Andrea Logan and David White - Divorce

LindaLove

I love all of the films these two have been in and also PureFlix that they helped create. I can’t believe they are divorced (6 months now). They are both so beautiful and they looked like such a great Christian couple involved in many things together for the Lord. I just can’t believe they divorced, hardly any marriages are staying together anymore and it makes me really sad.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I love all of the films these two have been in and also PureFlix that they helped create. I can’t believe they are divorced (6 months now). They are both so beautiful and they looked like such a great Christian couple involved in many things together for the Lord. I just can’t believe they divorced, hardly any marriages are staying together anymore and it makes me really sad.
I know what you mean, and I wonder what caused them to drift apart. :confused:

Lynn

Longing for Home
I just can’t believe they divorced, hardly any marriages are staying together anymore and it makes me really sad.
It makes me really sad, too. Last Monday, my dh and I were in several public places, and I was so happy that it was our anniversary, I couldn't help telling a few people that we were celebrating our 52nd wedding anniversary. People were amazed! Yep, there's still some of us out there.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It makes me really sad, too. Last Monday, my dh and I were in several public places, and I was so happy that it was our anniversary, I couldn't help telling a few people that we were celebrating our 52nd wedding anniversary. People were amazed! Yep, there's still some of us out there.
Congratulations :bighug Lynn to you and your husband for 52 years!:thumbup:thumbup
Never heard of them but it's still sad.
Did you watch the Gods Not Dead movies? David A.R. White played in these movies, and his ex-wife Andrea Logan has played in some movies with him as well.