Another New Member

SusanEP

I have been here a bit in the past, but had a real desire to share with others, and get to know you "for such a time as this." I live in East TN. Me and my husband are servants of the lord. I am blessed to have a son and daughter in law who also serve the lord. We love our two doggies.
A big hello!
SusanEP

ItIsFinished!

I have been here a bit in the past, but had a real desire to share with others, and get to know you "for such a time as this." I live in East TN. Me and my husband are servants of the lord. I am blessed to have a son and daughter in law who also serve the lord. We love our two doggies.
A big hello!
SusanEP
Amen.
Welcome my friend.
There are many sweet brothers and sisters here.
May the Lord bless and guide you.

Peace in our Saviours name.

kathymendel

It is always SO good to have more brothers and sisters joining us here!!! Our family keeps growing and as it does, our levels of knowledge and understanding keeps growing, too. Some of us are involved in actual churches, some are not, for various reasons...........health issues, being unable to find a good bible-teaching body, traveling distances. It took me a long, long time to find a sound church to attend, serve in, and enjoy fellowship with others..............but, after 20 years here at RR and RF, I can vouch for some of the most wonderful fellowship ever right here!!!!! I feel like I know so many people here, and they know me. I can't wait til that awesome day when we will meet each other face-to-face in eternity............. Welcome to our family, SusanEP.........