Another Accidental Shooting in Minneapolis

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Civil unrest and riots dying down . . . 60 arrests Tuesday night, 24 arrests last night.
Prayers, Gospel sharing, etc. continue at both Daunte Wright and George Floyd memorials.

Please pray for peace. The weather is getting nicer again, the weekend's coming, and the end of the Chauvin trial is approaching.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

I don't believe preemptively killing someone who you think may do great evil is right. God often lets many great evils play out before ending, for instance, Hitler's regime. A death camp guard named Hornig refused to slaughter Jews. He was placed in a concentration camp. He survived. Many Nazis who were caught conspiring against Hitler were killed. One soldier jumped on Hitler's back with grenades in each hand. Neither grenade exploded.
I think each individual has to decide at what point he must circumvent his "chain of command" to obey God's law when it is being violated. When Daniel's friends were thrown into the fiery furnace for not bowing to Nebuchadnezzar's image, God demonstrated His holiness and made Neb look like an idiot. We're in a different dispensation now but we are still to obey God not man. Your questions are many and I feel there are good responses already written by scholars that need to be posted to address these complexities.
Tonight . . .

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
There is one thing that signals to me that her intent was to taser Daunte Wright. Her own words taser, taser, taser. We watched Hannity last night which had Dan Bongino(ex-policeman) and Geraldo Rivera on there. Bongino said the taser is on the left, and the gun on the right. So Potter grabbed from the wrong direction. Also, the person that said Geraldo called Bongino a son of a b**** we didn't hear that so was that on the April 14th program? We heard Rivera call Bongino a punk.

Micki

MARANATHA!!
I hate to say it but as an 18 year police officer, this officer should be fired and prosecuted. I say this after seeing the body camera video. If I was the supervisor, of which I am at my agency, that would be my recommendation. Her actions are indefensible.
I also saw the body cam video. Since you did can you explain why there was no sound of a gunshot and no recoil after the officer allegedly fired her gun in error?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It's a terrible situation all the way around. The guy shouldn't have run but didn't deserve to die. The officer should have known better but probably doesn't deserve what she will end up with. 2 lives ruined. Plus their families. So very sad. As for these rioters who are breaking into businesses and stealing and destroying property - well I won't say what my thoughts are on them right now. Cause they are not very nice thoughts.

I'll go ahead an say what I think should happen to rioters/looters: they should be shot whenever/wherever they're caught in the act of rioting. It's too dangerous for police to try and arrest people in a chaotic environment like that and law enforcement has a responsibility to protect the property and lives of the people in their communities. If the rioters/looters survive they should get a very long prison sentence and then should be on probation until they've paid back every penny for the damage they collectively caused.

Ghoti Ichthus

Law enforcement has a duty to protect suspects from unnecessary harm when dealing with them. The day officers are authorized to simply shoot rioters dead in defense of property, rather than attempt lesser use of force first, would be another death knell for our country as we know it, in terms of our First and Fourth Amendment rights :cry However, officers are already generally allowed to use higher levels of force in riot situations, due to the increased risk to themselves and others on-scene. Examples: rubber bullets, water canons, tear gas (not just pepper spray), etc. Once unlawful assembly has been declared (generally after protests cease being peaceful and become riots) and the order to disperse/leave is given, officers can and do arrest without any further attempts at deescalation anyone/everyone there, who is failing to disperse/comply, even before they do something violent/destructive. Due to the overall situation and safety concerns, force to effect such arrests as expeditiously as possible can be/is used if the the person does not immediately comply with officers. Note, even further reduction in law enforcement restraint in use of force is generally authorized during natural disasters, such as hurricanes and major earthquakes . . .
Notice, I did not include defense of people's lives in the above, because defending human lives is very different than defending property :tappingfoot Although the least amount of force necessary principle applies, there is a huge difference in harm/potential harm from assaults than property damage/destruction/theft. BTW, arson of an occupied building is an assault and can be charged as attempted murder/equivalent, aggravated assault, arson charge that includes assault, etc. depending on circumstances and state law.

