Another coming over from RR and living in UK

Ann Hansom

Hi everyone - so delighted to find this forum> The teaching of Andy Woods is something I truly am blessed by so great to find some like minded folk here. Church scene in UK is very tricky so most of my input is via internet. I consider myself well fed by the some of the great teachers we have today.
My husband died two years ago and I care for my son who is grown up. You seem like great people and I am happy to be here !!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to RF, Ann. I hold dual British and Canadian citizenship but am married to an American, so spend my time between the US and Canada. I am in my mid-seventies and although I still have a lot of family in the UK, I have not been back for many a decade.

I look forward to your posts.

Anewcreationinjesus

Hi Ann, am new here myself and from Leicestershire and was praying throughout 2018 for more fellowship and sound teaching ...roll round 31st December and big answered prayer as on that day I found myself on here with 1) great fellowship and 2) Andy woods, whose sermon on apostacy sums up why the church situation in the UK (and indeed around the world!) ...is so tricky!! Is good to have another person from old blighty on here :) and the emojis are brilliant,!

:revolvingdoor

Lynn

Hi everyone - so delighted to find this forum> The teaching of Andy Woods is something I truly am blessed by so great to find some like minded folk here. . . I consider myself well fed by the some of the great teachers we have today.
My husband died two years ago and I care for my son who is grown up. You seem like great people and I am happy to be here !!
Ann, we are delighted to have you join us here at Rapture Forums. You mentioned Andy Woods. He's the best, in my opinion. In fact, my husband and I work out & walk laps around a walking track regularly, and I listen to a sermon by Andy Woods each time I walk. I'm learning so much! A couple of years ago, two friends and I read his book, 'The Coming Kingdom,' and then we'd meet to discuss it. Enjoyed it so much! Welcome to the Rapture Forums family. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Ann Hansom

So agree Lynn regarding Andy Woods. The depth and balance of his teaching is superb and the best too in my opinion. I am doing Revelation at the moment - actually whatever he teaches I am either learning or having something explained fully in a way I can properly understand. Looking forward to getting to know you too.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
:welcomeAnn Hansom, we are glad you joined us at RF. I first started at RR in 2009, and joined here 9 years ago tomorrow. I did not become active here until April 2013. You will enjoy the fellowship here a lot of interesting topics, and great people!:bighug:ring