Any "New" Rapture Nearness Indicators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Many of us have been posting on RF for years and years and have studied Bible Prophecy for decades. We have seen many, many signs and indicators that point to the coming Tribulation Period and Second Coming of Christ; which also, by proxy, indicate the nearness of the Pre-Trib rapture. Hallelujah! We can even list dozens upon dozens of signs (100's really) that have occurred over the years bringing us closer to that blessed hope. My question is, "Are we all "Signed" out? Meaning, are there many new signs occurring?

What I would like to see in this thread, if you want to participate, is recent or newer signs that we can safely say fall under the banner of prophecy being fulfilled. The goal is to get all of you experts to scratch your heads :scratch and list them in order that we may (along with all of the prominent older indicators) note just how close we are to the Blessed Hope.

Have fun!! But make sure it is biblical. No crackpot stuff. :)

Here is a starter:
1) Taliban taking Afghanistan and restoring it into the Magog Alliance. - see (https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/afghanistan-in-prophecy/)

OnlyHim

This just might be me and my situation, but I have noticed particularly in the last three of four weeks that the external is now going internal. What I mean is I have watched the world and all the signs around me as events to observe without necessarily being directly or immediately affected personally. The signs once just seen in the world are now hitting home. "Oh Lord come quickly and call us out of here!" was the prayer of the moment then. Watching the evil increase like the situation in Afghanistan, the mandates, and the continued destruction of our economy and our liberties have changed that daily prayer to, "Give me Strength and Courage to remain steadfast in the Faith until You come for us." Its like I used to think God will save us from the fire and now I pray He sustains us through the fire.

Sounds like I'm talking about facing the horrors of the tribulation in that last sentence doesn't it? Well I know we wont but do you see the shift? Its a shift from, save us from this trial to give me strength to persevere this trial.

The closer we get to the fire the more we feel the heat. We must be getting very close to the tribulation now.

pixelpusher

As Mike and TT said, the re-alignment in the ME with Gog/Magog players, and I'll add to that with the currently weak America (come to take spoil?), and I am not sure how Bennet is affecting Israel, but I assume they will also be in a weakened position.

Also, the way it's been demonstrated the whole world can move together, the rapidity of communication. Guess that's not really new tho.

Jeff K

2 Timothy 3 came to my mind first.

Men will be lovers of themselves, rejecting the God who created them. Lovers of money, lovers of pleasure... these things taken place through history, but I think many have made themselves gods and are worshiping themselves more so now than I can ever recall.

There is no worshipping God or loving thy neighbor. Just as the Bible told us it would be.

pixelpusher

This in particular. On top of all the other things, especially the realignment of major players in the Middle East given the desertion by the United States.

Not in and of themselves. But they are setting up the system and --of primary importance-- the acceptance of the system of being tracked and having to prove your "fitness" to participate in society. This is exactly the necessary basis for the AC to implement his mark; and it will be so much easier for him once people are used to carrying such ID ... for example on your phone. He will most likely use the argument of protection of your personal fitness to take part in society as the reason for mandating his ID system be implanted in your physical body as opposed to being located on something you carry that can be lost or stolen.
Agree! It is conditioning. Just like debit cards and other micro-steps were, but more.

Andy C

Not in and of themselves. But they are setting up the system and --of primary importance-- the acceptance of the system of being tracked and having to prove your "fitness" to participate in society. This is exactly the necessary basis for the AC to implement his mark; and it will be so much easier for him once people are used to carrying such ID ... for example on your phone. He will most likely use the argument of protecting of your personal fitness to take part in society as the reason for mandating his ID system be implanted in your physical body as opposed to being located on something you carry that can be lost or stolen.
Maybe, you could be right. However, by the time the MOB is implemented, well over half the worlds total population will have been killed, technology may not survive in its current state, and lastly - After so much death in the first 3.5 years of the tribulation, and the slaughter of Christians, Jews and other organized religions, whats happening now in regards to covid will be long forgotten. Actually, the days of Covid if remembered will be considered “back in the good old days”.

Why does the AC need to promote any reasons for taking the MOB? By that point in time, people will want to do whatever it takes to stay alive. The ACs campaign slogan for getting all to take the MOB will be simple, with no need for an accompanying jingle “submit to me by taking the MOB or DIE”. I firmly believe thats all the Ac will care about is being worshiped as if he is god, and a not so important aspect to him will be the MOB is needed to buy or sell.