Restitution for losses, costs, and inconvenience to victims, businesses, government, and insurance companies is absolutely imperative, and not just for riots. Depending on where one is, this can be part of assessed criminal court costs or sentences, or civil court sentences, or a combination. Many times, judges assessing and requiring restitution during criminal court sentencing is the cheapest and fastest way to get criminals to start reapying victims (human and business) because there often doesn't need to be a separate civil suit.

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

I'm glad you brought this up my friend because it reminds me of questions I have about this subject. I'm hoping that someone here who knows more about the Bible than I do can answer them. They might look like rhetorical questions but they are not; I think getting good answers to these questions is important, especially given the times we are living in. All of them refer to something much bigger than what is given literally in the question.

Should Christians treat the police that carry out the orders of a tyrannical regime as police ordained by God and submit to their authority? For example, if a person living in Nazi Germany hid Jews from the police, was he sinning against God? I assume the answer is no, but I'd like to know what Bible references tell us about this issue, so as to know where to draw the line in any given situation, and why.

If it is ok to not obey police who are carrying out the will of a tyrant, is it only ok to not obey their orders, or is it ok to resist them through violent action, like certain resistance movements have done? For example, would it have been a sin to commit violence against a Nazi death camp in order to slow down the mass murder it was committing?

If it would have been ok, what is the limit on what Christians should do about the mass murder of unborn babies (over 60 million so far)?

If it is ok to resist tyranny, at what point does it become ok? For example, a guy living in Germany under the Nazis sees the evil Nazism represents even before the Nazis consolidate their power and to him what is coming is obvious. But at that point the Nazis had not committed much overt evil and what violence they did commit was sold as being justified. After they had consolidated their power resistance was mostly futile, but a big enough effort might have been able to overthrow them before they had consolidated their power. So should Christians wait until the tyrant actually commits mass violence, or should the Christian seeing what's coming act preemptively?

I know of a case where a young woman (from a good Christian family) was kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed; the killers kidnapped her in broad daylight by approaching her and telling her they were undercover police and wanted to ask her a few questions in their car. I have a feeling this is probably more common than we realize. So are Christians always supposed to be totally obedient to anyone who claims to be a police officer?

If it is ok to refuse to submit to what might be a fake police officer, or what seems to be a bad cop intending to commit violence against you, is it ok to fight back against police carrying out gun raids that the Constitution say are illegal, but a corrupt president, legislature, and courts say are legal?

Our founding fathers rebelled against the established government. Were they sinning when they did that?

NOTE: Sorry, my attention is wandering, so my personal comments are very limited and the listed references not as organized or complete as what I would have liked to share :frown

As noted by @Footsteps many scholars [and theologians] have written extensively about obedience to God-ordained government, civil disobedience, just war, resisting evil, etc.

A “few” Bible verses to keep in mind when reading articles concerning these issues:

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Acts 5:29, KJV

17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
Mark 12:17, KJV

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Romans 13:1, KJV

38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:38-39, KJV

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:43-45, KJV

GotQuestions (Christian site) has a short article on Civil Disobedience
https://www.gotquestions.org/civil-disobedience.html

and another on Rioting https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-rioting.html

and serving in the military https://www.gotquestions.org/military-Christian.html

and about police officers https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-law-enforcement.html

and many more germane articles . . .

Heritage Foundation: The Limits and Dangers of Civil Disobedience: the Case of Martin Luther King, Jr.
https://www.heritage.org/civil-soci...l-disobedience-the-case-martin-luther-king-jr

In 1522 (published 1523), Martin Luther wrote Temporal Authority: To What Extent It Should Be Obeyed
https://pages.uoregon.edu/sshoemak/323/texts/luther~1.htm

In 1528, Martin Luther wrote On War Against the Turk
www.wolfmueller.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WarAgainstTurk_formattedtxtstudyque

In 2016, Reverend Alex Post wrote an extensive article that weaves together and discusses eight of Martin Luther’s writings, germane to these issues, and including Scriptural references:
www.wolfmueller.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WarAgainstTurk_formattedtxtstudyque

