And They Cursed God

Bethlehem57

We know that by reading the book of Revelation many will be saved during that horrible time on earth.
I pray that repentance comes before the 7 years of horror.
Agreed.

The event that concerns me most for my unsaved family and others who aren’t saved right after the Rapture is the resulting tragedies that will occur when people who are n the middle of driving busses and cars, flying planes, working on patients, EMT’s, firefighters, etc, are suddenly gone. Casualties will follow. And God, in His perfect will knows what this will mean.

Even so, I wait for His call and pray for the salvation of many soon.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Agreed.

The event that concerns me most for my unsaved family and others who aren’t saved right after the Rapture is the resulting tragedies that will occur when people who are n the middle of driving busses and cars, flying planes, working on patients, EMT’s, firefighters, etc, are suddenly gone. Casualties will follow. And God, in His perfect will knows what this will mean.

Even so, I wait for His call and pray for the salvation of many soon.
I'm currently reading a book that specifically illustrates exactly what you're mentioning.
Not only after the first few minutes after the rapture but the 21 judgments coming after the signing of the peace treaty.

CaryAnn

I sometimes get caught up in the wickedness of those around me and of those pushing their wicked agendas around this world, that I forget how powerful the gospel of Christ is and how it can change lives.
No doubt that Jesus will save every man who turns to Him. I just get weary and discouraged watching the evil around me and it kind of robs my joy.

Romans also tells us that there is none righteous, no, not one. Just need to be faithful and present to gospel when the opportunity arises - then step back and let the Holy Spirit work.
Lord, Your word says in Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

And Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Hebrews 10: 23 let us hold fast the confession of our hope that it waver not; for he is faithful that promised:
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ:
We all get discouraged, but having some Bible verses handy to read really helps. Maybe these will help you. Almighty God doesn't see our discouragement as something to lose our joy over; but as something to learn how to witness to someone.

Jeff K

Lord, Your word says in Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

And Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Hebrews 10: 23 let us hold fast the confession of our hope that it waver not; for he is faithful that promised:
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ:
We all get discouraged, but having some Bible verses handy to read really helps. Maybe these will help you. Almighty God doesn't see our discouragement as something to lose our joy over; but as something to learn how to witness to someone.

Thanks for taking time to post these verses. As I read them, my mind went to Joshua 5:13-15 where Joshua had an encounter with the Commander of the army of the Lord. What an awesome thought - picture - to see Christ standing with His sword drawn, calling Himself the Commander of the Lord's army.

As I sit here and ponder on this encounter with the Commander, and how He told Joshua to take off his sandles, I'm thinking to myself, what Commander would ever tell His troops to take off their shoes just before a battle? And the smile came on my face with the answer, only the One whom has already won the battle.

Just fall in line and be obedient to the Commander, the battle is His.
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10-27