Any "New" Rapture Nearness Indicators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregb4hope

Most definitely. Its the survivor mentality that will make people try to do what they can to save themselves. Here is a novel idea for the unbelieving, turn to Jesus now and you will not need to worry about pandemics then.
I continue to keep my eye on 1 Thess 5:1-3 as the key sign of when the rapture is expected to occur. The rapture is detailed in 1 Thess 4:18.and a sign is given "For when they say Peace and Safety, then sudden destruction". This supports a PreTribulation event for it's occurrence, far more than Mid or Post Trib. This also could indicate we're all here at the time of the signing (Daniels 70th Week covenant aka the "false covenant" could be signed by Israel and another entity, probably with the Arab Council of Nations, which also identifies the Anti- Christ on the Gentile side of the table of negotiation and the False Prophet on the Jewish side of the table. Their terms and agreement will oppose the reality of Jesus and God and the biblical reference of a promised land for his people, me think. BUT the fact is ,Apostle Paul gives us a sign though no man knows the exact day. I caution, be careful what you ask for because it may not be the answer, spiritually and biblically speaking.

The world will shout peace at last over this and many christian as well ignoring the covenant terms and conditions. The reality is the problem of unbelievers in surrending to the work of the Cross and its offer of salvation being refused by many both Jew and Gentile. This covenant is more of a condenation on mankind as the Father prepares to give the earth to Jesus in righteousness and redeem Israel (or what's left of it by his Grace as Romans Ch 11 reveals) from a world of defiance under the Anti-christ rule. The rapture is more for those looking , hoping in expectation for CHRIST Return. Whoever is left behind still can attain salvation but goes under testing and purification to become a tribulation saint. Let's not be found sleeping but be sober, my friend. Be not the man who says "the Lord delays his coming" only to be placed with the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Ok. However, care to answer the question I posted on the post you quoted?

“Why would the AC need to have mankind conditioned before the rapture for what he has planned once he assumes his role sometime after the rapture, and at the beginning of the tribulation”?
I don't necessarily think that just because people are left behind and unbelievers means they will automatically accept whatever OWG tells them.
Perhaps God is allowing this specific time period and events to bring people to the end of themselves in fear and start searching for true answers in life? ie, Jesus Christ.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Ok. However, care to answer the question I posted on the post you quoted?

“Why would the AC need to have mankind conditioned before the rapture for what he has planned once he assumes his role sometime after the rapture, and at the beginning of the tribulation”?
I tend to think it's conditioning also. We will see how it all plays out. Let's see if I can spark my few brain cells and organize my thoughts...

1. People are already having to show proof of vaccination.to go in certain restaurants, etc.... Now, as time goes on, this may include proof of vaccination (pov, for short) to ride air planes or public transport. I can see this leading to getting a pov *chip* or invisible tattoo for the sake of convenience...no need to keep up with a paper pov. I could actually image that if these became expedient, I myself would do this. It's not the MOB.

2. As time moves forward, I can imagine a time when people could have a chip or tattoo in place of a bank card. We have read reports that the world is moving towards cryptocurrency, right?

3. Think of this world, now and in the first years post rapture...(we don't know how long until mid point of the trib when the MOB appears).
A. Any number of new plagues or pandemics may occur, especially during the first part of trib....will more vaccines become mandatory? A chip for medical info may become a part of life.
B. As lawlessness increases, we may see increase in theft of money or identity theft or credit card theft.... Especially after the rapture. Seems it would be convenient to just get a chip with all financial info on it..then it couldn't be stolen.

I think all this would get people use to the idea of chips or tattoos.

The Bible says even during times of Tribulation there will be those who curse God. I can imagine these people will have no trouble bowing to the beast, simply from their hatred of God. And by then, taking a chip or tattoo will be nothing new.
Even now, today, we see an unexplainable hatred toward God and Biblical values. It amazes me how much people love the dark and shun the light... perhaps this is also a type of conditioning...certainly a conditioning of hearts and minds.

In all of this, I have used the word *imagine* because it's just my thoughts.

And I also see your point, Andy, things will be so severe the in the trib, Covid may not cross anyone's conscious mind..but it will be ingrained. And the people will worship the beast and take the mark willingly.

I look at the world today and *imagine* how these things will progress. And it 'feels' like time is short.

OneDayNearer

Forgiven Much
Lawlessness, depravity, and man's hatred of man stands out to me. Calling good evil and evil good. Then there is the divisiveness and contempt for those who have a different opinion on any topic which illustrates the hatred and wickedness that is in men's hearts. The comments beneath any news story or social media post shows just how hateful and intolerant people have become.