Matthew Phillips wrote an extensive treatise on resisting tyranny: Widerstand: Luther and the Freedom to Resist Unjust Authority
https://issues.cune.edu/enlightenme...he-freedom-to-resist-unjust-authority/#_ftn10

For (much) shorter explorations, (include Bible references):

Dr. Luther on Temporal Authority
Matthew Phillips (Professor, Concordia University, Nebraska)
https://steadfastlutherans.org/2020/07/temporal-authority/

Dr. Luther on the Soldier’s Obedience and Just War
Matthew Phillips
https://steadfastlutherans.org/2016/06/dr-luther-on-the-soldiers-obedience-and-just-war/

Dr. Luther on War Against the Turk and Just War
Matthew Phillips
https://steadfastlutherans.org/2015/10/luther-on-just-war-against-the-turks/

Ghoti Ichthus

I'm glad you brought this up my friend because it reminds me of questions I have about this subject. I'm hoping that someone here who knows more about the Bible than I do can answer them. They might look like rhetorical questions but they are not; I think getting good answers to these questions is important, especially given the times we are living in. All of them refer to something much bigger than what is given literally in the question.

Should Christians treat the police that carry out the orders of a tyrannical regime as police ordained by God and submit to their authority? For example, if a person living in Nazi Germany hid Jews from the police, was he sinning against God? I assume the answer is no, but I'd like to know what Bible references tell us about this issue, so as to know where to draw the line in any given situation, and why.

If it is ok to not obey police who are carrying out the will of a tyrant, is it only ok to not obey their orders, or is it ok to resist them through violent action, like certain resistance movements have done? For example, would it have been a sin to commit violence against a Nazi death camp in order to slow down the mass murder it was committing?

If it would have been ok, what is the limit on what Christians should do about the mass murder of unborn babies (over 60 million so far)?

If it is ok to resist tyranny, at what point does it become ok? For example, a guy living in Germany under the Nazis sees the evil Nazism represents even before the Nazis consolidate their power and to him what is coming is obvious. But at that point the Nazis had not committed much overt evil and what violence they did commit was sold as being justified. After they had consolidated their power resistance was mostly futile, but a big enough effort might have been able to overthrow them before they had consolidated their power. So should Christians wait until the tyrant actually commits mass violence, or should the Christian seeing what's coming act preemptively?

I know of a case where a young woman (from a good Christian family) was kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed; the killers kidnapped her in broad daylight by approaching her and telling her they were undercover police and wanted to ask her a few questions in their car. I have a feeling this is probably more common than we realize. So are Christians always supposed to be totally obedient to anyone who claims to be a police officer?

If it is ok to refuse to submit to what might be a fake police officer, or what seems to be a bad cop intending to commit violence against you, is it ok to fight back against police carrying out gun raids that the Constitution say are illegal, but a corrupt president, legislature, and courts say are legal?

Our founding fathers rebelled against the established government. Were they sinning when they did that?

Advice that was put out in the St. Louis area when there was a cop impersonator(s) on the loose several years ago:

If there is doubt about someone at your door, call 911, explain the situation, and ask the Dispatcher if the police are at your location. Dispatch can verify the person(s) are the police or not, either because the police have already notified them he/she/they are out at your location, or via radio. If the person(s) at your door are not police or cannot be determined to be, Dispatch will send the real police out.

NOTE: a badge without proper law enforcement ID is no good, as they can be purchased online without such ID :mad

If you are being pulled over and are not sure it is really law enforcement, put on 4-ways, slow down, and pull into/in front of a well-lit, public area. Generally, the first one :tappingfoot
Personal notes: don’t block ingress/egress at the business and don’t cause a traffic or pedestrian hazard. If possible, think about the extra space needed behind you for the police vehicle(s). The police officer will almost certainly ask why you didn’t stop right away. The officer(s) may ask you to move your vehicle if he/she/they in the interest of safety or previous requests by business. There will likely be at least two officers, maybe more, at your traffic stop because you didn't pull over immediately because this can be a sign that someone has something to hide or has called in friends/family, etc. Don't take any extra questions/skepticism personally. If you get a ticket for failure to yield/similar, this can be taken up later. Don’t argue about it (or other tickets) roadside.
Generally, even if driving an unmarked vehicle, traffic officers still wear uniforms. If still in doubt, call 911 (not your friend, family memeber, etc.) when you stop. Even if you don’t have time to tell the Dispatcher everything before the officer approaches, the most important things to say are your location and you aren’t sure the person that pulled you over is an officer. Set the phone down, when the officer tells you to. If there is a problem, Dispatch will send real law enforcement.

