Anyone here like to draw or sketch?

Batman

I use to have a starter basic talent to draw people, faces, and things with a pencil but never did anything further and over the years I've not touched the idea so my rustiness is more like massive welds. I hope if I have the perfect talent for things like this that I can do it in the MK, etc.

Jonathan

Dose anyone else here love to draw. Sketch or even paint? If so what kind of things do you love to draw? I love sketching People or objects mostly because I stink at sketching animals haha. Show y'alls art work if you like!
I sketch all the time, usually on the empty part of my "to-do" lists. I've been "sketching" ever since grade school, usually during classes. The only problem with my "sketching." is that is is NOT good. To whomever is reading this, and has artistic talent, please do not take it for granted and instead praise God for the gift. There are many souls like me who would kill for that gift. (Not actually kill you... you know what I mean. Its's screwed up that we live in a society where I have to qualify that... but here we are).

As far as my own abilities in sketching, I could never really master proportion. You know, the relative difference between the length of a forearm and an arm, a torso and a head, etc.

In any case, love and embrace ANY gift God gives you.

Dose anyone else here love to draw. Sketch or even paint? If so what kind of things do you love to draw? I love sketching People or objects mostly because I stink at sketching animals haha. Show y'alls art work if you like!
I draw very fine stick figures, and I only paint when it's absolutely necessary. As I learned from Bob, when I paint i say "now I will put a happy mess right here"

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
I like to pencil sketch. I probably could have become an artist, but my interests lay elsewhere. I'll try to upload something to my avatar one of these days. I like to focus on everyday objects that we use and kinda take for granted or pass by without thinking about. I did a very fine seatbelt buckle a while back, and a lock that someone had attached to a local bridge.

TrustinHim

I used to draw and paint wildlife, pretty good but not great. I knew that in order to sell art it has to be exceptional. People are very hard to do well because everyone is so familiar with how they should look and spot any flaws right off.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I used to draw and paint wildlife, pretty good but not great. I knew that in order to sell art it has to be exceptional. People are very hard to do well because everyone is so familiar with how they should look and spot any flaws right off.
It is True here is one photo of Sylvester Stallone I did awhile back. Any anyone can always pick something out about art. In my opinion always make your art to your liking no one else's opinion matters.