Antichrist And the LGBTQ

Drew2197

I Wanted some thoughts on this

Revelation 6:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Daniel 11:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

The bow is similar to the rainbow used by the lgbtq community as in the way it looks, and the antichrist will have no desire of women, Do you think he will possibly be a symbol of the lgbtq community, because a lot of people are basically parading for the lgbtq pride stuff, maybe the antichrist will be prideful of the being homosexual, any thoughts?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
In my opinion it sounds like the ac is gay, and thinks he is god a proud and satanic person. He definitely promotes an ungodly so-called leadership to the people. They will be worshipping him as god. Jesus said follow me I will make you fishers of men! He is taking on the role of god, but we know he isn't the real deal because he goes into the temple and declares himself as God! It is called the abomination of desolation.

maryrae

My understanding of the bow mentioned in Rev 6:2 is that it is the bow, as in bow & arrows...a weapon, not a symbol from the sky. Notice the absence of arrows. He conquers, for a while anyway, through peace. The desire of women can refer to the fact that the Jews were (and still are) looking for the Messiah to come. I'm sure every woman in Israel in years past were "desiring" for the Saviour to be born through one of them. (Not realizing of course, that he had come already in the person of Jesus Christ.)
I think the last phrase of Dan 11:37 gives the Why...he will not regard, the desire of women who want to birth the Messiah, he will not regard any god or the Lord God, because he's only interested in himself being seen as God...remind you of anyone?....Yepp, Satan, full of pride and determined to usurp God.

athenasius

My understanding of the bow mentioned in Rev 6:2 is that it is the bow, as in bow & arrows...a weapon, not a symbol from the sky. Notice the absence of arrows. He conquers, for a while anyway, through peace. The desire of women can refer to the fact that the Jews were (and still are) looking for the Messiah to come. I'm sure every woman in Israel in years past were "desiring" for the Saviour to be born through one of them. (Not realizing of course, that he had come already in the person of Jesus Christ.)
I think the last phrase of Dan 11:37 gives the Why...he will not regard, the desire of women who want to birth the Messiah, he will not regard any god or the Lord God, because he's only interested in himself being seen as God...remind you of anyone?....Yepp, Satan, full of pride and determined to usurp God.
That’s how I’ve understood it too.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Same here it has nothing to do with the rainbow!

Back