Other notes:
In some places, recording (audio or video) of a traffic stop is illegal. Most places, it is not. I didn't care one way or the other if someone wanted to record a traffic stop, except sometimes I had to give information to someone that was private in nature and not anyone else's business, such as an outstanding warrant(s) or clarifying personal information (sometimes similar/duplicate names or errors in police and DMV databases), notifying someone that his/her information has been used by someone else, recovered lost/stolen property the jurisidction was trying to return, etc. Note that in some jurisdictions (not all), in some cases (not all), there may be discretion about arresting on a warrant, but usually only failure to appear for traffic and very minor offenses. Sometimes there is no discretion. This is really out of the officer's control, as he/she must go by State law, department policy, specifics in the warrant(s), and instructions from the chain of command. In some jurisdictions, under some circumstances, an officer might be able to get a new court date(s) for a warrant(s). If someone has warrants from multiple jurisdictions, the officer might not be able to get court dates for any or all of them. This is always out of the officer's control. If he or she gets a new court date(s) for you, make sure he or she gives the information to you in writing or you write it down right then and there (always keep paper and working pens in the car IN PLAIN VIEW for this purpose. You need the jurisdiction, date, and time of the new court date. Don't worry if court dates conflict with one another roadside, as this can be worked out later.

For sure, the same or next business day, call the jurisdiction(s) in which you have/had warrants. If you got a new court date, you need to verify the date/time/place and make sure your warrant(s) was/were canceled. If you didn't get a new court date, you need to find out how to get one/clear up your warrant(s). Some places will not provide this information via telephone for privacy reasons and will insist you come in person with proper ID. Some places will do a book and release, others will want you to post bond, and others simply cancel the warrant(s) and issue a new court date. Do not show up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, don't drive yourself if your license is suspended/revoked/expired/nonexistent, don't drive in an unregistered/uninsured/obvious defects vehicle, so you don't get new ticket(s), etc. Don't drag your kids along. Some places will call DFS/similar to pick up children accompanying someone, who will be arrested, and others will have you call a friend/family member to pick them up, and if no one is able to come immediately, will call DFS/similar. You do not want your child(ren) to end up "in the system," as this can cause all sorts of problems for your child(ren) and you, and it uses resources that may be needed by a child(ren) in an emergency situation (abuse, death of parent, etc.), Police departments are not child care facilities . . .

If you have warrants in multiple jurisdictions, take care of all the ones that will do it via phone first. Then deal with the places that require you to come in person. This prevents you from being needlessly transferred to jurisdictions for booking and bonding that you could have taken care of by phone. If a jurisdiction requires you to post bond, find out what forms are acceptable (cash, check, cashier's check, money order, credit/debit card, bail bondsman). Some places will allow a friend or family member to post bond, other places require the person with the warrant(s) to be present. Take care of places that require cash first so someplace that sees you have cash doesn't insist on cash when they could/would have taken plastic, etc. and reduce the possibility of theft. Find out the amount of your bond and fees, and take exact amount(s) if paying by cash. If paying by check or money order, make sure it/they are in the exact amount(s). Some places require the bond and fees to be on separate checks/money orders. It's a good idea to use an envelope system for cash, check, and money order-only places, with each jurisdiction's bond/fees in a separate, labeled envelope. Sometimes, it's a good idea to have a trusted friend/family member go with you and hang onto all the bond money, etc. It's easier if you have personal checks pre-written, but some places require you to sign the check in person. Do not write a check that will bounce or cancel a credit/debit card payment. That is a sure way to incur more charges and get arrested.

