Archbishop's extraordinary letter to Trump

Ben D

What an extraordinary letter, could he be right, Trump is a leader of the forces of light?

Mr. President,

In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two
opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children
of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of
humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And
yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a
situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold
strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media.
In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and
by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

read on...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/Open_Letter_President_Donald_Trump.pdf

Carlo Maria Viganò Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Viganò

mattfivefour

This letter correctly frames all that is happening in America (and, for that matter, the world) in proper scriptural terms and thus leads us to the proper response in each of our lives!

Let us cry, "Enough! Satan can go no farther. " Because he cannot, if we resist him in the power of Jesus Christ.

This religious leader has done a great thing by what he has written. We know what we must do and with what weapons we must fight. Nothing else will do. We have the invitation of God to call on Him, the Word of God available to us, the authority of God given us, and the power of God indwelling us to fight this fight!

We are not a tottering Church, huddled behind battlements, besieged on all sides, desperately yielding before a fearsome and conquering enemy. We are the Church Triumphant, with supernatural weapons mighty to the pulling down of strongholds! We are the mighty Children of Light, soldiers of the Armies of God, invincible in the Cause of God. Our Savior unequivocally declared that the gates of Hell shall NOT prevail against us. We are (to use the Greek word Paul used in Romans 8:37) super-conquerors ... super-victors. Our complete victory is assured, because it has already been won! We simply need to wield our weapons -- which are faith and prayer rooted in the Word of God. Now is the time for us to rise up against Satan and use the authority Christ has given us. Let's commit to be obedient to the Call and faithful to the Cause.

Hallelujah!!! Victory is ours!!!

glc11

What an extraordinary letter, could he be right, Trump is a leader of the forces of light?

Mr. President,

In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two
opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children
of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of
humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And
yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a
situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold
strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media.
In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and
by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

read on...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lifesite/Open_Letter_President_Donald_Trump.pdf

Carlo Maria Viganò Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Viganò
this is incredible!!!!!!!

mattfivefour

Great letter! What an excellent description of what is really happening all around the world. I've had similar thoughts about the whole good vs evil situation but I thought I was being somewhat a conspiracy nut.
You weren't. ALL that is happening—around the world and in America—is a manifestation of the ultimate war between good and evil, God and Satan. And now in America they have become so confident that they have allowed their mask to slip, the curtain to be pulled back, and their actions boldly revealed. As the archbishop wrote:

"... it appears that the children of darkness – whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days – have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. They seem to be so certain of already having everything under control that they have laid aside that circumspection that until now had at least partially concealed their true intentions. The investigations already under way will reveal the true responsibility of those who managed the Covid emergency not only in the area of health care but also in politics, the economy, and the media. We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations."​

Lovin Jesus

This letter correctly frames all that is happening in America (and, for that matter, the world) in proper scriptural terms and thus leads us to the proper response in each of our lives!

Let us cry, "Enough! Satan can go no farther. " Because he cannot, if we resist him in the power of Jesus Christ.

This religious leader has done a great thing by what he has written. We know what we must do and with what weapons we must fight. Nothing else will do. We have the invitation of God to call on Him, the Word of God available to us, the authority of God given us, and the power of God indwelling us to fight this fight!

We are not a tottering Church, huddled behind battlements, besieged on all sides, desperately yielding before a fearsome and conquering enemy. We are the Church Triumphant, with supernatural weapons mighty to the pulling down of strongholds! We are the mighty Children of Light, soldiers of the Armies of God, invincible in the Cause of God. Our Savior unequivocally declared that the gates of Hell shall NOT prevail against us. We are (to use the Greek word Paul used in Romans 8:37) super-conquerors ... super-victors. Our complete victory is assured, because it has already been won! We simply need to wield our weapons -- which are faith and prayer rooted in the Word of God. Now is the time for us to rise up against Satan and use the authority Christ has given us. Let's commit to be obedient to the Call and faithful to the Cause.

Hallelujah!!! Victory is ours!!!
Amen!

Lovin Jesus

President Trump no doubt is different than any other President we’ve had in the past. Many things he has done that have given rights or protections of Christians and all he’s done for Israel he has been attacked for by opposers. Being that God is the One who places the authorities in their position God would use them for His purpose if it is His will for them to have a service that would accomplish His will. I think President Trump has done that and so long as he can be as service to God he will remain as President
Its comical how this President gets under the skin of the ungodly as they breathlessly make every effort to remove him from office

Lovin Jesus

I highly suspect that this Bishop knows the true colors of the pope... That is some letter...
The previous Pope Benedict always calls out Frances for his woke beliefs and are always at odds with each other too. I’m not supportive of anything Catholic but it is shocking the things Frances believes and uses his position to influence global leaders. Too many people make him such an authority and bow down to him and listen to everything he says as though he’s of divine nature. I don’t like that. I mean not long ago he said ”we no longer live in a Christian world” and “Christians have to apologize to all gays” He does not represent Christ. For a Catholic Bishop to expose the pope like that shows he is pretty bad for this a Bishop to openly express how he feels about him.

DanLMP

The only problem I had with the letter was this section:

"These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven."

Obviously the Nuncio's Catholicism is showing.

Otherwise, it's a homerun.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The only problem I had with the letter was this section:

"These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven."

Obviously the Nuncio's Catholicism is showing.

Otherwise, it's a homerun.

I noticed that too, but considering he's a catholic bishop... he only had a couple of misses in the letter, that being one, and the other one that was mentioned upthread.