Angel sculpture made out of knives.

Discussion in 'The Rapture, Bible Prophecy, and End Times Chat' started by daygo, Mar 15, 2019.

1. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

BBC news has reported on a sculpture of an angel made out of knives that were confiscated some of which were used to commit crimes. I think it's an abomination and it's put outside Coventry cathedral, everyone's saying it's beautiful even Christians are saying it, am I missing something what do others think.

cchomeschoolmom and Sowen like this.
  2. Batfan7

Batfan7 Well-Known Member

I can't comment on the aesthetics of this art (not having seen it), but the idea of taking something evil and remaking it into something good is something I could approve of.

Uklass and cchomeschoolmom like this.
  3. madcat

madcat Well-Known Member

Kinda’ “Nephilim” looking to me. Doesn’t exactly conjure up the warm fuzzies.
    :apostasy

4. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

Looks more like an angel of death to me.

5. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Have to agree with madcat & Kaatje does not look like a bearer of good tidings :eek:

6. GotGrace

GotGrace Well-Known Member

Ewwww looks creepy.

cchomeschoolmom, ShilohRose and Sowen like this.
  7. Hsmommy

Hsmommy Well-Known Member

Looks closely related to the thing hanging on the wall behind it. Neither is my idea of art.

cchomeschoolmom, ShilohRose and Sowen like this.
  8. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

cchomeschoolmom and ShilohRose like this.
  9. Batfan7

Batfan7 Well-Known Member

Yeah, now that I've seen it, I'd say it's ugly. But I still think the "recycling" of something evil into something "good" can help bring some people peace. It just reminds me of the "beat their swords into plowshares" verse. It may not be tasteful art, but I give credit for the effort.

cchomeschoolmom and Lynn like this.
  10. madcat

madcat Well-Known Member

Yeah, next time they should just make a nice clock or something.

11. DanLMP

DanLMP Well-Known Member

Or dinner. Then they would have a good and better use for all those knives.

Lynn and cchomeschoolmom like this.