Anointed Singing

billym

I heard this song for the first time today and I think you will be Blessed by listening to it.
I pray Jesus shine down on me and let your Love shine thru me in the night
Lord I want to be your witness, you can take what's wrong,and make it right

Lily

Looking Up
ooh I liked the Reggie Saddler and family singing. Thanks Lily.

:scratch :unsure

I'm not sure what you mean Carl. I posted Booth Brothers, are they Reggie Saddler? Or is that the third singer who isn't a Booth brother (the guy on the far right)...that's Jim Brady

I'm totally confused. :willy

Last edited:

Elijah's Mantle

I had something happen to me 2 years ago back or so ,so amazing from a anointed song sung over that broadcast ,still have never been able to speak all about it and the more amazing thing is I was not the only person affected that way in my home that day I have never spoke about it till now I just believe if I begin typing out what really happened I would because of memory of it go into the same state I got in and not be able Ive tried to say and every time I do that happens and I wish to say and yet I will try and then I'm there all over again in that condition words can not describe so I just will be able to say Holy Ghost come to my house through one of them songs aired and I was in a state and if I begin to say it happens all over again

Elijah's Mantle

Ive never had such a dilema I desire to tell you greatly and whatever from the memory happens I can tell after that sets in and it always does :bouncies:bouncies:bouncies

Elijah's Mantle

I was in my house my door open hot day that day and a wind stirring come in and it so affected my home what happened from one thing I dont know all I know is ive been affeted such a way Lord I would go so bezerk yuns kick me out probabalyy

Elijah's Mantle

:bouncies it still happens everytime reminded of that day
I get in a way God and Holy Ghost and me a going now all I can say and I did not turn on song :bouncies some things is so strong just the memory of that affects me greatly greater than can tell :bouncies if I dont get off here yu kick me off