This is the perfect description of many people today:

2 Timothy:1-5

1But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come: 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3unloving, https://biblehub.com/nkjv/2_timothy/3.htm#footnotesunforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

pixelpusher

I look at the world today and *imagine* how these things will progress. And it 'feels' like time is short.

I do the same, it can hardly be helped.

One of the fellows in our paddling group who I am trying to witness to is a math guy, and claims he's agnostic because we just can't know for sure about God's existence -- which I find crazy, math alone should prove God, the sheer odds of our solar arrangement and order coming about by an explosion for instance, or the Fibonacci sequence, but... he apparently doesn't see it in general revelation. Anyway, he points out that people are very good at spotting patterns when I've brought up prophetic developments.

Listening to Andy Woods lately, he was talking about this Gap Theory for time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 I think it was, or wherever they fit this expanse of time to account for an old earth, which we were all taught in school. J Vernon McGee mentioned it the other day, that there were millions of years. He (Dr. Woods) pointed out that the older generations tend to believe this, and he did too as a new Christian, because he'd been taught the earth was millions of years old. We know God can create things with age on them, Adam was mature, and so was the wine at Cana. So that is eisigesis, (sp?) reading into the text to make it fit your pre-conceived notion.

Thinking we do a lot of that today, we take a development or piece of news, and think where can this fit into prophecy, as my math friend says, we're looking for a pattern. How does the puzzle fit?

The whole covid thing sure looks/feels like conditioning, but AndyC has swayed my thinking on that. Maybe it isn't. Or, maybe it is, and it is just turning up the heat real slow on our pot of frogs. I don't know. I know we need discernment, and I pray we'll have it as needed. Wise, but gentle. Wisdom is knowledge applied.

The times are getting nutty for sure, but they've been nutty before too. It's just we see so much shaping up all together these days. If the covid vax is not conditioning for the MOB, which I tend to agree will not be needed by that time, it's surely got to be figuring into pushing towards a OWG, global cooperation, "all together", etc. Just setting precedents, turning up the heat little by little. Satan doesn't know when the Rapture will happen any more than we do, but he seems to be prepared in any age to swing into action.

What we can see happening around Israel tho is the much larger indicator. The alliances forming for Gog/Magog, etc.

Just some thoughts, fwiw.

Last edited:

Andy C

I tend to think it's conditioning also. We will see how it all plays out. Let's see if I can spark my few brain cells and organize my thoughts...

1. People are already having to show proof of vaccination.to go in certain restaurants, etc.... Now, as time goes on, this may include proof of vaccination (pov, for short) to ride air planes or public transport. I can see this leading to getting a pov *chip* or invisible tattoo for the sake of convenience...no need to keep up with a paper pov. I could actually image that if these became expedient, I myself would do this. It's not the MOB.

2. As time moves forward, I can imagine a time when people could have a chip or tattoo in place of a bank card. We have read reports that the world is moving towards cryptocurrency, right?

3. Think of this world, now and in the first years post rapture...(we don't know how long until mid point of the trib when the MOB appears).
A. Any number of new plagues or pandemics may occur, especially during the first part of trib....will more vaccines become mandatory? A chip for medical info may become a part of life.
B. As lawlessness increases, we may see increase in theft of money or identity theft or credit card theft.... Especially after the rapture. Seems it would be convenient to just get a chip with all financial info on it..then it couldn't be stolen.

I think all this would get people use to the idea of chips or tattoos.

The Bible says even during times of Tribulation there will be those who curse God. I can imagine these people will have no trouble bowing to the beast, simply from their hatred of God. And by then, taking a chip or tattoo will be nothing new.
Even now, today, we see an unexplainable hatred toward God and Biblical values. It amazes me how much people love the dark and shun the light... perhaps this is also a type of conditioning...certainly a conditioning of hearts and minds.

In all of this, I have used the word *imagine* because it's just my thoughts.

And I also see your point, Andy, things will be so severe the in the trib, Covid may not cross anyone's conscious mind..but it will be ingrained. And the people will worship the beast and take the mark willingly.

Interesting post, but you did not answer my question as to why the AC would need people pre conditioned prior to his rising up as the AC.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Interesting post, but you did not answer my question as to why the AC would need people pre conditioned prior to his rising up as the AC.
Oh I don't think the AC will 'need' people pre conditioned.
I like the term @mikhen7 used, desensitized.
It seems like we are seeing technology used now that may be a precursor to that used in the trib....information chips, holograms(?), cell phones (somehow the death of the 2 prophets must be seen world wide) and probably much more that I am not aware of.
I am not saying Satan needs any of these, just that it may make his job easier.
I don't know a lot about satan but I think he and the other fallen ones may have knowledge more advanced than ours, although perhaps not Biblical prophecy
knowledge. Does he already know the type of technology needed for the trib??? I don't know. That would make an interesting thread in itself.

usoutpost31

I just encounter too many people (especially at work) who are so afraid of this disease they can't think straight.
Could be that they need to be brought to this point, at which some will hear the call of God and look towards Him. He uses all kinds of circumstance to bring people to Him. I don't think they're lost causes, is all. All the more reason that we should be examples around them, embodying the "peace that surpasses all understanding", even in turbulent times.

