Anyone on here play videogames?

Dave

I used to play Destiny and Destiny 2 every day til around September or October of 2018 and then just quit. I soon started playing Spiderman on PS4 and have not finished that one. I play it every now and then.

Dave

Never had a desire for video games. Not sure why there is no appeal in me for them. I enjoy reading instead.
You are not missing out on much. I hardly play myself anymore. I just got super addicted to Destiny and finally broke that addiction.

Deano

I have to admit I'm the opposite. I like a more realistic game play...or mature / realistic game...(if there is such a thing ,LOL)
Not into the running and gunning shoot everything in sight games. :longshot:shooting2
Assassins Creed
Tomb Raider
Spinter Cell

I like sneaking around stealth action type games. My escape from the real world I guess. :rapture
I'm the same way.
Prefer stealth and bow & arrows to guns.
Rarely play, but when I do, I love my Assassins Creed! (almost finished with Odyssey)

:banning

Ducati

I'm the same way.
Prefer stealth and bow & arrows to guns.
Rarely play, but when I do, I love my Assassins Creed! (almost finished with Odyssey)

:banning
Origins in my opinion way better then Odyssey. Went back to finish up Unity...really good one. One of the only Creeds you can multiplay with friends. Stay away from Syndicate...not worth $10...so much really horrible about it - I don't say that about the AC series ever, but that one is.

Released

Tons of Role playing games such as Dragon Quest and Tales of... A long time gamer, I scaled back a lot of gaming in between Bible study- and travel. There are so many titles out there now I get brain freeze just by thinking about it. Especially when Dragon Quest VII is over 150 hours long.

ItIsFinished!

I used to, C4e777, but I had to give it up. I'm simply not disciplined enough to have a console and also expect to be productive in any measurable fashion, and so far I haven't found anyone willing to pay me a salary to massacre the Covenant. Plus, most of the games I'd probably want to be playing are not things I personally think I should be feeding my head.

Lol, once I had to actually go to the orthopedist for a video game injury, back in the great Tekken Championships of 1997.

True confessions: I've never owned an Xbox. Never will, afaik. :shocked

Back in the day, I held the high score on Galaga down at the country store for most of a summer... :cool:
Ha ha.
I use to love that game.
I could make a quarter go far with my mad Galaga skills.
;)

Deano

Origins in my opinion way better then Odyssey. Went back to finish up Unity...really good one. One of the only Creeds you can multiplay with friends. Stay away from Syndicate...not worth $10...so much really horrible about it - I don't say that about the AC series ever, but that one is.
I agree! It was annoying swapping back and forth between Jacob & Evie in Syndicate.
One of my personal favorites is AC 3, mainly because of the backdrop of Colonial America.

I’ll definitely check out those games. I do enjoy sniper and recon type games... heck, I was a 19D Cavalry Scout.

Ducati

I agree! It was annoying swapping back and forth between Jacob & Evie in Syndicate.
One of my personal favorites is AC 3, mainly because of the backdrop of Colonial America.

I’ll definitely check out those games. I do enjoy sniper and recon type games... heck, I was a 19D Cavalry Scout.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the part 2 sequel to Wildlands and coming out in October . My brother and I play online and this game is amazing with multiple players especially people who are friends.

PS4 - dduc996 :heythere

Last edited:

Deano

A few you might consider checking out :
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Elite Sniper 3 & 4
I got Elite Sniper 4. Pretty cool game - I just got to get used to waiting for a noise to drown out the shot. On the first mission, I empty lungs, get the shot lined up, then pull the trigger when I first hear the plane fly over. That’s gonna get me killed eventually. LOL :target

ETA : I’ll add you next time I get on there. It might be awhile, as I don’t play very often.

Last edited: