Another on here from RR forum..........

Brother Albert R.

HI! I've been on the RR forum since 1999...........just before Y2K! Interesting times then, but NOTHING like today's world!!! I'm looking forward to continuing to learn and grow with you all, and to wait and watch for our Lord's return for all of us. It can't happen too soon, as far as I'm concerned. Truly, this world is not my home and my eyes are fixed on the Lord's return..... Thanks in advance for the wonderful comaraderie (sp?) we will be sharing here until then!
Welcome,
I hope the fires didn't come too close to you this summer.
God bless,
Brother AL

bap

HI! I've been on the RR forum since 1999...........just before Y2K! Interesting times then, but NOTHING like today's world!!! I'm looking forward to continuing to learn and grow with you all, and to wait and watch for our Lord's return for all of us. It can't happen too soon, as far as I'm concerned. Truly, this world is not my home and my eyes are fixed on the Lord's return..... Thanks in advance for the wonderful comaraderie (sp?) we will be sharing here until then!
Howdy
Welcome
Big TEXAS Hug 2 Ya

kathymendel

I'm good with the emojis..............no problem. Brother Albert, the fires were pretty close. Thank you for your concern. About ten-twelve miles from us and we got lots of smoke and ash. Praise the Lord embers didn't get away and start more fires in the area, or we could have been in serious trouble! We get lots of wind out here, an everything is so dry!

I'm so happy to be here and in contact with old friends from RR and making new ones here! The fellowship is incredible!
God bless each and every one of you.