mocked as same sex marriage is accepted as normal. Study Romans chapter 1 in order to see God’s judgment regarding rejecting Him as Creator. The battle is spiritual and the weapons of war need to be spiritual.

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” – Ephesians 6:11-12.

Learn each piece of God’s armor and practice using it. This isn’t a joke, nor is it an allegory. Study Scripture and don’t let denominational interpretations cloud your understanding of God’s truth.

We are nearing a time of God’s judgment. This time it will not be a world-wide flood, but His wrath will be violently poured out upon all who have rejected Him. This isn’t a secret so nobody can claim ignorance. As you study Scripture, don’t skip Daniel’s prophecy regarding the end times, and don’t skip Revelation. The only way to avoid the evil of that day is to repent today and accept the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Everyone has sinned.

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:” – Romans 3:23-24.

Only born-again Christians are forgiven.

We are living in the final days prior to the Rapture and God’s final judgment upon the God-rejecting people who choose to follow Satan. The signs and prophecies are being fulfilled quickly. Understand Genesis 6 and the reasons for God’s judgment, and you’ll understand that we are living in the days of Noah. Jesus is our only hope. Be like Noah and walk with God. Remain genetically pure. Share God’s truth with everyone you know. Time is getting short.

“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” – Luke 21:28.

Don’t live in fear, but walk in faith by the power of the Holy Spirit.

God bless you all,

Nathele Graham
[email protected]
[email protected]

All original scripture is “theopneustos” God breathed.

If you’d like to be on my mailing list to receive the commentaries just drop me an email and let me know.

https://www.raptureforums.com/ron-nathele-graham/are-the-days-of-noah-here/

MapleLeaf

I think we don't really know just how bad and horrible it was during those days. We know how bad it was in the Book of Judges and God didn't smite everyone then and we know how the Babylonians and Assyrians behaved. They ultimately were judged by God but it didn't get the whole world wiped out.

But yeah, from my very limited perspective I could easily imagine we were in the Days of Noah and Lot. What gives me pause is there are still so many Remnant Believers. We're not quite so utterly alone.

katt

I've often wondered if Jesus was talking about America or the whole world? Is the whole world going crazy or is it just America? Or is America the very last of the world to go crazy?

DWB

Not at all implying agreement in the artificial womb development, but it still takes a sperm and an egg to from God's created beings to make a baby. The womb is just holds the infant.

The evil thing is that man is trying to create life. "You can be like God", the original sin!

Back