It could be that we're making the circumstances of the Tribulation, the decision to take the Mark, or not take it, more complicated than it actually is. During the Tribulation, the Gospel is being preached everywhere. All the forces of the AC, the devil and his minions, they cannot stop it. All will hear the truth. And while most will reject it, many others will respond.

Jesus challenged his followers, "Who do you say that I am?" Matthew 16:15.
And during the Tribulation, the AC will stand before the world and make his grand proclamation. Will he challenge the the world, by asking the same question? "Who do you say that I am?" He might.

And maybe, it really is that simple. Maybe, this is what determines who takes the Mark, and who follows Christ. When they look at Jesus, whom do they see? And when they see the Antichrist, whom do they see? How will a person answer Jesus? How will they answer the Antichrist?

Kerbluey

I do the same, it can hardly be helped.

One of the fellows in our paddling group who I am trying to witness to is a math guy, and claims he's agnostic because we just can't know for sure about God's existence -- which I find crazy, math alone should prove God, the sheer odds of our solar arrangement and order coming about by an explosion for instance, or the Fibonacci sequence, but... he apparently doesn't see it in general revelation. Anyway, he points out that people are very good at spotting patterns when I've brought up prophetic developments.

Listening to Andy Woods lately, he was talking about this Gap Theory for time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 I think it was, or wherever they fit this expanse of time to account for an old earth, which we were all taught in school. J Vernon McGee mentioned it the other day, that there were millions of years. He (Dr. Woods) pointed out that the older generations tend to believe this, and he did too as a new Christian, because he'd been taught the earth was millions of years old. We know God can create things with age on them, Adam was mature, and so was the wine at Cana. So that is eisigesis, (sp?) reading into the text to make it fit your pre-conceived notion.

Thinking we do a lot of that today, we take a development or piece of news, and think where can this fit into prophecy, as my math friend says, we're looking for a pattern. How does the puzzle fit?

The whole covid thing sure looks/feels like conditioning, but AndyC has swayed my thinking on that. Maybe it isn't. Or, maybe it is, and it is just turning up the heat real slow on our pot of frogs. I don't know. I know we need discernment, and I pray we'll have it as needed. Wise, but gentle. Wisdom is knowledge applied.

The times are getting nutty for sure, but they've been nutty before too. It's just we see so much shaping up all together these days. If the covid vax is not conditioning for the MOB, which I tend to agree will not be needed by that time, it's surely got to be figuring into pushing towards a OWG, global cooperation, "all together", etc. Just setting precedents, turning up the heat little by little. Satan doesn't know when the Rapture will happen any more than we do, but he seems to be prepared in any age to swing into action.

What we can see happening around Israel tho is the much larger indicator. The alliances forming for Gog/Magog, etc.

Just some thoughts, fwiw.

So, he’s a math guy and wants facts, huh? :D Are you familiar with the statistics relating to Jesus? Below are quotes from one website that discusses the statistics.

1. “After examining only eight different prophecies, they conservatively estimated that the chance of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies was one in 10^17.” That would be 10 with 17 zeroes behind it I think!!

2. “But, of course, there are many more than eight prophecies. In another calculation, the professor used 48 prophecies (even though he could have used Edersheim’s 456), and arrived at the extremely conservative estimate that the probability of 48 prophecies being fulfilled in one person is the incredible number 10^157. How large is 10^157? 10^157 contains 157 zeros!”

Wings Like Eagles

The division of people in the world

ie the Christian/non Christian, vaccinated /unvaccinated, heterosexuual/LGGQ people, Conservative /democrat etc
True. Satan wants to divide us black vs. white, female vs. male, etc. But God divides us only by those who belong to Him (by way of faith) vs. those who belong to the world, the flesh and the devil.

Andy C

The division of people in the world

ie the Christian/non Christian, vaccinated /unvaccinated, heterosexuual/LGGQ people, Conservative /democrat etc
I still don’t understand the division between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. I do have one theory, but its
JMHO. We do know there is a political divide between the 2 sides, with the left having a much higher percentage of those who are vaccinated. Out of the republican side, the percentage not vaccinated seems to be higher for Christians. I cant speak for other countries, but the USA stats appear to show over 90 percent of new deaths are from those who are unvaccinated. So I have to ask myself who benefits with these stats?
Regardless, it should never be mandated, and as I said a few times, I dont see any of this tying in with the tribulation and especially not with the MOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.