Answer this sentence: God has blessed me with...

Discussion in 'Christian Chat' started by Psalm37v4, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Psalm37v4

Psalm37v4 Well-Known Member

Saw this online and thought this would be a fun way to encourage one another and also praise/thank the Lord for the many ways He's blessed us!

I'll start.

God has blessed me with...
    a job with an excellent, understanding boss (my previous bosses weren't as nice)
    3 special kitties (2 were rescues)
    granting the desires of my heart (ex. acquiring expensive HTF items for my collections at bargain prices)
    an apartment :)
    and so much more

Share how God blessed you!

billy swinea, Salluz, chaser and 11 others like this.
  2. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

40 years more than the doctors said I would live as a baby, a born again Christian mum, rescue out of much deception, a testimony with many twists and turns, two healthy amazing kids and strength to try and parent them, a beautiful quiet village to live in full of birdsong when I used to live in a house with a major mould issue, 40 sparrows in the hedge to look after and lovely countryside walks, major answered prayer re fellowship on here and sound teaching via Andy Woods.... He truly has showered me with blessings :) and it is indeed a wonderful thread idea for us to remind ourselves of his faithfulness and love ..

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  3. Forgiven1

Forgiven1 Well-Known Member

What a great thread, psalm37v4!
    God has blessed me with the gift of salvation even though I come from a family of unbelievers on both sides, with the exception of my Mom, who got saved as an adult. Although my Mom went to be with the Lord years ago, He's given me a best friend who's like a sister to me. He has blessed me with a husband who loves me and 2 wonderful daughters. He's given me a part-time job that I love that allows me to balance home/work. He's blessed me with a home and many other things. It's good to reflect on His many blessings!

bap, Sowen, billy swinea and 11 others like this.
  4. JSTyler

JSTyler Well-Known Member

God has blessed me with...

...abundance. And I'm certainly not referring to money.

What's HTF?

bap, Sowen, billy swinea and 8 others like this.
  5. A wonderful job
    Great friends
    Living in America
    A wonderful kitty
    Excellent health care providers
    Great life experiences and memories

bap, Lynn, Sowen and 11 others like this.
  6. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

Hard to Find.

bap, Lynn, Sowen and 11 others like this.
  7. JSTyler

JSTyler Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks.

A DuckDuckGo search yielded little figures called Happy Tree Friends, so I had to ask.

bap, Lynn, Sowen and 10 others like this.
  8. pixelpusher

pixelpusher Well-Known Member

Where to begin!? I would be here all day writing.

Salvation and ongoing sanctification. My wonderful wife, sons, family, job, this forum family, and on and on.

But it's not enough --- blessings I long and pray for: seeing my brothers and mom saved, and their families.

Thank You in Advance, Lord!

bap, Sowen, billy swinea and 10 others like this.
  9. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Absolutely, we long for fellow family members to be part of those the Lord is adding to his church before the harpazo .... :)

JSTyler, bap, Lynn and 9 others like this.
  10. HeIsRisen

HeIsRisen Well-Known Member

God has blessed me with all things.

I am thinking of the scripture which says in all things give thanks. Honestly, while I sometimes cant see the blessing in some things, I know the Lord is with me, working to complete a good work in me, and all things in my life can be used by Him....good and bad......

JSTyler, bap, Sowen and 10 others like this.
  11. DanLMP

DanLMP Well-Known Member

Himself.

JSTyler, bap, Sowen and 9 others like this.
  12. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

God has blessed me with:

- Salvation first and foremost, the older I get, the more in awe I am for His great Grace and Mercy.
    - Having a husband, children & their spouses, and grandgrandchildren that all love the Lord
    - A Church that is of Biblical sound teaching (although more could be said about the end-times),
    - Good Christian friends,
    - Opportunities to bless others with God’s Word, with a listening ear, and with practical help.
    - The joy of posting and learning on this Forum, and the Fellowship here,

And with the Blessed Hope of the soon return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

Thanks for the thread, Psalms37v4, it is good to “count our bleesings”.

13. ItsNotAboutTheDonkey

ItsNotAboutTheDonkey Well-Known Member

OK, I'll pick 5
    God has blessed me with his presence and his holy word in a language I can understand.
    God has blessed me with obstacles to overcome that have made me stronger and more assured of his help and love.
    God has blessed me with Christ-following children.
    God has bless me with Christ-following grandchildren including my 6 year old grandson who says things like this: When he bumped his crazy bone, I asked him if he wanted Granny to kiss it. He looked at me incredulously and said, "No, I want the Holy Spirit to come and comfort me."
    God has blessed me with a church home that is a multi-generational family that both accepts me and holds me accountable and offers me opportunities to serve.

Now there are only 9,995 more for me to find... :D

14. Spartan Sprinter 1

Spartan Sprinter 1 Well-Known Member

Giving me a spiritual kick in the behind and letting me know that we are living in the end of times

JSTyler, bap, Sowen and 7 others like this.
  15. Psalm37v4

Psalm37v4 Well-Known Member

HTF = hard to find

God blessed me again this morning. I was in a bowl-a-thon for charity and won $30! :)

JSTyler, bap, Sowen and 5 others like this.
  16. Cindy S.

Cindy S. Well-Known Member

Ditto

JSTyler, bap, Sowen and 5 others like this.
  17. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

His peace and sweet peaceful rest when I need it
    His word and promises
    A wonderful wife who loves Jesus
    an RF family of prayer warriors that I have never met but will
    an old house to keep me busy
    appreciation for all He created and what I see/hear and being blessed to be an outdoorsman/hunter/fisherman

JSTyler, bap, Sowen and 6 others like this.
  18. Kem

Kem Citizen

Too many things to name so I will just say that every good and perfect gift that I have has come from Him.

HeIsRisen, JSTyler, bap and 6 others like this.