Antifa ‘commander’ with flamethrower burst into tears during arrest, cops say

MapleLeaf

These people are truly mentally ill. I mean it. Somebody is manipulating unstable people and when the realities hit them in the face they can't cope. I have heard the term LARPer thrown around. My husband explained the term means Live Action Role Player. Normally, they dress in armor and playfight in the woods. There are some truly evil people in the rioters but many are idealists with warped morality serving under lies and have zero clue about the consequences. They think they are fighting the machine but it is only because much of the machine supports them and the rest of us truly support freedom and law and order that they aren't all dying in the streets. I hope they wake up before somebody truly snaps or the populace really does vote in the next Hitler.

Rocky Rivera

He was carrying stickers and a flag for the controversial group — the name of which is short for “anti-fascist” — along with “military-grade 5-minute” smoke grenades, fireworks rockets, and a flamethrower, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Banta was stopped after being spotted with “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets” heading toward a BLM event in Green Bay, police said in the criminal complaint.
Notice something here? Banta came to the protest well-armed with military grade weapons. Those are not cheap! By contrast, a Glock 17 sets you back $500, but we're talking some sweet gadgets here that would cost thousands of dollars. Where does a basement dwelling mama's boy who's an expert at video games get the funding for all these fancy toys? The answer is that some evil rich people are funding him and these riots. His peers mentioned in the latter sentence are outfitted only with common melee weapons, some things that any American family can afford.

BTW, a great number of the same basement-dwelling video game experts turned BLM/ANTIFA-supporters in Kenosha were also sporting firearms. Where did all of them suddenly acquire the cash for that?? SOROS!

Lovin Jesus

Why would any of them cry anyway? From the pattern we’ve seen they get arrested but are released right away and they go right back to their rioting. The liberal city and state policies in place for law enforcement is predetermined by what political ideology you have. When he got to jail he was probably asked questions on where he stands in these matters and let him go if he has liberal ideology. The pattern isn’t limited to the riots, but to pretty much all criminal activity

Lovin Jesus

If this kid serves any time in prison he'll learn what some fear is. My son got into trouble and the judge ordered him to report to prison on each holiday. And every time he had to go he would go into depression cause he didn't want to be around "those guys." There were some bad boys in there.
If the prosecutor is a liberal he may never go before a judge that’s for sure

Lovin Jesus

And, the Biden campaign according to Fox news reporting from an article from foxnews.com dated August 10th. But this excerpt out of that article tells a lot whether all of the riot related arrests are being bailed out withe that same help from Biden’s campaign.

Minn. group that saw $$ surge, some from Biden staffers, bailed out alleged violent criminals: report.

A new FOX 9 report shows that among the people helped by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) – which received donations from a number of Joe Biden campaign staffers as it saw a $35 million fundraising windfall in the weeks after Floyd's death – are Darnika Floyd, who was charged with second-degree murder after allegedly stabbing a friend to death, and Christopher Boswell, who is facing charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. The group put up $100,000 on behalf of Floyd and $350,000 on behalf of Boswell.

Last edited:

Eric Nicholas

Stupid people like my cousin sadly. They have a gofundme page. She lives in NYC. I bet she’s sorry she started that account. I about died when I saw it. She is in LAW SCHOOL. Lord, please come soon!
Titles, status, and education used to impress some people. Those days are long behind us, thankfully. Truth should have always carried the day, no matter who was speaking it.