Anointed Singing

mattfivefour

Lily, Thats beautiful. Thanks for posting I found the video
I loved this, Billy. But did you notice the people int he choir??? :shocked It seemed that with the exception of two or three, most were as unmoved by that song as my dog was when I read the gospel to her. What a shame!!!

billym

I loved that, billy. But did you notice the people int he choir??? :shocked It seemed that with the exception of two or three, most were as unmoved by that song as my dog was when I read the gospel to her. What a shame!!!

I guess we will never know the answer to that question any more than we can understand why someone who hears the Gospel can refuse So Great Salvation.

Carl

:scratch :unsure

I'm not sure what you mean Carl. I posted Booth Brothers, are they Reggie Saddler? Or is that the third singer who isn't a Booth brother (the guy on the far right)...that's Jim Brady

I'm totally confused. :willy
I just saw your comment today Lily. All I can think of is that lots of times when the music stops there is a menu that shows others singing. But I looked tonight and saw nothing of the Sadlers on any of the menus. So at this point in time either the list has changed or I was dreaming again.

Lily

Looking Up
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=KLYPNNNX

You'll have to copy and paste, but I have always loved this version of "Midnight Cry," even though the video footage is somewhat dated.

That was a very nice version, and I loved the video that was made to go with it. Midnight Cry is a beautiful song. I hope we will be able to remember it in eternity even though it will be a part of history by then. Some things you just want to be eternal, you know?