The bible does not state that the MOB will be used to track all movement, only that its needed to buy or sell. A simple tattoo or some other mark that only he can make could be just as effective. I think we all tend to believe he will need some advanced tracking system, a chip for all to read…,etc…but thats us adding to scripture what makes sense to us, but might not be what happens.

Edited - Forgot to add - God will send a great delusion which will cause the lost to freely, without question, accept the MOB, believing the lie that the AC is god.

MyhopeisinHim

Many of us have been posting on RF for years and years and have studied Bible Prophecy for decades. We have seen many, many signs and indicators that point to the coming Tribulation Period and Second Coming of Christ; which also, by proxy, indicate the nearness of the Pre-Trib rapture. Hallelujah! We can even list dozens upon dozens of signs (100's really) that have occurred over the years bringing us closer to that blessed hope. My question is, "Are we all "Signed" out? Meaning, are there many new signs occurring?

What I would like to see in this thread, if you want to participate, is recent or newer signs that we can safely say fall under the banner of prophecy being fulfilled. The goal is to get all of you experts to scratch your heads :scratch and list them in order that we may (along with all of the prominent older indicators) note just how close we are to the Blessed Hope.

Have fun!! But make sure it is biblical. No crackpot stuff. :)

Here is a starter:
1) Taliban taking Afghanistan and restoring it into the Magog Alliance. - see (https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/afghanistan-in-prophecy/)
The fact that we are seeing such perversions - i.e homosexual marriage, child indoctrination towards this lifestyle, acceptance of transgenderism, pedophilia and the likes. This is what brought judgment on Sodom and Gomorrah how can we think He will continue to let this go on. Keep looking up!!!

pixelpusher

The bible does not state that the MOB will be used to track all movement, only that its needed to buy or sell. A simple tattoo or some other mark that only he can make could be just as effective. I think we all tend to believe he will need some advanced tracking system, a chip for all to read…,etc…but thats us adding to scripture what makes sense to us, but might not be what happens.
All good points, but this one especially IMO. I agree we mostly do assume not being able to buy or sell implies some sort of connectivity beyond a simple visual mark, and I think that's because it's how we see things happening now, so assume it will be an evolution of that system.

I'm not sure the idea the covid restrictions are conditioning depends on them being recalled at that time. The conditioning would still be there, and perhaps even strengthened by then by other events, especially given the coming delusion. But now I understand much better why you think its completely unrelated. It's reading into the prophecy depending on our current situation. Eisegesis I reckon, is that what it is?

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
The conditioning would still be there, and perhaps even strengthened by then by other events, especially given the coming delusion.
Most definitely. Its the survivor mentality that will make people try to do what they can to save themselves. Here is a novel idea for the unbelieving, turn to Jesus now and you will not need to worry about pandemics then.

Wings Like Eagles

This just might be me and my situation, but I have noticed particularly in the last three of four weeks that the external is now going internal. What I mean is I have watched the world and all the signs around me as events to observe without necessarily being directly or immediately affected personally. The signs once just seen in the world are now hitting home. "Oh Lord come quickly and call us out of here!" was the prayer of the moment then. Watching the evil increase like the situation in Afghanistan, the mandates, and the continued destruction of our economy and our liberties have changed that daily prayer to, "Give me Strength and Courage to remain steadfast in the Faith until You come for us." Its like I used to think God will save us from the fire and now I pray He sustains us through the fire.

Sounds like I'm talking about facing the horrors of the tribulation in that last sentence doesn't it? Well I know we wont but do you see the shift? Its a shift from, save us from this trial to give me strength to persevere this trial.

The closer we get to the fire the more we feel the heat. We must be getting very close to the tribulation now.
We often liken our watchful waiting to the Bride who waits for "her" Bridegroom. The Bridegroom in an ancient Jewish context would most often come after dark, to fetch his Bride--even as late as the middle of the night. The Bride would need the assistance of her Bridesmaids to always make sure that they had oil for their lamps (a symbol of the Holy Spirit) to keep the lamplight shining out from her window, assuring that the Bridegroom could find his way to her. The growth of darkness all around us, reminds us that the Bridegroom will come to us in the darkness. This present darkness makes the Church shine more brightly than ever--yes? His light adorns His Bride in the lead up to His return for the Bride. Jesus indicated that the times would grow darker--"as in the days of Noah". He also said that natural events would occur but that "the End is not yet". As a side note, I just saw on Chaser's thread, "Is this the year for the big one" that the increasing frequency and severity of earthquakes produced 299 serious earthquakes in August 2021--already more than double the number of August 2020! The beginning of the birth pains but, we will be caught up before they become horribly painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.