Thus endeth the general administrative information about traffic stops and taking care of warrants :wink

For educational purposes only. Not legal advice . . .

dentndude2

I also saw the body cam video. Since you did can you explain why there was no sound of a gunshot and no recoil after the officer allegedly fired her gun in error?
I don't know about you but the video I saw did have a sound of a gunshot and if I'm not mistaken, she also lost her gun as when the car drove off, she was no longer holding it.

dentndude2

Her being an experienced officer (as reported), most likely will not help her case.
It will most certainly be used against her. I can't stress this enough as a veteran officer, this should have never happened. In the heat of the moment, many things can happen that you don't intend but the feel of either weapon are different, the weights are different and you have to turn the Taser on before deploying. That should have been a huge indicator to this officer that she had the wrong weapon drawn.

Ghoti Ichthus

It will most certainly be used against her. I can't stress this enough as a veteran officer, this should have never happened. In the heat of the moment, many things can happen that you don't intend but the feel of either weapon are different, the weights are different and you have to turn the Taser on before deploying. That should have been a huge indicator to this officer that she had the wrong weapon drawn.

Next mandated academy and in-service class: how to know your right hand from your left hand :mad Two CEUs of left-right-left-right . . . mandated per year :mad

dentndude2

Next mandated academy and in-service class: how to know your right hand from your left hand :mad Two CEUs of left-right-left-right . . . mandated per year :mad
I will say that scenario based training is key here. They need to draw out several scenarios for officers to walk/work through that is a shoot/no shoot scenario and where one might possibly have to draw their Taser and fire it instead. You'd be amazed how that kind of training just sticks.

Ghoti Ichthus

I will say that scenario based training is key here. They need to draw out several scenarios for officers to walk/work through that is a shoot/no shoot scenario and where one might possibly have to draw their Taser and fire it instead. You'd be amazed how that kind of training just sticks.

Several companies have made them for decades. We used them in the academy many, many moons ago.

Here's an example of what's on the market now:
https://www.lasershot.com/government-military/marksmanship-systems/crosshair-magnified-optics-simulator/itemlist/tag/Law Enforcement Training

Wonder if this kind of training would be disallowed if jurisdictions ban "warrior training," as has been proposed in Minneapolis and elsewhere :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust

:soapbox

NewWine2020

I'll go ahead an say what I think should happen to rioters/looters: they should be shot whenever/wherever they're caught in the act of rioting. It's too dangerous for police to try and arrest people in a chaotic environment like that and law enforcement has a responsibility to protect the property and lives of the people in their communities. If the rioters/looters survive they should get a very long prison sentence and then should be on probation until they've paid back every penny for the damage they collectively caused.

TT, I have to say that I do share your (I'm sure for many) unpopular opinion.

The only reason that this keeps happening is because not only do local govt officials not give out consequences, in many cases, they actually make it known that they empathize with the rioters. A few dead rioters would change that quickly; these people are cowards and opportunists, not dedicated revolutionaries.

A huge part of why we choose to live in a society is that (ideally) government plays a role in keeping lawlessness at bay and hunting down, prosecuting and appropriately punishing those who do flout societies laws. When they abdicate that, they become our enemy just as much as the lawbreaker.

Why am I even paying these people taxes if they do nothing for me to keep me or my loved ones safe?

Last edited:

Lovin Jesus

What makes this get blown out of proportion is that it is automatically a race issue. If it would have been a white man shot by an officer of any race it wouldn't get so much media attention. It's because it's a black man and because it's a police offer involved shooting that made this hit the breaking news headlines and get so much attention. All of this is to keep the systemic racism narrative going with more excuse to dismantle our law enforcement. It's all just so obvious

NewWine2020

What makes this get blown out of proportion is that it is automatically a race issue. If it would have been a white man shot by an officer of any race it wouldn't get so much media attention. It's because it's a black man and because it's a police offer involved shooting that made this hit the breaking news headlines and get so much attention. All of this is to keep the systemic racism narrative going with more excuse to dismantle our law enforcement. It's all just so obvious

And not a single word that the most common cause of death for young black men in the United States is...other young black men. It ONLY matters to race baiting entities like “$Reverend$“ Al Sharpton and BLM when the death comes at the hands of an LEO, even if the LEO did everything they could to avoid it.

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

TT, I have to say that I do share your (I'm sure for many) unpopular opinion.

The only reason that this keeps happening is because not only do local govt officials not give out consequences, in many cases, they actually make it known that they empathize with the rioters. A few dead rioters would change that quickly; these people are cowards and opportunists, not dedicated revolutionaries.

A huge part of why we choose to live in a society is that (ideally) government plays a role in keeping lawlessness at bay and hunting down, prosecuting and appropriately punishing those who do flout societies laws. When they abdicate that, they become our enemy just as much as the lawbreaker.

Why am I even paying these people taxes if they do nothing for me to keep me or my loved ones safe?

This was illustrated so well when Governor Walz overruled the Mayor of Minneapolis and ordered the National Guard in last summer to stop the riots. About 5 nights of riots here, while other places have been and are still rioting from the George Floyd incident. Fortunately, lessons were learned, plus police and National Guard already ready/called up for the Chauvin trial, so Brooklyn Center isn't suffering the same fate as Lake Street, etc. in Minneapolis did last summer. Although, it hasn't been pretty :cry A significant part of the problems have been due to outsiders coming in. Wonder if at least part of this is because Minneapolis wasn't "following the script," so Soros et al had to "do something" and this incident was yet another opportunity :tappingfoot Unfortunately, outsiders were already here because of Chauvin trial, so there wasn't the usual day to get ready :frown Glad the DFL Governor is standing firm because the Brooklyn Center mayor is beginning to whine

First Amendment events are encouraged here, but if violence occurs, shut down. Historically, lots and lots of peaceful First amendment events over all sorts of things, but almost never the outsiders stirring stuff up or press coverage like these two incidents.

Federal Judge Grants Restraining Order Stopping Minnesota Law Enforcement from Arresting or Using Force against Journalists
Minnesota law prohibits such, and First Amendment rights are precious, so very glad this happened :smile
https://kstp.com/news/federal-judge...sing-force-against-journalists/6078013/?cat=1

Churches and organizations out to share The Gospel and provide tangible help in Brooklyn Center, like they have been in Minneapolis. Hopefully, this will continue the community building and God's Work that has been on-going out of George Floyd. Baptisms, street preaching, sharing, social ministry, etc. ongoing at both the Duante Wright and George Floyd memorials. Churches are stepping up, The Gospel is being spread . . . :thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Organizations step up to gather supplies in Brooklyn Center as some stores remain closed

"At the Cross of Glory Lutheran Church on Brooklyn Boulevard, they need more help."
"A gentleman came in days ago, and he said he usually walks to the Walmart, but the Walmart was boarded up and he didn't realize that until he got there. So he had to figure out, ‘Where do I get food?’” said Monique Hernandez, with CAPI USA, a nonprofit based in Brooklyn Center. “So he walked through the door and we were able to give him what he needed at that point.”
The church is collecting everything from non-perishable foods to hygiene products and bottled water at this mutual aid donation and distribution center for a community in crisis.
The long line shows Brooklyn Center is tackling multiple hardships.
“Our doors are open. We are here for our community. We are not going anywhere. Whatever the coming days bring. Whatever the needs of our neighbors are. Our doors are open,” said the Rev. Ali Tranvik, pastor at Cross of Glory Lutheran Church."

https://kstp.com/news/organizations...-center-as-some-stores-remain-closed/6077848/

satan is busy busy busy
but God is greater greater greater
Hallelujah!!!

Last edited:

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Doctors mix up left/right frequently enough that a patient's limb is marked with a pen before surgery. And these are slow paced situations where the professional's life is not threatened.

Clearly a horrible mistake. There should be responsibility of self-assessment where one should not work that shift if they are not up to par for any reason. It could have been something as simple as menopausal cognitive changes for this lady.

Back