Anyone on here have GotW3 Internet?

3 Nails 4 Given

I have it and have been without internet for a week. It started out really well with Unlimited data, then in 6 months it was throttled back.

Now since last Monday after watching Netflix for a few shows, they shut me off.

Half of my sons college classes are online now because Covid19.

Anybody have experience with them?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry I have never heard of them. Perhaps you can get a different provider? Preferably a bigger name provider that will be able to back up their internet service? Are they the only option where you are?

3 Nails 4 Given

I'm sorry I have never heard of them. Perhaps you can get a different provider? Preferably a bigger name provider that will be able to back up their internet service? Are they the only option where you are?
I’m in a rural area so my options are limited, I have one more option to try but it’s $50 more a month. I wish I would have read their reviews before I signed up for their service. It was really good the first 90 days, then gradually started slowing down.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I’m in a rural area so my options are limited, I have one more option to try but it’s $50 more a month. I wish I would have read their reviews before I signed up for their service. It was really good the first 90 days, then gradually started slowing down.
Who is the other provider? Maybe someone here knows about them?

GEOINTAnalyst

Due to Covid-19 and excessive usage, our networks have issued the following effective immediately:

Our carrier partners decided to remove Unlimited plans from their offerings. This has put our customers and us in a difficult situation. Approximately 1% of our customers have been impacted by this change. Our new plans from our carriers are 300GB plans that will throttle down at 250GB. This is our new normal moving forward. With these changes, we are asking customers to monitor how they use the internet. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition for our customers and our company.

Usage that exceeds 10 GB per day is considered abnormal use and will result in the account being flagged for review. If you require more data than 10GB per day, we suggest you buy a second unit and SIM Card which would get you to 20GB per day.

source - https://www.gotw3.com/

3 Nails 4 Given

Due to Covid-19 and excessive usage, our networks have issued the following effective immediately:

Our carrier partners decided to remove Unlimited plans from their offerings. This has put our customers and us in a difficult situation. Approximately 1% of our customers have been impacted by this change. Our new plans from our carriers are 300GB plans that will throttle down at 250GB. This is our new normal moving forward. With these changes, we are asking customers to monitor how they use the internet. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition for our customers and our company.

Usage that exceeds 10 GB per day is considered abnormal use and will result in the account being flagged for review. If you require more data than 10GB per day, we suggest you buy a second unit and SIM Card which would get you to 20GB per day.

source - https://www.gotw3.com/

Welcome to my new normal today Got 3, You’re Fired! Canceled, just like you did me without warning.

Maybe people will read your Feedback reviews on Facebook before they decide to buy your service.

You have a Whopping 0.3 Star out of 5 Star ratings.

Last edited: